Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Fight head to head against over 120 of the most powerful fighters in the universe or face off against your friends with Nintendo wifi connect!

Gameplay

The fights in DBZ BT3 are extremely action packed as the cpu characters are quite smart,and most characters have devastating moves that not only cause alot of hp damage,but even destoy the entire planet you are on!
This game features over 20 fully destructible stages that are massive and quite detailed,with plenty of places to hide in multiplayer battles.

The story mode isn't too long and should only take a couple days to beat,however a few of the other challenge modes will test your abilities,and will likely take some time to actually beat them!
Online wifi is a game mode where you can train your characters making them stronger,then face off against other players online,however most of the features were removed in an update last year........

Graphics and sound

The graphics in this game are beautifully detailed,and the character models are cell shaded making them look just like thier cartoon counterparts!
The special effects such as energy attacks and battlefields being destroyed are absolutely breathtaking,and look like something you'd see in a blockbuster movie!
The music is decent,but fails to live up to the soundtrack in the original DBZ animé.

Bottom line-With challenging action packed gameplay,awesome cell shaded graphics and mind blowing special effects this is definitely a great game for fighting genre fans,however the music fails to live up to what was used in the animé,and the wifi mode has been stripped down to bare bones,but at under $20 it's definitely worth considering!

Score  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven 8.5/10

8- Great This is a great game that might have a few flaws or could have been better, but is still a game we highly recommend!
Attachments
Review: Dragon Ball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi 3 (Wii Retail) Attachment
DBZBT3#1.bmp You don't have permission to download attachments.(35 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Review: Dragon Ball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi 3 (Wii Retail) Attachment
DBZBT3#2.bmp You don't have permission to download attachments.(35 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Ichigofan on April 24th 2016, 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Review: Dragon Ball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi 3 (Wii Retail) 19654

Review: Dragon Ball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi 3 (Wii Retail) 87457210

Review: Dragon Ball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi 3 (Wii Retail) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Akatsuki
Dragonball Z rocks,and so does this game Exclamation

Awesome review admin Very Happy
KeAfan7
I think so too,and thanks Wink
Biorn the Viking
April 18th 2012, 3:05 pmBiorn the Viking
Last I tried to play online with a friend it was extremely laggy. Online was rendered unplayable which is disappointing because this is a very fun game. For some strange reason, I over-exaggerate when it comes to sports games + motion controls. When playing Wii Sports boxing I tend to swing my arms all over the place. DBZ3 was no different. XD Great review & agreed with score!
Staroceancrazy
December 6th 2012, 12:58 pmStaroceancrazy
I liked this game better before the online was destroyed, but your review is still awesome! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)