View previous topicGo downView next topic
Male Posts : 2314
View user profile

What Are You Playing This Weekend?

on August 24th 2012, 5:29 pm
I thought I'd just create this topic here, since I've been banned from NLife once again. They just love to be very spiteful, vindictive and unforgiving at NLife, don't they. Anyways, I'll be playing some more Kid Icarus: Uprising solo, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins and I might decide to play some more Xenoblade Chronicles.

What will you be playing this weekend my friends?

Male Posts : 454
View user profile

Re: What Are You Playing This Weekend?

on August 24th 2012, 6:51 pm
Sorry if I seem like I am being rude but honestly I don't see it that way. The reason you were banned again at least from what you have said is that you were banned once before. Not sure what you did to get banned there thats your business but honestly if you were banned from there once what makes you think that you could go back? Banned is banned dude sorry to say that but it is.

Anyway so I this thread doesn't get derailed

I will be playing NSMB2 this weekend along with Secret of Mana with my son and some World of Warcraft to prepare for this Tuesday's patch.
Male Posts : 4229
View user profile

on August 24th 2012, 7:00 pm
NSMB2

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing) has a Switch and wants to add me
View user profile

on August 24th 2012, 7:04 pm
@Tasuki wrote:Sorry if I seem like I am being rude but honestly I don't see it that way. The reason you were banned again at least from what you have said is that you were banned once before. Not sure what you did to get banned there thats your business but honestly if you were banned from there once what makes you think that you could go back?
Yeah, that probably wouldn't be your perspective Tasuki, because you haven't been treated in this manner.

Anyways, like you said, let's just stick to the original topic from now on. Smile

View user profile

on August 25th 2012, 9:28 am
Sleeping Dogs. Been looking forward to this for a long time. True Crime ftw.

View user profile

on August 25th 2012, 11:09 am
The Last Story I'm at chapter 8 currently.
View user profile

on September 30th 2012, 8:08 pm
I played Xenoblade Chronicles for about five and a half hours yesterday, and I'll probably play it for about the same amount of time tonight. I haven't fully mapped out the Eryth Sea yet, and I just stocked up on a bunch of sidequests from the Alcomoth. The ambiance is so beautiful at night-time here, but I still think the swamp had the best overall atmosphere in the game, so far. I'm probably the only WiiWareWave member still playing this. Very Happy

View user profile

on September 30th 2012, 8:44 pm
NSMB2 and got 1 million coins, and then 2 million

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing) has a Switch and wants to add me
Admin
Male Posts : 454
View user profile

on September 30th 2012, 11:05 pm
Been playing the new World of Warcraft expansion Mists of Pandaria, which is why I have been scarce around here lately.
View user profile

on October 16th 2013, 1:09 pm
I'll probably be playing some more Xenoblade & Dream Team, and maybe a little bit of SMTIV.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum