Any Volunteers?

WiiWareWave Needs A New News Anchor! Wiiwar11

With Jnes5's missing and KingreX32 being extremely busy, WiiWareWave is in desparite need of new news anchors to post the latest news about Nintendo! The position is unpaid, but you would be helping our community out greatly by volunteering for the open position. If you're interested please feel free to let us know.

Comments

DigiDestined
Good luck in your search for a new news anchor Very Happy
Biorn the Viking
I could help out a bit until you find someone to fill in the post.
Staroceancrazy
You are awesome Ultanium! Very Happy
NINTENBRO
I'm not sure why, but Ultanium just sounds like a great name for a videogame news anchor to me. Very Happy
Tasuki
This just in WWW needs a news anchor.

Sorry I had too. Wink
Komicturtle
I would but Ultimatum beat me to it. I'm a graphic designer anyways so I got me position.

Just be prepared for that surge in news next week. It's going to probably come roaring.. Well, I'll be a bit pessimistic and say it won't knowing how the past conferences went Sad

Marioman18
I think the curse of the lame conferences shall end on September 13th! victory
Komicturtle
I sure hope so. And TGS is this month. So, I'm hoping for some surprises.
Towafan7
Welcome to the crew Ultanium! If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the staff and thank you for filling in our empty position until Jnes5 gets back or until we can find a new permanent news anchor, but I hope Jnes5 comes back soon. Wink
Biorn the Viking
Alrighty, sweet! Many thanks for all the kind words above and for trusting me with this duty. Very Happy I will try my utmost best to deliver the latest, most shocking, most bizarre and exciting news you won't find anywhere else. This is Ultanium with your 10am Ninty news. Thanks again folks!
Towafan7
No problem and welcome to the team! Wink
KingreX32
yeah sorry about that. I just moved to a new place and today was my first day in college. chances are im not going to be around much. I will always visit though.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum