Go down

Re: Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)

on October 8th 2018, 9:04 pm
Not sure if these count as games, but they have buttons, screens and gameplay, so...

The Original Tamagotchi Gen 1 (P1)
The Original Tamagotchi Gen 2 (P2)

I'm gonna try out my P1 first. I remember getting my very first Tamagotchi way back in 1997 as my 10th birthday present. It'd be sweet if you could get an Inkling Squid or Octoling Octopus v-pet, whose colour depends on how you raise them. You could call them Tamawoomy, for Squid, or Veemogotchi, for Octos! Happy

(DISCLAIMER: This idea is entirely influenced by me currently listening to Off the Hook songs as I type this post, and is not endorsed by Nintendo or Bandai-Namco in any way. Sorry to get your hopes up. Razz ).

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on October 11th 2018, 11:42 pm
Tamagotchi Mini 20th Anniv. Series 2

And now for some ACTUAL video games! Wink

Wii Sports
Wii Fit Plus
Wii Play
Big Brain Academy for Wii

I wanted to get Wii Sports for bowling, which costs AUD$18 preowned at EB Games, but all preowned games for $18 and under are currently 4 for $20, so I added three more preowned Wii games to my purchase. Looking forward to playing some games with my family! Happy

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on October 12th 2018, 4:58 pm
Child of Light for Switch, I’m buying more western games on Switch then I ever thought I would’ve before! I really wanna buy Spyro Reigned Trilogy for Switch as well, we just need confirmation

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum