View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profile
Surfs Up!

This is just a beta test, but I had fun creating the artificial British host of the beta test named Voice Synthia Cizer! Well silliness aside this podcast series just won't work on the Wii or 3DS, but it should work with any device that has Flash player 9.

Update!-Episode 3: 3DS Edition is now available

Update!-Episode 4: eshop 72 episode 1 available

Update!-Episode 5: WiiU reveal event part 1

Update! Listen to our beta podcast on itunes or mobile podcast apps by using this RSS feed in the app! http://wiiwarewave.podomatic.com/rss2.xml

If you can't view the media player above visit this link. http://wiiwarewave.podomatic.com/entry/2012-09-10T17_47_46-07_00

Please comment below!

Last edited by Rukiafan on September 14th 2012, 3:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

Check out some of my podcasts for a idea on things. My first video show was abit flat and it's understanding-able when there's that lack of news - that will solved in two days time Smile
@KingreX32 wrote:DUDE what can I do tohelp you out with this.

Do you have sound editing software and Wav file storage?
If so I could upload the podcast files for you and you could edit in music and sound effects. Wink

That would help out greatly. I'm going to eventually make a beta test that is in the format and length of a full podcast episode 15-20 minutes long to see how well everything works before our host/s is/are chosen, but we need a music/sound editor, before we can make the final beta versions.

BTW, if I can't become a host for whatever reason, I will make a segment where I answer member questions using a male synthesized voice to answer their questions since I unwittingly named the podcast Brian Roper's podcast by creating the account with my Facebook profile, so I need to participate on some level. Embarassed

So ultimately the podcasts will need to be edited by multiple staff members, but I will need to be sent the final version to upload since our PodOmatic account is linked to my Facebook profile. Embarassed
Wow, great!
Way better then NintendoLife
Nice start Rukiafan. Smile
Welcome to WiiWareWave GreenwithEnvy!
I had no idea computerized voice technology had become so advanced! Surprised
For those who haven't heard, Beta episode 3 is available and it's a 3DS special! Wink

It should be available above and you should be able to obtain the RSS feed for the beta podcast on our public profile at www.podOmatic.com so you can stream or download our beta podcast on your iphone, android, etc. plus our files are high quality wav format, which might not be as good as an MP3, but the file-size is less than half the size of an MP3 format file, so steaming and fast downloads should be possible even with slower internet speeds!
WTF! This isn't the best, but I'm surprised how well that computer hosted these beta podcasts. Surprised
Komicturtle, Marioman18, GamerZack, Sneaker, and StarOceanCrazy were all mentioned in the episode 3 podcast.
Congratulations to those who were mentioned!
I think once music is added this mini podcast series could be good even before a host has been chosen.
Rukiafan wrote:
@KingreX32 wrote:DUDE what can I do tohelp you out with this.

Do you have sound editing software and Wav file storage?
If so I could upload the podcast files for you and you could edit in music and sound effects. Wink

That would help out greatly. I'm going to eventually make a beta test that is in the format and length of a full podcast episode 15-20 minutes long to see how well everything works before our host/s is/are chosen, but we need a music/sound editor, before we can make the final beta versions.

BTW, if I can't become a host for whatever reason, I will make a segment where I answer member questions using a male synthesized voice to answer their questions since I unwittingly named the podcast Brian Roper's podcast by creating the account with my Facebook profile, so I need to participate on some level. Embarassed

So ultimately the podcasts will need to be edited by multiple staff members, but I will need to be sent the final version to upload since our PodOmatic account is linked to my Facebook profile. Embarassed

I have sound editing software. Imstillplaying around with it. Ive also got something called mixpad.
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum