Go down

Re: Pokémon Emerald (GBA) Discussion!

on July 30th 2013, 9:55 pm
Why is the optional battle against Deoxys so difficult?
I can't catch it no matter how low its hp is or how many status ailments it is suffering from. Crying or Very sad

on August 19th 2013, 2:26 pm
It's because he's a legendary Pokemon.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

on August 20th 2013, 1:50 pm
gotta make the legendary battles hard. Its more worth it and rewarding when you catch em,

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Admin
View user profile

on August 20th 2013, 1:55 pm
Emerald has every Pokemon in the first three generations, but not all are able to be caught in the game. Wink

on August 20th 2013, 7:51 pm
I'm really wishing these 3 games would come to the 3DS VC Sad

on September 3rd 2013, 4:34 pm
I wonder if you can transfer your Pokemon from Black and white 2 to X and Y. Off topic yes I know sorry.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on September 4th 2013, 2:36 pm
Has anyone around here caught a shiny Deoxys or Lugia in Pokemon Emerald?

on September 4th 2013, 3:43 pm
I'm struggling a bit. My Pokémon are roughly Lv. 25, I need to train them for the battle against Gym Leader Dad, but I've battled every Trainer in the game so far, with no way yet to re-battle any of them! Does this mean I'll have to grind them non-stop before I can Tackle the fifth Gym, or is there an alternate way I can train up my Pokémon until they're fighting fit?

Please note: Pokémon-related puns are in bold for your convenience! lol!

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on October 4th 2013, 2:03 pm
You need to grind. Sad

on October 4th 2013, 2:19 pm
Drat. Oh well, I need to send away my copy of Pokémon Sapphire to be repaired anyway, so they'll likely wipe my save file. All that progress wasted... Sad

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum