Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 17 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on September 25th 2012, 6:49 pm
Aww a cute bunny monster lol. I love you

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 17 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on September 25th 2012, 6:50 pm
awwwwwwww a happy gurl

3ds FC:1332-8177-3517
currently playing:NSMB2 sonic
big tales of fan big sonic fan

on September 25th 2012, 6:55 pm
"FWATCHOO!"

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on September 25th 2012, 7:03 pm
Shouldn't you have blue shoelaces?

on September 25th 2012, 7:05 pm
it ish 2 wiis :O so amazing cyclops

on September 25th 2012, 7:05 pm
Two Wiis lol.

on September 25th 2012, 7:13 pm
She looks happy. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on September 25th 2012, 7:17 pm
he ish happy lol!

on September 25th 2012, 7:23 pm
Cheagles are so cute lol. Laughing

on September 25th 2012, 8:40 pm
Your character images are uploaded, Eureka. Wink

on September 25th 2012, 8:58 pm
Are you going to throw any cupcakes at Bowser and his minnions? |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 17 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592

on September 25th 2012, 9:09 pm
Registeel from Pokemon sounds like a transformer transforming

on September 25th 2012, 9:13 pm
Ha! Indeed it does. |D

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 17 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592

on September 25th 2012, 9:27 pm
Metroid prime

on September 25th 2012, 9:40 pm
Konata singing Super Mario World... Laughing

on September 25th 2012, 10:05 pm
You don't have much of a waistline, do you? Smile

on September 25th 2012, 10:16 pm
@Nintenbro wrote:You don't have much of a waistline, do you? Smile
Actually, I have a wider waistline than the others, which you'll notice if you compare the character images. Wink

on September 25th 2012, 10:32 pm
Lol!

on September 25th 2012, 10:36 pm
A depiction of the French word for "yes". Smile

on September 25th 2012, 10:45 pm
PiX

on September 25th 2012, 11:10 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on September 25th 2012, 11:26 pm
Your favourite anime character. Smile

on September 26th 2012, 4:30 pm
Anime Zack lol. Smile

on September 26th 2012, 4:35 pm
Hello, Cyan Ranger! Wink

on September 27th 2012, 3:05 pm
Zack the anime guy Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 17 Star_o10

on September 27th 2012, 3:18 pm
Is your avatar from an anime, Staroceancrazy? Smile

on September 27th 2012, 4:01 pm
You look a little toonish. Laughing

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 17 4679814

on September 27th 2012, 5:04 pm
Ogres are like Han Solo, cause they both have Leias. Laughing

on September 28th 2012, 11:59 am
You look 16-bit as always! |D

on September 28th 2012, 3:03 pm
And you look scarier than your awesome G1 continuity self. G1 Megatron FTW!! Very Happy

on September 28th 2012, 5:03 pm
A power danger I mean power ranger Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on September 28th 2012, 7:39 pm
I feel like eating an apple now...

on September 28th 2012, 8:05 pm
GamerZack wrote:I feel like eating an apple now...
Please try to remember, this is a family oriented website GamerZack. Very Happy

on September 28th 2012, 8:26 pm
@Nintenbro wrote:
GamerZack wrote:I feel like eating an apple now...
Please try to remember, this is a family oriented website GamerZack. Very Happy
Ah, oui oui...or should that be Wii Wii? Wink

on October 2nd 2012, 11:37 am
You.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

on October 2nd 2012, 2:08 pm
Is that Lina Inverse, ReverseInverse? Smile

on October 2nd 2012, 7:24 pm
Zack. Smile

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on October 2nd 2012, 7:58 pm
Rika and?

on October 3rd 2012, 12:43 am
Episode 7 of Mushroom Force features Roboshi, an evil robotic Yoshi, as one of the featured monsters.

on October 3rd 2012, 12:26 pm
Another Ranger lol.

on October 3rd 2012, 2:36 pm
Hi Eureka! Smile

on October 3rd 2012, 3:49 pm
The topic is more dead than a Boo again.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on October 3rd 2012, 7:17 pm
Kisara from Kenichi The Mightiest Deciple. Wink

on October 3rd 2012, 7:43 pm
Rukia Kuchiki from the anime that sounds like a cleaning product. Wink

Akatsuki
View user profile

on October 3rd 2012, 7:44 pm
It's Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach. Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 17 Pbucket

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 17 Pbucket

on October 3rd 2012, 7:46 pm
@ GamerZack I'm not sure what your avatar is from, but it looks pretty cool ^_^

Anyone know where mine is from? I will give you guy's a hint:

It's a game on the DS

on October 3rd 2012, 7:48 pm
A character from a Fire Emblem game? |D

on October 3rd 2012, 7:51 pm
Nope. I doubt any of you guys played/know about it. It flew way under the radar when it came out and is really under appreciated...

Ninendo Network ID: Raith94
Anonymous

on October 3rd 2012, 8:16 pm
Nostalgia Character?

on October 3rd 2012, 10:25 pm
The character you named your username after.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum