Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on December 1st 2012, 1:54 pm
Zed?

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on December 1st 2012, 1:55 pm
Konata is ready for school!

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on December 1st 2012, 1:56 pm
Sorcerer! Very Happy

on December 1st 2012, 2:54 pm
Mottke sailor fukku

on December 1st 2012, 3:23 pm
Super Otaku wrote:Mottke sailor fukku
O.O

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on December 1st 2012, 3:24 pm
^that was what the song is called

on December 1st 2012, 3:34 pm
Otter Kookaburra One

on December 1st 2012, 9:33 pm
Zed as an ork

on December 1st 2012, 10:50 pm
Super Otaku wrote:Zed as an ork
What? No, Zed's the human, Mike's the half-orc. Wink

on December 1st 2012, 11:13 pm
That's me on the left. Surprised

on December 1st 2012, 11:17 pm
Team Magma and Aqua? Co-operating?! Surprised

on December 1st 2012, 11:19 pm
I am Santa! Very Happy

on December 1st 2012, 11:56 pm
Wallace's starter is Mudkip. Smile

on December 2nd 2012, 6:06 am
Kuribo with a hat

on December 2nd 2012, 12:50 pm
You like cute things victory

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 Pbucket

on December 2nd 2012, 1:35 pm
I wanna make MK7 and 3D Land digital but without rebuying

on December 2nd 2012, 2:54 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
You like to eat sweet hearts? Uh...St. Valentine's Day isn't for another two months, Otaku... Wink

on December 2nd 2012, 3:52 pm
Unspoiled hair

on December 2nd 2012, 4:35 pm
Otaku...

on December 2nd 2012, 4:38 pm
Sonic fan brustdash

on December 2nd 2012, 4:59 pm
Super Otaku wrote:Sonic fan brustdash
Pardon? Neutral

on December 2nd 2012, 5:19 pm
Your friend is standing by you right? The sonic fan one?

on December 2nd 2012, 6:00 pm
That's Rukiafan! lol!

on December 2nd 2012, 7:38 pm
Oh wow it is rukiafan isn't it...

on December 2nd 2012, 8:09 pm
Two young ladies wearing kimonos.

on December 2nd 2012, 8:37 pm
Kuribos hat

on December 3rd 2012, 12:06 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on December 3rd 2012, 2:26 pm
Hitachi is awesome

on December 3rd 2012, 2:27 pm
This is a comment on Rukiafan's signature because Super Otaku ninjad me (Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 3578130651) and I want to share it because I worked so hard on it! Very Happy
POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH ONLY THE ONES YOU'D LIKE TO ADD TO YOUR TEAM!
It's you and me...
...I know it's my des-ti-ny!
POKEMON!
Ooooooooh...you're my best friends...
...in a world we must defend!
POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH ONLY THE ONES YOU'D LIKE TO ADD TO YOUR TEAM!
A heart so true...
...our courage will pull us through!
You teach me...and I'll teach you...
...Pohhhhhhhh-kaaaaaaaay-moooooooon!
GOTTA CATCH ONLY THE ONES YOU'D LIKE TO ADD TO YOUR TEAM!
Gotta catch only the ones you'd like to add to your team!
POKEMON!

on December 3rd 2012, 3:21 pm
You and rukia

on December 3rd 2012, 6:36 pm
Nintendo IDs. Smile

on December 3rd 2012, 6:50 pm
Christmas

on December 3rd 2012, 7:51 pm
Otaku again.

on December 3rd 2012, 8:18 pm
Its Cross Mas

on December 3rd 2012, 9:30 pm
Otaku1's avatar still hasn't been updated by Rukiafan. Neutral

on December 3rd 2012, 9:50 pm
I prefer the name Xmas

on December 4th 2012, 1:45 am
Super Otaku,
Wants to find his one true love,
May romance blossom.

on December 4th 2012, 8:29 am
Awesome christmas Sig

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 Captaincanucksigcopy

on December 4th 2012, 8:44 am
Super hero

on December 4th 2012, 3:41 pm
Super Otaku,
His Kokoro no Tomo,
Is his Special One.
@KingreX32 wrote:Awesome christmas Sig
Thanks, KingreX! Very Happy

on December 4th 2012, 4:14 pm
Looks marioish

on December 4th 2012, 5:38 pm
Three-Dee-Ess Eff-See,
Wii-You Code Otaku-One,
These are your Eye-Dees.

on December 4th 2012, 7:20 pm
Gotta pick up NSMBU this weekend... I actually will

on December 4th 2012, 7:44 pm
Sweet kindheartedness,
Is what this Otaku craves,
From his one true love.

on December 4th 2012, 7:44 pm
Mushroom hill

on December 4th 2012, 8:23 pm
YouTube YouTube You,
Tube YouTube YouTube YouTube,
YouTube YouTube vid.

on December 4th 2012, 9:40 pm
Saint zackollas

on December 4th 2012, 10:39 pm
Super Otaku wrote:Saint zackollas
That's not me, it's Rukiafan. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 1625187496

on December 4th 2012, 11:11 pm
Sorry I thought I edited it...
:kuribos shoe:

on December 4th 2012, 11:42 pm
Otaku Ota,
Ku Otaku Otaku,
Something something cake.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum