Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on September 21st 2012, 1:16 am
"Soon, we will have all the Energon Cubes we need!" -- Megatron, The Transformers: Season 1 & 2

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on September 21st 2012, 8:50 am
@Megatron2000 wrote:Is she Japanese or is she a girl who wishes to live in Japan like you do? |D
My hope is she's Japanese.
On topic: ranger force atsume!

on September 21st 2012, 11:43 am
Kawaii. Wink

on September 21st 2012, 11:47 am
HarmoKnight wrote:
@Megatron2000 wrote:Is she Japanese or is she a girl who wishes to live in Japan like you do? |D
My hope is she's Japanese.
On topic: ranger force atsume!
Rukia Kuchiki....

on September 21st 2012, 12:15 pm
Pretty Smile

on September 21st 2012, 2:43 pm
Good on you, HarmoKnight! Find your Special One! Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on September 21st 2012, 2:45 pm
I wonder how long until I do finally find her... Sad I guess I'm too impatient
I do like saying atsume though Very Happy

on September 21st 2012, 7:29 pm
You blush at puppies, kitties and bunnies? Smile

on September 21st 2012, 7:31 pm
Blue power!

on September 21st 2012, 7:32 pm
Google "Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Mako". I dare you. Wink

on September 21st 2012, 7:37 pm
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force action figures. Wink

on September 21st 2012, 7:40 pm
@Zack I did and Mako is mmmmmmm cute :F
It's Rukia, but I never remember her last name...

on September 21st 2012, 7:49 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Power Rangers: Mushroom Force action figures. Wink
Those are video games, which I made in WarioWare: D.I.Y.. Wink
HarmoKnight wrote:I did and Mako is mmmmmmm cute :F
I bet you blushed. Wink
HarmoKnight wrote:It's Rukia, but I never remember her last name...
Rukia's last name is Kuchiki. Smile

ON-TOPIC: And Konata's last name is Izumi. Smile

on September 21st 2012, 7:53 pm
Videogame force

on September 21st 2012, 7:59 pm
Now Google "Shinkenger Kotoha". Wink

on September 21st 2012, 8:05 pm
Mmmmmmm another cutie, I wonder how I'll survive in Japan Very Happy
Anyway on topic Yellow box just like the CN Mario Statue I have

on September 21st 2012, 8:23 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Yellow box just like the CN Mario Statue I have
I sent that game to your Wii, along with Red Power and a buggy version of Green Power. Razz

Don't worry, I'll send you the debugged version of Green Power soon. Wink

on September 21st 2012, 8:28 pm
Wheres Kushina Pink Ranger's Box?

on September 21st 2012, 9:04 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Wheres Kushina Pink Ranger's Box?
Not to worry, Pink Power will be released shortly after White Power. Wink

I have a strained hand right now, though. Crying or Very sad

on September 22nd 2012, 2:02 am
Look more like action doll boxes than video game boxes. Laughing

on September 22nd 2012, 10:37 am
Another cute anime girl Smile

on September 22nd 2012, 2:09 pm
Maybe you should sing some of Imakuni?'s songs in a Karaoke club. Smile

FUN FACT: In the music video for Love You Like a Love Song, Selena Gomez is singing in a Japanese karaoke club. Smile

NOT-SO-FUN FACT: The English language changes the pronunciation of the word 'karaoke' to the point that it is unrecognisable if said in its original Japanese form. The original Japanese pronunciation is (ka-ra-oh-kay), whereas its pronunciation has become (carry-OH-key) in English. Neutral

on September 22nd 2012, 5:17 pm
What's in the box!? -Se7en

on September 22nd 2012, 7:47 pm
Do you like the games? Wink

on September 22nd 2012, 8:10 pm
Didn't get them yet

on September 23rd 2012, 6:11 pm
Put on cat ears and draw whiskers on your face, then be amazed at how adorable the girls in Akihabara find you. Wink

on September 23rd 2012, 7:09 pm
Pety ranger

on September 23rd 2012, 8:05 pm
Why not do both? Karaoke in an anime convention! Wink

on September 23rd 2012, 8:07 pm
Boo ranger

on September 23rd 2012, 8:26 pm
The thing you'll do first in Japan is exit the plane, obviously. Wink

on September 24th 2012, 9:02 am
Loved to green ranger microgame great luigis mansion theme

on September 24th 2012, 4:49 pm
Who on third earth is Marth?

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

on September 24th 2012, 6:44 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Loved to green ranger microgame great luigis mansion theme
Aw, thanks, Sir Harmo. Embarassed
ReverseInverse wrote:Who on third earth is Marth?
Marth is the main character of the game Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, a DS remake of a Japan-only Fire Emblem game. He has also been in every Smash Bros. game since Melee. Wink

By the way, you are now officially in Power Rangers: Mushroom Force, ReverseInverse. Smile

on September 24th 2012, 6:53 pm
Outta the box

on September 24th 2012, 6:55 pm
"That is the last time I wanna hear Pittoo!" -- Dark Pit

on September 24th 2012, 7:06 pm
Hardly ever hear the word cyan, I just hear light blue

on September 24th 2012, 7:39 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Hardly ever hear the word cyan, I just hear light blue
I might be adding the Green Ranger to the banner very soon. Wink

on September 24th 2012, 7:42 pm
KURO and murasaki

on September 24th 2012, 8:49 pm
Cosplay as this guy. Wink
Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Blackranger

on September 25th 2012, 7:42 am
So? Is the green ranger Solid Snake?

on September 25th 2012, 11:47 am
For some reason Epona thinks Marth is a girl. Laughing

on September 25th 2012, 3:38 pm
When I make it to Japan I'll be sure to photograph the Sakura trees and of course my girlfriend Very Happy

on September 25th 2012, 4:06 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:So? Is the green ranger Solid Snake?
Nope. My real-life friend wants to join WiiWareWave, and he's said he'd like to play the Green Ranger. I think you two would get along, actually. Wink

on September 25th 2012, 5:19 pm
POWA RANGER GO GO GO!!!!!!!! victory

3ds FC:1332-8177-3517
currently playing:NSMB2 sonic
big tales of fan big sonic fan

on September 25th 2012, 5:36 pm
My best friend is also a big fan of Sonic the Hedgehog. Come to think of it, so am I. He prefers the newer titles, whereas I like old-school Sonic games. Smile

on September 25th 2012, 5:39 pm
Black is in that dark blue chain chomps and bob-ombs are now adays

on September 25th 2012, 6:08 pm
Ooh! Ooh! Cosplay as Blue Oak! "Red! Gramps! Smell ya later!" Very Happy

on September 25th 2012, 6:18 pm
Actually I'm thinking of making a music note bat so I can cosplay as.... My nickname here and on NL

on September 25th 2012, 6:20 pm
HARMO!!!!!!!! Very Happy

3ds FC:1332-8177-3517
currently playing:NSMB2 sonic
big tales of fan big sonic fan

on September 25th 2012, 6:22 pm
Sonic 3 & Knuckles ROCKS!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum