Go down
DigiDestined
DigiDestined

What was the last game you played Nintendo edition! Empty What was the last game you played Nintendo edition!

on May 27th 2011, 12:24 am
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

What was the last game you played Nintendo edition! Empty Re: What was the last game you played Nintendo edition!

on June 23rd 2011, 7:04 am
metroid prime trilogy

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What was the last game you played Nintendo edition! Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

What was the last game you played Nintendo edition! Empty Re: What was the last game you played Nintendo edition!

on September 5th 2011, 9:04 pm
Very Happy I'll be receiving RE4 in the mail very soon. It's the only "Wii Edition" title I'll have had the chance to experience so far. The best part is, I found this new copy for under $10 w/free shipping at Amazon.

on September 5th 2011, 9:07 pm
That's a great price Surprised
hrm I think the last game I played on my wii was Kyotokei

Objection Blaster

on September 5th 2011, 9:10 pm
It was Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:The Crystal Bearers man that is one underrated game Neutral

Objection! photo 634142902458092890-Objection.jpg
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

on September 5th 2011, 10:13 pm
No Love4Gaming I know it's a great price right. But it seems Amazon raised their price by $2 on this title, right after my order had processed.
Grumblevolcano
Grumblevolcano

on September 5th 2011, 10:19 pm
Surprised so does that mean you have to pay $2 more pale
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

on November 22nd 2011, 9:18 am
Metrid Prime Trilogy Again for me.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What was the last game you played Nintendo edition! Captaincanucksigcopy
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

on November 22nd 2011, 8:43 pm
skyward sword.
this will rotate in my disc drive until it's completed.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

on November 23rd 2011, 3:06 am
@SKTTR wrote:skyward sword.
this will rotate in my disc drive until it's completed.
I used to keep discs in my Wii while I wasn't playing them, but then I found sometimes they would come out with scratches on them somehow. I don't keep discs in my Wii anymore, and they stay spotless now.
Marth
Marth

on January 25th 2012, 10:57 pm
Last Wii game I played was Klonoa (aka Door to Phantomile). The last Nintendo game, however, was Wario Land: Shake It!.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum