Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
silksofsweden
silksofsweden
ok its time to talk about super mario bros 2. i am well aware that chrono has done one already but *sigh* its not that super mario bros 2 we talking. fanboy: what are you talking about silks?

Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels Review Super-Mario-Bros-Lost-Levels-4

this is the real super mario bros
silks: hadouken

NO THAT IS NOT THE REAL SUPER MARIO BROS 2. the real super mario bros 2 are a exact same style as its original execpt for one fatal flow. it is GOD AWEFUL HARD. so yeah im going to talk about the real version. lets get it off our chest right now. the super mario bros 2 you all playing is actually japans doki doki panic. the real super mario bros 2 was not released in usa until super nintendo as the super mario all star the lost level. so its time to talk about it because its intresting to talk about it so here we go

1. start up
the start up is just like super mario bros exept it says super mario bros 2 and you can chooce if you wanna be mario or luigi. mario is the faster char while luigi jumps higher. nothing much to say

2. gameplay
the gameplay is the same as super mario bros 2. if you never and i mean NEVER PLAYED SUPER MARIO BROS THEN YOU ARE A DISGRACE LITTERLY. the only diffrence is its super mega hard. also you have the possibility to die the most pathetic death ever since letting the time run out. THE EVIL POISON MUSHROOM DUH DUH DUH DUH. i will never forgive you evil poison mushroom. you have tricked me, been in places and chased me to die so many times. not only do you have a evil poison mushroom after you constantly but you also have to be careful when you warp. if you dont take cautions when you warp you could warp yourself backwards. in other words you go back few worlds. when i tell you this game is hard i mean its metallica hard. some of the jumps are ridiculous, the enemies are bullying you, time runs out to quick, there are wind that blows you in wrong direction and a fu.k hole lot of other things. its cruel. this is a masochist game. i spended like 6 hours trying to beat it. im dead serious

3. graphic
the graphic is just the same. its classic and its original. the evil poison mushroom could have a diffrent color so you dont get tricked

4. music
do i really need to say anything about it. i think you know how it is just like me

5. fun factor
well its fun but its so freaking hard. its hard, frustrating and annoying but its fun. i dont recomend this for those with short fuse because they will go insane and have a huge rage

6. difficulty
this is the absolute hardest super mario game i ever played. its no wonder why it was never released in usa until later. i give this a 8/10 really hard

final score: i will give this a 4/10 because its too difficult and also its not worthy of being a sequal to the classic. how can you call a sequal when the game is almost the same as the original? like i said this game is for masochist gamers and for those who wanna torture yourself

here is some pics

Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels Review Super-Mario-Bros-Lost-Levels-4

Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels Review Large_20071001-supermariobroslostlevels

Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels Review SMB2j2-2

this is silks of sweden stay tuned for more. hope you liked it

my friends code:
super smash bros brawl = 2838-4154-7461
mario kart wii = 2622-9874-2387
mario striker super charged = 3010-2663-2823

Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels Review Silks_11
Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels Review Orihim10
Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels Review Navi
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
August 30th 2012, 12:02 pmKeAfan7
I agree. Super Mario Bros. 2 USA on the other hand is a great Mario game, even though it technically isn't even a Mario game at all. Wink
silksofsweden
August 30th 2012, 12:04 pmsilksofsweden
yeah its way better and i actually like it
Amufungal
August 30th 2012, 12:13 pmAmufungal
Nice review silks Smile
silksofsweden
August 30th 2012, 12:14 pmsilksofsweden
yes i know . heh hadouken
MetalShyGuy
August 30th 2012, 1:04 pmMetalShyGuy
The game might be too hard, but it still isn't unbeatable and deserves at least a 6 imo, but this is Your review and not mine so I respect your opinion. Even though I disagree with your score I think your review is very nicely written.
silksofsweden
August 30th 2012, 1:11 pmsilksofsweden
there are few reason why i did not give it a 6

1. the game is almost the same as its original
2. the game is incredible hard and it is frustrating
3. not many people have actually played it. only the snes version
4. it is less populare than super mario bros 2 aka doki doki panic version

2 points off there for difficulty and for not being played by many. do i need to say anymore why i only gave 4?
KokorOtaku
August 30th 2012, 2:59 pmKokorOtaku
I liked this game a lot and now that I'm better at games, I might try to beat it, I like a challenge
silksofsweden
August 30th 2012, 2:59 pmsilksofsweden
i guess i have to give it a try again
Tasuki
August 30th 2012, 10:18 pmTasuki
I never did beat this game. Like other I didn't get the chance to play this game till it came out on the Super Mario All Stars cartridge for the SNES and than it was called Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels.

I right there with you Silks the fact that it was to similar to the first game and the huge difficulty spike from the first game was a deal breaker for me when it came to this game. I have tried several times to beat it but I just get annoyed and bored after a few minutes of this game.

Great review.
silksofsweden
August 31st 2012, 4:10 amsilksofsweden
thx. im just being fair and telling the truth. i try to be as professional as posible when i review games which many people take for granted. not to mention i do not just play games to just review. i analysing games, checking up its value, playing it so i can experience it my self and i check up others conversation and notes they made about those game. so its more than there is to it when i review that people take for granted. i just wanted to let you know because you seems to like my reviews and its fun to share diffrent opinions. so i just wanted to thank you for showing support to me. you are the main reason why i get such urge and energy to make reviews. i hope you still keep showing support
NINTENBRO
August 31st 2012, 2:59 pmNINTENBRO
I don't know about everyone else, but I thought this was a very proper sequel to Super Mario Bros. silks, you deserve every bit of accreditation you receive. I can tell you take much pride in the pleasure of others, and that's a very honorable trait.
silksofsweden
August 31st 2012, 10:18 pmsilksofsweden
thx nintenbro. its certanly a honor to make review for you guys.. and girls Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)