Go down

Mole Mania (Discussion) Empty Mole Mania (Discussion)

on September 26th 2012, 4:00 pm
I decided to download this puzzler, because it was recommended to me by a friend. I was also interested in the fact that Mole Mania was produced by Miyamoto. I haven't had a chance to DIG into this yet, because I'm in the middle of so many other games right now. Have any other WiiWareWave member's downloaded Mole Mania? If so, what do you think of it, so far?

Mole Mania (Discussion) Empty Re: Mole Mania (Discussion)

on October 7th 2012, 11:40 am
I tried the game, but did not like it.
The level design seems rushed and there is a bug that freezes the game.

Mole Mania (Discussion) 010

on October 7th 2012, 3:11 pm
I haven't played this game very much yet, and I've already reached a puzzle I'm having difficulty solving. I'm sure it has a very logical solution, but I just wasn't motivated enough to put that much brain power into it.

on November 4th 2012, 6:34 pm
A friend of mine has the original Game Pak, and it's still one of my favourite Game Boy games to this day. It was one of my most anticipated potential VC games for 3DS...so it's odd that I still have yet to download it. Laughing

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on November 4th 2012, 6:43 pm
It's finally out in Japanese eShop Smile I know this is weird but I usually switch the date of my 3DS to the date a game is originally released in Japan, but it's hard to do this for games that arnt out in Japan

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum