Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on October 20th 2012, 9:22 pm
Sonic is running to his Amy Rose. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on October 20th 2012, 9:27 pm
A rainbow ranger would be called capt. Nick rainbow

on October 20th 2012, 10:32 pm
If you like Japanese, then check post no. 42 in this thread! Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on October 21st 2012, 11:11 am
I like how the episodes names in English are dubbed like and the Japanese names are like real anime

on October 21st 2012, 2:55 pm
doesn't kokoro no tomo translate to my heart rival? Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 10 1625187496

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on October 21st 2012, 3:28 pm
@DigiDestined wrote:doesn't kokoro no tomo translate to my heart rival? Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 10 1625187496
Well, actually, "tomo" is an abbreviation of "tomodachi", the Japanese word for "friend".
So Kokoro no Tomo = Friend of the Heart I love you

on October 21st 2012, 5:38 pm
Sorry I'm not earth... I'm FIRE

on October 21st 2012, 7:56 pm
I bet your heart friend's element is light. Wink

on October 21st 2012, 7:59 pm
Ice the type of Pokemon Jynx is

on October 21st 2012, 8:08 pm
Aw...that's so sweet. Very Happy

on October 21st 2012, 8:10 pm
pyro is my kinda element >:}

on October 21st 2012, 8:38 pm

on October 21st 2012, 8:43 pm
What's a Star egg?

on October 21st 2012, 10:10 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:What's a Star egg?
The Hoshi no Tamago (Neon Eggs in the dub) are a set of items the Rangers must find in the second season of Mushroom Force. Each of the Rangers finds one, even those no-good Bowser Rangers. Their secret is revealed in the movie. Wink

on October 21st 2012, 10:20 pm
Nice way of interpreting English dubs and there no make sense titles

on October 21st 2012, 10:47 pm
Your YouTube link is scary! Surprised

on October 22nd 2012, 8:08 am
Your Link isn't scary

on October 22nd 2012, 11:40 am
I'll dress up as Ichigo Kurosaki on Halloween to hand out candy to the neighborhood kids this year. Wink

Last year I was dressed as an Excitebike racer. Laughing

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 10 Rukiafan7

on October 22nd 2012, 11:59 am
Rukia looks bored... Neutral

on October 22nd 2012, 2:46 pm
I want a pyro Katana

on October 22nd 2012, 3:18 pm
An otaku couple, starting an otaku family. Very Happy

on October 22nd 2012, 3:20 pm
My otaku family is only going to be the two of us forever

on October 22nd 2012, 3:28 pm
Run, Sonic! Run with all your- oh, he's already left. Laughing

on October 22nd 2012, 3:42 pm
Kinetic energy!!

on October 22nd 2012, 3:47 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on October 22nd 2012, 3:50 pm
Anime has such cute characters Very Happy

on October 22nd 2012, 3:56 pm
A friend of the heart! Wink

on October 22nd 2012, 5:18 pm
Can I meet someone who's like rukia?

on October 22nd 2012, 7:14 pm
Yoshi in Japanese is Yossy. That seems...backwards. Laughing

on October 22nd 2012, 8:07 pm
Hey Kushinas in soon

on October 22nd 2012, 11:43 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Hey Kushinas in soon
What? She's in now though... Surprised

on October 23rd 2012, 8:41 am
The 20 elements of pokemon

on October 23rd 2012, 11:11 am
As an otaku myself I think that would be a romantic gesture Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on October 23rd 2012, 12:20 pm
:blush: thanks.... Awww man now I'm as red as an apple :blush:

on October 23rd 2012, 1:58 pm
I thought Sonic ran faster than that...he's running in one spot!
DISAPPOINT Sad

on October 23rd 2012, 5:02 pm
Tele what?

on October 23rd 2012, 7:36 pm
Telea (pronounced "te-LAY-ah"). Her name simply means "Element" in the language of old. Smile

Last edited by GamerZack on October 23rd 2012, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

on October 23rd 2012, 7:37 pm
Kushina new avatar is her ranger and it's kinda cute

on October 23rd 2012, 7:41 pm
If you were a cast member, you'd get your own avatar made by me. Then you could show your girlfriend and she'd say, "Ah, that is soooo kawaii desu!" ^,^

on October 23rd 2012, 7:45 pm
My future GF will be element light because of how pure she'll be

on October 23rd 2012, 8:03 pm
SUPA SONIKKU BUUUUN! Very Happy

on October 23rd 2012, 8:28 pm
I want Pokemon emerald of VC Sad

on October 23rd 2012, 10:30 pm
Hon is Japanese for book. Smile

Anonymous

on October 24th 2012, 12:23 pm
I'm not into board games so I don't think that I should give you suggestions for a type of product I wouldn't really enjoy. Smile

That said I hope your board game will be a success! I love you

on October 24th 2012, 1:17 pm
Beauty

on October 24th 2012, 1:29 pm
Kushina wrote:I'm not into board games so I don't think that I should give you suggestions for a type of product I wouldn't really enjoy. Smile

That said I hope your board game will be a success! I love you
Thank you, Kushina. Smile

It's not actually a board game, though. The concept I created is more of a turn-based strategy pseudo-RPG, played out in the style of a three-dimensional TBS video game. Smile

on October 24th 2012, 1:31 pm
I also am not into board games, I can't get into Mario Party even... Sad

on October 24th 2012, 5:23 pm
Kokoro no Tomo = Heart Friend. Smile
HarmoKnight wrote:I also am not into board games, I can't get into Mario Party even... Sad
How about games such as Final Fantasy Tactics or Fire Emblem? Wink

on October 24th 2012, 5:35 pm
I'm more into fire emblem, but I'm not that good at that either, but I should play more then just one chapter in Sacred stones and Radiant Dawn

on October 24th 2012, 6:02 pm
Your future girlfriend is Hikari. Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum