Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
NintendoLperZDude
NintendoLperZDude
Hello, everyone. I'm here with the twenty-sixth episode of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. In this episode I leave Glitzville, find the location of the fourth Crystal Star, and make it to Twilight Town.

Remember if you enjoyed this video, then please leave a like, comment, and subscribe or follow me on Twitter.

YouTube
Twitter
Deviant Art
Blog
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
What did you do to the embed code of the video?
Somehow my Wii is able to view your let's play video! I love you
NintendoLperZDude
October 10th 2012, 1:57 pmNintendoLperZDude
Kushina wrote:What did you do to the embed code of the video?
Somehow my Wii is able to view your let's play video! I love you

I don't know. I just posted it as anybody would, by clicking on the "Video" button, and then I posted the link. I guess it's probably because I sized it correctly in editing. Either way... I'm glad to see my video is working perfectly.
KeAfan7
I'll subscribe to your channel when I'm on my laptop later! Also just a heads up we're going to host another Post Alot contest in November and the person who posts the most during the first week of the month will win a used, but good working condition copy of Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii, but it's only available to people that live in the U.S. "Not including Hawaii and Alaska" "shipping too expensive". Wink

I just mentioned that because I thought that it might be an interesting retro style game to LP. Anyways I look forward to viewing more of your videos when I have some free time. Wink
Neptune
I like your video. Smile
Anonymous
Awesome video dude!
Yusei Fudo
October 11th 2012, 3:29 pmYusei Fudo
Your video was fairly entertaining.
Amufungal
October 23rd 2012, 11:20 amAmufungal
Congratulations on your promotion to WiiWareWave media staff member Smile
NintendoLperZDude
October 23rd 2012, 11:30 amNintendoLperZDude
Ringofungal wrote:Congratulations on your promotion to WiiWareWave media staff member Smile

Thanks. I really appreciate the support I get from this forum, and I will continue using it in the near future. (I'm hoping to have my hiatus end on the ninth of November.)
KeAfan7
October 23rd 2012, 12:00 pmKeAfan7
I just fixed the issue that was preventing members from seeing links posted on this blog. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)