Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

What was the last game you played Nintendo edition!

+4
Love4Gaming
NINTENBRO
KingreX32
DigiDestined
8 posters
Go down
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

What was the last game you played Nintendo edition! Empty What was the last game you played Nintendo edition!

May 27th 2011, 12:24 am
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

What was the last game you played Nintendo edition! Empty Re: What was the last game you played Nintendo edition!

June 23rd 2011, 7:04 am
metroid prime trilogy

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What was the last game you played Nintendo edition! Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

What was the last game you played Nintendo edition! Empty Re: What was the last game you played Nintendo edition!

September 5th 2011, 9:04 pm
Very Happy I'll be receiving RE4 in the mail very soon. It's the only "Wii Edition" title I'll have had the chance to experience so far. The best part is, I found this new copy for under $10 w/free shipping at Amazon.

September 5th 2011, 9:07 pm
That's a great price Surprised
hrm I think the last game I played on my wii was Kyotokei

Objection Blaster

September 5th 2011, 9:10 pm
It was Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:The Crystal Bearers man that is one underrated game Neutral

Objection! photo 634142902458092890-Objection.jpg
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 5th 2011, 10:13 pm
No Love4Gaming I know it's a great price right. But it seems Amazon raised their price by $2 on this title, right after my order had processed.
Grumblevolcano
Grumblevolcano

September 5th 2011, 10:19 pm
Surprised so does that mean you have to pay $2 more pale
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

November 22nd 2011, 9:18 am
Metrid Prime Trilogy Again for me.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What was the last game you played Nintendo edition! Captaincanucksigcopy
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

November 22nd 2011, 8:43 pm
skyward sword.
this will rotate in my disc drive until it's completed.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 23rd 2011, 3:06 am
SKTTR wrote:skyward sword.
this will rotate in my disc drive until it's completed.
I used to keep discs in my Wii while I wasn't playing them, but then I found sometimes they would come out with scratches on them somehow. I don't keep discs in my Wii anymore, and they stay spotless now.
Marth
Marth

January 25th 2012, 10:57 pm
Last Wii game I played was Klonoa (aka Door to Phantomile). The last Nintendo game, however, was Wario Land: Shake It!.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)