Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on October 4th 2012, 12:22 am
An anime guy. Wink

By the way, your character is officially in the show, Ragnarok. Do you like your character's images? Smile
@Raith wrote:I'm not sure what your avatar is from, but it looks pretty cool ^_^
It's my character from Power Rangers: Mushroom Force, a forum game I created. Episode 2 is currently in production. You're welcome to join the fun too, simply let us know which Mario-series character you'd like to play in the series hub, which you'll find by clicking the banner in my signature. Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on October 4th 2012, 5:08 am
Cool I will check it out in a bit ^_^

And my avatar is from a game called Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier

Her name is Kaguya Nanbu.

Ninendo Network ID: Raith94

on October 4th 2012, 5:13 am
That game title sounds familiar...

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on October 4th 2012, 2:54 pm
A self created portrait of yourself. Laughing

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on October 4th 2012, 3:10 pm
Digimon Tamers must be your favourite season of the show. Wink

on October 4th 2012, 6:05 pm
You. Smile

on October 4th 2012, 6:17 pm
Kitsune?

on October 4th 2012, 8:53 pm
GamerKona. Smile

on October 5th 2012, 10:25 am
Zack the Ninty lover Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 Star_o10

on October 5th 2012, 3:59 pm
It's a girl from...Star Ocean? Smile

on October 5th 2012, 4:15 pm
Yu-Yu-Zackusho. :p

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on October 5th 2012, 4:36 pm
Yu-Yu-Hakusho. Wink

on October 5th 2012, 4:45 pm
16-bit > HD IMHO

on October 5th 2012, 6:20 pm
Otaku indeed rule! Very Happy

Anonymous

on October 5th 2012, 7:18 pm
16-bit rules! I love you

on October 5th 2012, 7:43 pm
Anime rules! Smile

on October 5th 2012, 7:45 pm
Mushrooms rule! Wink

on October 5th 2012, 7:54 pm
Kawaii anime girl Smile

on October 5th 2012, 8:11 pm
Kawaii anime girl as I'd expect from an otaku such as yourself Smile

on October 5th 2012, 8:14 pm
So much kawaii. Surprised

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 010

on October 5th 2012, 8:32 pm
Teppig Very Happy

on October 5th 2012, 9:15 pm
Hatsune Miku dressed as a cute teddy bear!

on October 5th 2012, 9:27 pm
Pokebu

on October 5th 2012, 9:36 pm
Otaku's everywhere! Shocked

on October 5th 2012, 9:40 pm
I choose Piplup! Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on October 5th 2012, 10:06 pm
Lingo

on October 5th 2012, 10:10 pm
Otaku Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on October 5th 2012, 10:11 pm
Ringo is a fun gal. Smile

on October 5th 2012, 10:49 pm
Digimon Tamer Rika and her partner! Very Happy

on October 5th 2012, 11:37 pm
The avatar of the WiiWareWave member known as Staroceancrazy. Wink

on October 6th 2012, 12:01 am
Gamer 16-bit Zack. Wink

on October 6th 2012, 3:42 am
Rukia Kuchiki, "ki" being Japanese for "yellow". That can't be a coincidence! Surprised

on October 6th 2012, 2:12 pm
16-bits of fun Very Happy

on October 6th 2012, 3:24 pm
She's wearing an animal-themed hat, just like Finn the Human! Wink

on October 6th 2012, 6:19 pm
Your eyebrows are yellow? confused

on October 6th 2012, 8:04 pm
Believe it or not, they really are. Wink

ON-TOPIC: It's my future starter Pokemon. Wink

Anonymous

on October 7th 2012, 12:10 am
Hello GamerZack! I love you

on October 7th 2012, 1:17 am
Hello, Kushina! Very Happy

Anonymous

on October 7th 2012, 8:59 am
Is that really 16-bits?

on October 7th 2012, 10:00 am
Victory Smile

on October 7th 2012, 11:18 am
What does otaku mean anyways?

on October 7th 2012, 3:00 pm
To quote HarmoKnight, "Kawaii girl." Wink
@Staroceancrazy wrote:What does otaku mean anyways?
An otaku is a fan of Japanese media, including manga, anime, tokusatsu and video games. Smile
Kushina wrote:Is that really 16-bits?
It's my version of 16-bit anime-style artwork. Do you like it? Smile

on October 7th 2012, 9:48 pm
I'll call you zack and your pic is 17-but Very Happy one upping the SNES, Genesis, TurboGraphix, and any other 16-bit things

on October 7th 2012, 10:26 pm
She is a pink haired dog girl lol. Laughing

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on October 7th 2012, 10:52 pm
Eureka, the star of Eureka Seven. Smile

Alternatively, Eureka, the Cyan Ranger. Wink

on October 8th 2012, 12:29 am
The world's first 24-bit character! :smooch:

on October 8th 2012, 3:19 am
GAH! MY EYES! Dancing Tingles! It's...it's...beautiful... Crying or Very sad

on October 8th 2012, 9:42 am
zack in SNES

on October 8th 2012, 11:15 am
What a cute puppy girl! :kiss:

on October 8th 2012, 11:32 am
You remind me of SmexiZeldaMan from NL

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum