Go down

Re: Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)

on February 16th 2013, 10:08 pm
The third map in the "Champions of Yore" bundle, and the "Golden Pack" bundle including three new maps. One of which is currently downloadable.

Which brings my Fire Emblem: Awakening total up to roughly $56 USD, so far. I'm expecting that amount to rise up to around $100. Very Happy

on February 16th 2013, 11:14 pm
Got Gunman Clive yesterday off of the 3DS eShop. Totally worth the 2 dollars.

on February 18th 2013, 12:30 pm
3DS eShop Splurge

1) BIT. TRIP SAGA (3DS eShop)
2) Double Dragon (GB VC)
3) NightSky (3DSWare)
4) 99 Moves (DSiWare)
5) Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (3DS VC)

on February 20th 2013, 11:12 am
Recently purchase F-Zero, a new Virtual Console title for the Wii U and it's available for a limited time at 30¢

on February 20th 2013, 1:25 pm
F-Zero and it's my last buy until LM2 comes out

on February 21st 2013, 3:33 am
Aside from replacing Kid Icarus: Uprising (how could I even think of deciding to wait for the eShop version?!), I downloaded Mario Tennis Open using some eShop cards that BurstDashV8 gave me...and I haven't gone a day since without playing it at least once. By the time I finally decide to jump online I'll be more skilled than Djokovic! lol!

Oh, I almost forgot one other thing! I found (and subsequently bought) a minty-new Mario Red Nintendo DS lite console on eBay. It's bundled with New Super Mario Bros., so that would technically be my most recent game AND console purchase! Wink

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on February 23rd 2013, 10:21 pm
Contra III: Alien Wars (Wii VC)

on February 23rd 2013, 11:33 pm
The third thing in my signature with NSMB in brand-new, unused condition. It should arrive any day now! Very Happy

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on February 24th 2013, 6:13 pm
Can anybody tell me why some people hate on Contra: Rebirth? I've seen plenty of screenshots, and it seems very similar to ^ Contra III: Alien Wars. Which is, supposedly, the very best experience the series has to offer.

on February 24th 2013, 8:16 pm
Preordered Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on both the Wii U and 3DS. Can't wait for it to get here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum