Go down

Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)

on January 31st 2013, 8:53 pm
Psst... Psst... FE:A Super Otaku, FE:A. Very Happy

View user profile

Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)

on February 1st 2013, 11:39 pm
Since last time I got

Wii U DL #6 The Cave
Wii U DL #7 Mighty Switch Force! - Hyper Drive Edition
Wii U DL #8 Zen Pinball 2 (Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles DLC)

Wii U VC #1 Balloon Fight

Wii #163 Project Zero 2 - Wii Edition
Wii #164 Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
Wii #165 Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise
Wii #166 TV Show King Party

on February 3rd 2013, 10:04 pm
Downloading Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) right now!

no need to worry about delay shipments.

on February 3rd 2013, 10:11 pm
Hahahaha! Same here SkywardL! Very Happy

But you already knew I had reasons for downloading the game in the first place.

on February 13th 2013, 2:29 pm
I just picked up two more $20 3DS eShop cards from Walmart for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate. Very Happy

on February 13th 2013, 6:31 pm
im in desperate need of a job.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 2 Captaincanucksigcopy

on February 13th 2013, 9:11 pm
^ Yeah, I wouldn't be able to afford all of these videogames I've been buying without a job. You should really count yourself lucky, though. I'm surprised that you were even able to purchase a WiiU in your situation, because I can't even afford a WiiU at the moment. Anyways, why are you in desperate need of money my friend. I'll try to help you out anyway I can. Just not right now, because I've been spending my money like crazy lately. I think it's because I went without money for almost four years of my adult life. It's time to make up for my deprivation. Very Happy

on February 14th 2013, 7:55 pm
LOL indeed I know how that feels.

on February 14th 2013, 7:58 pm
I just pre-ordered Pandora's Tower and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon today at my local Gamestop. Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 2 631737971

Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 2 Rukiafan7

on February 15th 2013, 11:28 am
Well Aliens is not listed on the Gamestop website so the cash i out down on it months ago has shifted to Monster Hunter.

on February 16th 2013, 10:08 pm
The third map in the "Champions of Yore" bundle, and the "Golden Pack" bundle including three new maps. One of which is currently downloadable.

Which brings my Fire Emblem: Awakening total up to roughly $56 USD, so far. I'm expecting that amount to rise up to around $100. Very Happy

on February 16th 2013, 11:14 pm
Got Gunman Clive yesterday off of the 3DS eShop. Totally worth the 2 dollars.

on February 18th 2013, 12:30 pm
3DS eShop Splurge

1) BIT. TRIP SAGA (3DS eShop)
2) Double Dragon (GB VC)
3) NightSky (3DSWare)
4) 99 Moves (DSiWare)
5) Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (3DS VC)

on February 20th 2013, 11:12 am
Recently purchase F-Zero, a new Virtual Console title for the Wii U and it's available for a limited time at 30¢

on February 20th 2013, 1:25 pm
F-Zero and it's my last buy until LM2 comes out

on February 21st 2013, 3:33 am
Aside from replacing Kid Icarus: Uprising (how could I even think of deciding to wait for the eShop version?!), I downloaded Mario Tennis Open using some eShop cards that BurstDashV8 gave me...and I haven't gone a day since without playing it at least once. By the time I finally decide to jump online I'll be more skilled than Djokovic! lol!

Oh, I almost forgot one other thing! I found (and subsequently bought) a minty-new Mario Red Nintendo DS lite console on eBay. It's bundled with New Super Mario Bros., so that would technically be my most recent game AND console purchase! Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on February 23rd 2013, 10:21 pm
Contra III: Alien Wars (Wii VC)

on February 23rd 2013, 11:33 pm
The third thing in my signature with NSMB in brand-new, unused condition. It should arrive any day now! Very Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on February 24th 2013, 6:13 pm
Can anybody tell me why some people hate on Contra: Rebirth? I've seen plenty of screenshots, and it seems very similar to ^ Contra III: Alien Wars. Which is, supposedly, the very best experience the series has to offer.

on February 24th 2013, 8:16 pm
Preordered Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on both the Wii U and 3DS. Can't wait for it to get here.

on February 25th 2013, 7:27 am
i cant wait to play with you guys in monster hunter

Anonymous

on February 25th 2013, 11:00 am
My next will be Sonic style that's for sure. I just love Sonic. And further I'll be waiting for the PS4 to be on the market.

on February 25th 2013, 5:32 pm
My Mario Red DS lite arrived just before 8AM this morning! EXCITEMENT!! XD

on February 25th 2013, 7:31 pm
I gotta get cracking on my list o games before I buy another one, when I do it'll be LM2 and Harmo Knight

on February 25th 2013, 7:39 pm
I just bought Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City for $12! Considering Wii games cost $100 each here, that's a saving of $88 - a huge markdown to be sure! Very Happy

Anonymous

on February 26th 2013, 10:15 am
Great job, Zack! Congratulations! There are still many gamers out there that like to play Animal Crossing! Good luck!! Wink

on February 26th 2013, 3:53 pm
Samantha wrote:Great job, Zack! Congratulations! There are still many gamers out there that like to play Animal Crossing! Good luck!! Wink
Thanks, Samantha! I just hope there are other members who'd like to exchange Friend Codes. Zacky needs to do some exploring and globetrotting! Well, cylindertrotting, at least. Smile

on February 27th 2013, 4:04 pm
It's payday today, so, as usual, I'm about to load up two $20 eShop cards. Castlevania: LoS: MoF is right around the corner, and I can't wait to "BITE" on that. Very Happy

on February 27th 2013, 6:12 pm
DLC for Assassins Creed 3, i just got some cash from family. I will be reviewing said DLC also

on February 27th 2013, 6:33 pm
KingreX32, do you live on or near your school campus? I'm just asking, because you said you just received some money from family.

on February 27th 2013, 7:38 pm
no i actually live about an hour away from my campus.

on March 9th 2013, 4:26 pm
Nano Assault EX (3DS eShop)

I've been wanting this game since following the retail release. It actually played a role in my desire to purchase a 3DS in the first place. So when it was announced that this was a visually enhanced version w/additional content for only half the price, I was like, "**** yeah!" Very Happy

on March 11th 2013, 6:39 pm
I picked up a bunch of games today from two different retailers - and saved well over $100 in the process! Here's the list for your perusal:

-NEW PLAY CONTROL!: Pikmin 2 - $10 (80% off)
-Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends - $39 ($31 off...not the version I wanted, but beggars can't be choosers with discontinued software! Wink)
-Steel Diver - $3.50 (a whopping 95% off, the biggest discount I've ever received! Can you believe it? Very Happy)

So that's my list of games I bought this morning. I'm looking forward to choosing a pup and commanding an army of vegetables to haul expensive useless junk to my ship. Cool

on March 12th 2013, 3:20 pm
I just put some money down on Need for speed and Monster hunter. Im still iffy on the Lego game though. Do I really want that?

on March 13th 2013, 12:04 am
I just picked up $75 worth of eShop cards. I'm trying to decide whether to get one full 3DS game or a bunch of VC and/or WiiWare/DSiWare/3DS Download games with them. That decision will be easy compared with trying to decide which game(s) to download...my wish list is extensive! lol!

on March 13th 2013, 5:45 am
nice dude.

on March 13th 2013, 5:48 am
Well, I picked Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I've been meaning to play it since it came out last December, so now's my chance! Very Happy

Shout out if you'd like a review! Cool

Anonymous

on March 13th 2013, 10:23 am
Nada v2. I'll wait for the most wanted...

on March 13th 2013, 2:26 pm
I'm shouting, GamerZack7, I'm shouting! Very Happy

on March 13th 2013, 5:30 pm
STOP YELLING AT ME, SKYWARDL! Crying or Very sad

...I mean...okay, I'll add "Paper Mario: Sticker Star review" to my to-do pile. Cool

on March 13th 2013, 8:57 pm
I decided to download some more VC games. Very Happy

1) Castlevania (Wii VC)
2) Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (Wii VC)
3) Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (Wii VC)
4) Double Dragon (Wii VC)
5) Mega Man (Wii VC)
6) Mega Man II (Wii VC)
6) Mega Man X2 (Wii VC)

on March 13th 2013, 10:15 pm
Looks like those two dragons are caught between a Rock and a vamp palace! lol!

Demonic
Admin
View user profile

on March 14th 2013, 8:11 am
GamerZack7 wrote:Looks like those two dragons are caught between a Rock and a vamp palace! lol!

Ohhhh noooooooo... we have a wise crack in the house. Razz

on March 14th 2013, 4:54 pm
@Demonic wrote:
GamerZack7 wrote:Looks like those two dragons are caught between a Rock and a vamp palace! lol!

Ohhhh noooooooo... we have a wise crack in the house. Razz
Oops! Did I do that? Razz

on March 15th 2013, 12:46 pm
Please, he doesn't need any encouragement Demonic. Very Happy

on March 16th 2013, 3:26 pm
LOL gamerzack, your awesome dude.

on March 16th 2013, 7:15 pm
ATV Wild Ride (3DS eShop)
It's a pretty fun game, but I could use a few friends to race with online, though. Sad

on March 18th 2013, 6:29 am
im going to pick up lego city today. I preordered it.

Anonymous

on March 18th 2013, 9:30 am
Well, this may be a reviewer's request. GamerZack and I were talking last night about pets and all and you know I lost one lately, so I was thinking to get a review on, well this may sound strange, nintenfish? Here's a link to the WiiWare game: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/WiiWare/Zenquaria-Virtual-Aquarium-287240.html

Thank you!

on March 18th 2013, 3:33 pm
Somebody should start a thread for making review requests. Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum