Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on October 31st 2012, 10:44 pm
Don't forget Rukiafan! Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on November 1st 2012, 12:32 pm
Party balls

on November 1st 2012, 3:49 pm
I wonder if pie-lovers have birthday pie instead of birthday cake... Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on November 1st 2012, 7:03 pm
I wish I got some kawaii pie for my birthday Sad

on November 1st 2012, 7:39 pm
"Chickens go in, pies come out!" Twisted Evil
"Oh! What kind of pies?" Surprised
"Apple..." Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 1625187496
"My favourite!" Very Happy

From the movie Chicken Run

on November 1st 2012, 7:40 pm
Element Ai is still my favorite :F

on November 1st 2012, 7:58 pm
But your heart will try to kidnap Princess Bubblegum if you let it out! Surprised

on November 1st 2012, 8:07 pm
Oh myyyyy! Surprised

on November 1st 2012, 9:42 pm
Dating tip #001: Don't date yakitori. Eat them instead! They are delicious with teriyaki sauce! Very Happy

on November 2nd 2012, 8:47 am
Why oh why can't I have someone to say Ai to? Sad

on November 2nd 2012, 11:33 am
Where's the Link? Off saving the Princess of Hyrule? Or the Oracles? Wink

on November 2nd 2012, 4:02 pm
Happy birthday today

on November 2nd 2012, 6:37 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Happy birthday today
Thank you, Harmo-tomo! By the way, check your Swapnotes if you want a giggle. Wink

on November 2nd 2012, 6:42 pm
I sent another Pokemon stationary... Surprised 3 in one day NoA like pokemon

on November 2nd 2012, 6:55 pm
Yuuverse. Wink

on November 2nd 2012, 6:56 pm
Chicken gut?

on November 2nd 2012, 9:50 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Chicken gut?
Pardon? Neutral

on November 2nd 2012, 10:00 pm
Watt did you say?

on November 2nd 2012, 10:31 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Watt did you say?
I SAID "THIS J-POP MUSIC IS REALLY LOUD, ISN'T IT?" Very Happy

on November 3rd 2012, 7:56 am
Colors o.O

on November 3rd 2012, 5:40 pm
Monochrome O.o

on November 3rd 2012, 5:55 pm
So white is all female and black is all male?

on November 3rd 2012, 10:12 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:So white is all female and black is all male?
You got it backwards, Harmo-tomo! lol!

I have a few other-gender Pokemon in both games, such as a male Timburr in Black 2 and a female Boldore in White 2. Wink

on November 3rd 2012, 10:15 pm
In my black 2 I sent a lot over from my HG today

on November 4th 2012, 3:02 am
Apparently, "Egad!" in Japanese is "Uyama!", which is why Gadd (as portrayed in Mushroom Force) says "Ooyama!" when surprised or startled.

That's pronounced [OOH-ya-mah], by the way. Wink

on November 4th 2012, 1:17 pm
Get a male Jynx or a female Latios

on November 4th 2012, 1:19 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on November 4th 2012, 3:44 pm
One day, I'll meet someone semi like Rukia

on November 4th 2012, 5:05 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Get a male Jynx or a female Latios
lol!

on November 4th 2012, 5:21 pm
My wii has been sick for over a year, I think it was caused by neglect with the first few months on playing only 3DS Sad

on November 4th 2012, 6:11 pm
Cool. Wink

on November 4th 2012, 6:32 pm
Good your wiis working, I wanna play ExciteBike WR. Sometime

on November 4th 2012, 7:05 pm
Dating Tip #9000+: When eating at a fancy restaurant, jump onto the table and perform the Courtship Dance (essentially the Birdie Dance with a little bit of monkey-like behaviour) while throwing food and screeching "I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER?" at the top of your voice repeatedly. You'll win her heart...and a prize!

on November 4th 2012, 7:09 pm
Actually they have great advice for me Smile

on November 4th 2012, 8:05 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Actually they have great advice for me Smile
I know. These are MY dating tips, devised by a guy who's never dated anybody. Therefore, they must work! Wink

on November 4th 2012, 8:11 pm
I've never dated, but I think my advice is sweet... Err I'm kind of a weakling in kindness... Cuddling is fun... Very Happy

on November 4th 2012, 8:54 pm
I thought you could only meet Miis in Miiverse. Wink

on November 4th 2012, 9:00 pm
Those MIIs could be MIIs of a cute Japanese lady... Speaking of which... Right nows the time some are online in MK7

on November 4th 2012, 9:08 pm
Popcorn is tasty, despite it sticking to your throat at the movies! Very Happy

on November 4th 2012, 11:15 pm
Glad your wii isn't ill

on November 4th 2012, 11:57 pm

on November 5th 2012, 8:17 am
Take your wii to the ER

on November 5th 2012, 5:06 pm
POP pop POP POP pop POP pop

-Popcorn, a famous song from decades ago

on November 5th 2012, 7:50 pm
I find it awesome the first Pokemon in gen V is Victini the Victory Pokemon

on November 5th 2012, 7:59 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:I find it awesome the first Pokemon in gen V is Victini the Victory Pokemon
Only because Libertini the Liberty Pokemon doesn't actually exist. Wink

on November 5th 2012, 8:25 pm
I eat snivy

on November 5th 2012, 9:41 pm
I eat popcorn. Smile

on November 5th 2012, 9:43 pm
You should click the link, it's awesome, but lengthy

on November 5th 2012, 10:59 pm
Somebody should make "Nyan Popcorn". Laughing

on November 6th 2012, 9:01 am
Wouldn't rainbow work better for Gold or HG?