Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

G4L issues

+4
Megatron2000
Tasuki
Talesfanatic
DigiDestined
8 posters
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

G4L issues - Page 1 Empty Re: G4L issues

August 27th 2012, 3:19 pm
Tasuki wrote:Well what a few weeks ago some members were (and still do at times) slam NintendoLife. So why is it not ok for G4L to not slam WWW? In all honesty I dont like any site slamming another site. I think its pointless and just a plain rude. Which is why it upsets me when I see it.

And what the heck is G4L?
Well, for starters, WiiWareWave doesn't allow trolls to disrespect other members due to favortism. Secondly, WiiWareWave doesn't ban their member's for ridiculous reasons, and then allow others to continue on displaying the same exact type of behavior. Which is also due to favortism. Tasuki, you may find WiiWareWave's member's complaint's towards NLife disrespectful or distasteful, but those complaints aren't just accusations. I think it's a little hypocritical to judge some of our member's feelings, while trying to defend the image of others. Anyways, I just love how some people feel as if they're obligated to comment on subjects or issues such as this, when they've only been supplied with 50% of all the information. Evil or Very Mad

Also, there was no real reason to insult WiiWareWave or Rukiafan. I never seen any insults made directly towards Rukiafan, so I really can't speak on that matter. I did see an insult directed towards WiiWareWave as a website. I can somewhat understand why that situation came about, but I'm not going to speak on it. I believe this is more Rukiafan's business and nobody else's.

Last edited by Nintenbro on August 27th 2012, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

August 27th 2012, 3:20 pm
Well if they are removed than we might as well stop talking about it than. I guessed they saw the error of their ways.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

August 27th 2012, 3:29 pm
Yes, let there be no more discussion of this matter, or else thall shall be brought forth the ban hammer. Oh wait, I'm not a moderator anymore. Very Happy lol

August 27th 2012, 3:35 pm
Nintenbro wrote:
Tasuki wrote:Well what a few weeks ago some members were (and still do at times) slam NintendoLife. So why is it not ok for G4L to not slam WWW? In all honesty I dont like any site slamming another site. I think its pointless and just a plain rude. Which is why it upsets me when I see it.

And what the heck is G4L?
Well, for starters, WiiWareWave doesn't allow trolls to disrespect other members due to favortism. Secondly, WiiWareWave doesn't ban their member's for ridiculous reasons, and then allow others to continue on displaying the same exact type of behavior. Which is also due to favortism. Tasuki, you may find WiiWareWave's member's complaint's towards NLife disrespectful or distasteful, but those complaints aren't just accusations. I think it's a little hypocritical to judge some of our member's feelings, while trying to defend the image of others. Anyways, I just love how some people feel as if they're obligated to comment on subjects or issues such as this, when they've only been supplied with 50% of all the information. :evil

Well thats because all I see is 50% of the information. I dont know why said people got banned from NL but what I do see is blah blah blah NintendoLife sucks blah blah blah the TBD is a jerk. How do you thing people viewing this site are going to see that? They are just going to see the 50% of it too. You just gotta know when to let something go. Yeah you got banned whatever its their choice. I mean dont get me wrong if I was to get banned from WWW for example I would be mad but I wouldn't go and complain about on NL and say how much Rukiafan and the mod team sucks. I just move on. You know how they are and all thats honestly why do you want to be a part of that if you think they are so bad?

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

August 27th 2012, 3:44 pm
Well, because there were a lot of NLife members that I really enjoyed conversing with. If I had been able to swap 3DS friend codes with them, I probably wouldn't even care at all.

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

August 27th 2012, 3:48 pm
Okay guys let's not talk about this anymore.....I'm thinking we'll have to implement rules against these topics, because these conversations keep getting out of hand, so from now on stop creating these kinds of topics. Mad

G4L issues - Page 1 19654

G4L issues - Page 1 87457210

G4L issues - Page 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

August 27th 2012, 3:49 pm
Topic Locked.

G4L issues - Page 1 19654

G4L issues - Page 1 87457210

G4L issues - Page 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)