Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
RWBY Yellow = Yang
RWBY Yellow = Yang

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 7 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:31 pm
Pokelicious Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 7 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:26 pm
Surprised I wanna join the kawaii girl club, I'll be really romantic with them :F

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:37 pm
Games alot of them too.

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 7 010
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:04 pm
The main characters name is Nate like me

Admin

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 pm
Kawaii games. Wink

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:38 pm
Rukia is kawaii Very Happy

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:39 am
Kawaii OVERLOAD! Surprised

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
RWBY Yellow = Yang
RWBY Yellow = Yang

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:15 pm
I see a few kawaii girs Very Happy

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:25 pm
I also see a few kawaii girls. Wink

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:36 pm
Sonic heroes, what goes up must come down, yet my feet don't touch the ground, seeing the world outta sond.

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:06 pm
Games list Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:08 pm
Kawaii girls in cosplay, and if I take there cosplay stuff off I find they are really... Japanese women otakus

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:15 pm
Dude that sounded so wrong. lol!
I think you meant if "they" took their cosplay stuff off they'd really be Japanese women otuku's. Laughing

Now that I've regained my composure I see an awesome list of games that I also want. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:32 pm
Getting black 2 tomorrow

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 pm
So many games that I want, but so little money. Sad

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:38 pm
Gotta catch all 649

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:45 pm
Paper Mario Sticker Stars is the game that I'm most excited about, besides the new Pokémon I'm currently waiting in line to purchase! victory

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:50 pm
Can't wait for Harmo Knight on eShop since it has Pokemon music

Admin

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:16 pm
When you first spot your dream girl, you will see she's cosplaying Rosa (AKA Mei) from Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. You, on the other hand, will be cosplaying Nate from the same games. Your eyes will meet...and you will start your first Pokemon battle together! Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:03 pm
Pokemon battleing? That sounds like some crazy innuendo there Very Happy

Admin

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:46 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Pokemon battleing? That sounds like some crazy innuendo there Very Happy
Hey, if a Pokemon battle helps you meet your Special One... Wink

Hey, wait a minute! Your Mii has the same name as a character in a Pokemon game! When will there be a character named Zack? Surprised

Anonymous

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 am
My hair is too pink and too short. Razz
Where did everyone go? Surprised
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:21 am
Kushina wrote:My hair is too pink and too short. Razz
Oh, I'm sorry Kushina! I'll fix your avatar right away! Surprised

EDIT: Does this avatar look better? I toned down the pink and increased the length of your hair. Smile
Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 7 Kushinaz
By the way, are you right- or left-handed? I'll need to know before next episode. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:58 am
Super power ranger world 2 hoshis island

Admin

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:09 pm
The only thing that would make you more attractive to your Special One is her getting to know you. I'm sure she'll love you just as you are. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm
Thanks, but I do feel I need to do something more to make me "good enough" for her... I like being liked, but I don't like, being liked for doing nothing to make someone like me, you know?

Admin

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 pm
Well, you can't go wrong with being romantic. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:46 pm
Sonic adventure needs to come to WiiU VC

Admin

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:01 pm
Onna meets otoko...onna falls for otoko...onna and otoko fall in love. It's the classic tale of romance. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:28 pm
Challenger approaching

Admin

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 pm
Your dream girl is somewhere in the world. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:27 pm
Shadow

Admin

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:09 pm
Musharna used Dream Mist!

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 pm
Wild rangers appeared!
O.O

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:16 pm
Japan is a beautiful nation. Smile

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 pm
Haven't seen u in a while

Admin

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:22 pm
I'm sure she dreams of you as well, HarmoKnight. Wink

OFF-TOPIC: Welcome back, Clannad! Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 pm
Questions?

Admin

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:28 pm
A statement. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm
Where'd sonicu go?

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:29 pm
Japan, also known as the land of the rising sun!

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:45 pm
Crimson

Admin

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:35 pm
Is your dream girl an Inu Girl? Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:01 pm
No, you know I like Neko, especially what Neko ears represent in Japan :F

Admin

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:17 pm
At least you don't fantasise about having a Niccolo girlfriend. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:34 pm
Niccolo? Isn't that something religious or from the middle ages?

Admin

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:56 am
HarmoKnight wrote:Niccolo? Isn't that something religious or from the middle ages?
The Niccolo are a race of rabbit-cat people from the Mana series by Square Enix. Two notable members are Niccolo from Sword of Mana and Wanderer from Children of Mana. Smile

Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:00 am
My body is ready for Mushroom Force. Laughing

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:19 am
Sounds like a neat idea for a D&D adventure. Wink

Anonymous

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:22 am
I see a 4-bit background behind 16-bit characters.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum