Go down

Re: Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)

on September 6th 2018, 8:53 pm
Mega man 11
Admin
View user profile

on September 10th 2018, 7:23 pm
Tales of Berseria (PS4 Retail)
Digimon World: Next Order (PS4 Retail)
Cosmic Star Heroine (PS4 PSN)
Impact Winter (PS4 Retail)

And as for Ninty purchases

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS Retail)
Megaman X Collection 1+2 (Switch)
Kirby's Mass Attack (Wii U VC).

on September 11th 2018, 8:44 am
You got New Leaf? Yay! cheers

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on September 26th 2018, 11:48 pm
Okay, here we go:

• Pokémon Moon
• Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits
• Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters
• Yo-kai Watch Blasters: Red Cat Corps
• Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

In addition, my partner gave me a download code of Minecraft: Java Edition as a gift, which includes the Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 as well! Love

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on September 30th 2018, 9:50 pm
Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls
Yo-kai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad (on layby)

I also downloaded the free Moon Rabbit Crew update for both versions of Yo-kai Watch Blasters (even though I don't have my copy of White Dog Squad yet). If anyone else has a copy of Blasters, let's play sometime! Happy

EDIT: I picked up White Dog Squad yesterday from layby at EB Games. I was surprised that
Spoiler:
you don't start the game with Komasan, and have to unlock him when you finish the first chapter, meaning Jibanyan starts as the team leader in both versions.
(Note: Teensy game-related spoiler above, which applies to Chapter 1: Bottom-of-the-Barrel Blasters.)
Admin
View user profile

on October 2nd 2018, 8:37 pm
Valthirian Arc (PS4 Retail)
MLB 15: The Show (PS4 Retail)

I actually got MLB 15: The Show at a discounted price at Sony Rewards, it only cost me 499 Sony Reward points. $10 PSN Card codes are 1,000 points so it was basically $4.99. Wink

on October 3rd 2018, 4:49 pm
Dokuro on Switch, neat little gem that was once a Vita game

on October 3rd 2018, 7:10 pm
I pre-ordered Grandia HD Collection for Switch today. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on October 7th 2018, 3:01 pm
Super Mario Galaxy (aka my second-favourite 3D Mario game to date)

Admin
View user profile

on October 7th 2018, 5:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Gal Gunvolt Burst (PS4 PSN).
Bloodstained: Curse of The Moon (PS4 PSN).

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum