Go down

Kung-fu panda 2 pounds its way onto the dying last gen console ps2?! Empty Kung-fu panda 2 pounds its way onto the dying last gen console ps2?!

on May 27th 2011, 2:26 am
Kung-fu panda 2 was ESRB rated and is slated for release on Tuesday June 7th for the PS2!
However the info was quickly removed from the official ESRB website.....

I don't really get why the PS2 version is being released later then the next gen versions perhaps it was a last minute decision,or maybe a bug at ESRB's website caused this game to be listed for a PS2 release whatever the case is I'll try to get to the bottom of this puzzling yet noteworthy possible PS2 release!

Kung-fu panda 2 pounds its way onto the dying last gen console ps2?! Rukiafan7

Kung-fu panda 2 pounds its way onto the dying last gen console ps2?! Empty Re: Kung-fu panda 2 pounds its way onto the dying last gen console ps2?!

on May 27th 2011, 12:36 pm
i wouldnt be suprised they there was one coming out for PS2. The Last Gameboy game came out in 2008. Hell Motorstorm Artic blast which came out last year also was released for PS2. It aint a Legacy console for no reason.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Kung-fu panda 2 pounds its way onto the dying last gen console ps2?! Captaincanucksigcopy
Sneaker
Admin
View user profile

Kung-fu panda 2 pounds its way onto the dying last gen console ps2?! Empty Re: Kung-fu panda 2 pounds its way onto the dying last gen console ps2?!

on May 27th 2011, 2:21 pm
Yeah, not really surprising. A lot of people still have a PS2 console and it's still available in stores.

on May 27th 2011, 2:24 pm
Yay another ps2 game!

hopefully it'll be better then the first kung-fu panda game Surprised
Sponsored content