Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Was Star Ocean Blue Sphere ever released in North America? Empty Was Star Ocean Blue Sphere ever released in North America?

August 27th 2012, 11:27 am
I can't find a Gameboy Color copy anywhere and as far as I know this game wasn't remade for another console so do I have to import if I want this game?

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
Sakura chan
Sakura chan

Was Star Ocean Blue Sphere ever released in North America? Empty Re: Was Star Ocean Blue Sphere ever released in North America?

September 1st 2012, 3:26 pm
I know that the first Star Ocean for the Super Famicom was never localised in your region, but a PSP remake was released globally in 2008.

I don't think Star Ocean: Blue Sphere has been released or remade outside Japan, however.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)