Go down

Re: Pokémon Emerald (GBA) Discussion!

on November 29th 2012, 12:54 pm
The elite 4 are quite difficult to beat in Emerald lol.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on November 29th 2012, 1:57 pm
I found Phoebe to be quite tough since almost all her Pokemon are only weak against Ghost- and Dark-type moves, which are uncommon types. Also, her Sableye has no weaknesses. Neutral

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 29th 2012, 3:06 pm
YES!!!! Inever played emerald but they were tough in Ruby and Sapphire.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on November 29th 2012, 3:23 pm
I never thought RSE elite for was hard, I personally thing B/W2 are harder

on November 29th 2012, 4:15 pm
Super Otaku wrote:I personally thing B/W2 are harder
I actually found the B2W2 Elite Four to be quite easy, defeating them the first time through. Surprised

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 29th 2012, 9:54 pm
when the wiiu came out, i forgot all about black and white 2

on January 5th 2013, 11:31 pm
Never found the Elite Four to be terribly challenging in any region except perhaps 4th gen's Sinnoh. That one may have had more to do with monetary preparation. So long as you have three or four reasonably diverse Pokemon at reasonable levels and some healing items, it's fairly straightforward.

@KingreX32
Same, completely abandoned the game once I picked up the console. So much for completing the regional 'dex.

on January 5th 2013, 11:47 pm
Going sorta-onff-topic, I started playing through Pokemon Sapphire. I beat Brawly today, a piece of cake with my Sableye and Ralts. Wink

on January 6th 2013, 11:41 am
@Marth wrote:Never found the Elite Four to be terribly challenging in any region except perhaps 4th gen's Sinnoh. That one may have had more to do with monetary preparation. So long as you have three or four reasonably diverse Pokemon at reasonable levels and some healing items, it's fairly straightforward.

@KingreX32
Same, completely abandoned the game once I picked up the console. So much for completing the regional 'dex.

lol im gonna start playing again eventually. I just dont know when.

Admin
View user profile

on February 7th 2013, 11:01 pm
I caught a shiny green Zubat! Surprised

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum