Admin
View user profile

Pokémon Emerald (GBA) Discussion!

on August 11th 2012, 10:34 pm
I just caught a shiny Zigzagoon just outside the starting village! Very Happy

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Re: Pokémon Emerald (GBA) Discussion!

on August 11th 2012, 10:59 pm
I'm waiting for the remakes- Solar Ruby and Lunar Sapphire.. Yes, I'm calling it.. I had a dream of such games..

Anyways, love Zigzagoon. The gold colored shiny is beautiful Smile

on August 16th 2012, 9:19 pm
I caught a shiny Magikarp now I have three shiny Magikarp lol. Rolling Eyes

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Admin
View user profile

on November 13th 2012, 9:58 pm
I just reached the bug forest in my latest playthrough of the game and encountered Team Aqua for the first time "this playthrough", btw can npc trainers have shiny Pokémon?

Another question! Where can I capture a Pikachu I can't remember lol? Wink

on November 13th 2012, 10:10 pm
@Rukia I believe Pikachu is in Safari Zone, also I think the only time NPC can have shinnies is in the GCN ones, I fought someone with a shiny Quagsire in colosseum

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on November 14th 2012, 12:03 am
@Komicturtle wrote:I'm waiting for the remakes- Solar Ruby and Lunar Sapphire.. Yes, I'm calling it.. I had a dream of such games..
Somebody who isn't calling EarthRuby and SeaSapphire?! Link or it didn't happen! Surprised

I actually kinda think that SunRuby and RainSapphire would work well, since Groudon intensifies sunlight with Drought, and likewise with Kyogre creating rain with Drizzle. Also, sun and rain are often seen as opposite weather phenomena, and Groudon and Kyogre, along with (ray-KWAY-zuh), are called the "weather trio" despite having more of a thematic tie to terrain rather than weather (land/sea/sky). Wink

Congratulations on the rare find, Rukiafan! The only non-event Shiny I've ever found in a Pokemon game belonging to me was a Psyduck in Pearl. Smile

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"That's CAPTAIN You Little Runt! Now go back to the brig, Deshway!"
-- Sven, Shell of Thal

on November 14th 2012, 10:15 am
I found it weird RSE were the first to house a legendary trio
RYB could've had Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno
And GSC could've been Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Celebi as its clear form

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on November 14th 2012, 11:16 am
Does anyone know what team I should use against gym leader Roxanne? I currently have 5 Pokémon which are a Treecko, Wurmple, Tailow, Poochyena, and a Merrill. What should I catch and which Pokémon should I replace at the PC?

on November 14th 2012, 12:19 pm
Use treeko and Marril since she uses rock types, heck combusken works even when he learns double kick

on November 14th 2012, 4:08 pm
I would also consider adding a Shroomish to your party as well. The chance of an extra Grass-type prior to the first Gym is an opportunity that's too good to miss. Wink

Also, there are some Pokemon in the first areas that come in handy a bit later on in the game. Let me know if you'd like to hear them as there may be spoilers. Smile

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"That's CAPTAIN You Little Runt! Now go back to the brig, Deshway!"
-- Sven, Shell of Thal
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum