Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Need More Memory?

WiiWareWave Is Celebrating The Last Month Of Summer With A New Post Alot Contest! Wiiwar10

WiiWareWave is hosting another post alot contest during September and the top poster wins a Lexar 4GB SD card!
The rules are the same as always and the contest is only open to members who live in the lower 48 US states.

WiiWareWave Is Celebrating The Last Month Of Summer With A New Post Alot Contest! 383841657_583

WiiWareWave Is Celebrating The Last Month Of Summer With A New Post Alot Contest! 19654

WiiWareWave Is Celebrating The Last Month Of Summer With A New Post Alot Contest! 87457210

WiiWareWave Is Celebrating The Last Month Of Summer With A New Post Alot Contest! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
Good luck to all participants
Anonymous
Sakura chan
Good luck to everyone. Smile
Staroceancrazy
So many contests! Very Happy
NINTENBRO
I could really use another SD card too. Does anybody know if this would function sufficiently with a 3DS?
KingreX32
ask skywardL hes got a 3ds
christicehurst
Yes it would
NINTENBRO
Thank you, christicehurst. Nobody I know could confirm this confidently.
KeAfan7
@Nintenbro You are the top poster so far this month with an over 20 post lead over 2nd place "HarmoKnight." Wink
NINTENBRO
Thanks for the update Rukiafan! While we're on the subject, is there anyway for myself to view my own post count for the month or week?
KeAfan7
Hmmm, you know I'm not sure if normal members can. Neutral
NINTENBRO
I don't think I had the ability to do so when I was a moderator either. Maybe this could be a feature in a future WiiWareWave update. I mean, you could at least allow general members access to view their own post count's for the month and or the week. Does that seem like a good idea to you Rukiafan?

Last edited by Nintenbro on September 13th 2012, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
I'm not sure how to do that, since those stats are in the administrative panel. Neutral
NINTENBRO
Hmmm... Maybe one of the other administrators would know how to link some type of shortcut in each member's profile. Which would direct them to such information. I'm not going to allow my expectations to rise, though.
KingreX32
cant you check your post count,besideyour forum posts.
NINTENBRO
This contest is over now, right? My brain is so tired from thinking of comments to post, because I've also been participating in a posting contest at G4L. I probably won't be posting as much for awhile, but I'll check in everyday, though. Smile
KeAfan7
WTF HarmoKnight nearly passed you at the last second, but you are the winner @Nintenbro. Wink
NINTENBRO
Oh! Wow! And I was worrying about GamerZack passing me up the whole time. You're sneaky HarmoKnight. Suspect

Anyways, I'm really happy I won the SD card, because I only have the complimentary 2 GB card.
KingreX32
Congrats Nintenbro
NINTENBRO
Thank you KingreX32! Your congratulations is much appreciated my good friend. Wink

Edit: I'm also excited about receiving all three of the badges I've won, so far. Very Happy
KingreX32
Anonymous
Congratulations Nintenbro! I love you
NINTENBRO
KingreX32 wrote:Badges?

Yeah, we now receive badges for winning contests KingreX32, and I've won three, as of now.

Thank you Kushina! You're such a little sweetheart. Smile
KeAfan7
I'm working on them, but the antiquated coding of forumotion's PunBB forums are causing some issues. Neutral
RyanNerdyGamer
Nintenbro wrote:Oh! Wow! And I was worrying about GamerZack passing me up the whole time. You're sneaky HarmoKnight. Suspect

Anyways, I'm really happy I won the SD card, because I only have the complimentary 2 GB card.
Even if I did make more posts I wouldn't be eligible to win, Nintenbro. I live on the other side of the world, after all. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
Rukiafan wrote:I'm working on them, but the antiquated coding of forumotion's PunBB forums are causing some issues. Neutral
They're still not showing up?! Do they display on the Photobucket account? Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)