Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 17th 2012, 9:34 pm
Zack and wikipedia

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 17th 2012, 10:22 pm
Konata must be looking forward to Wii U. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Clαππαd
View user profile

on July 18th 2012, 12:00 am
Your power ranger avatar.

on July 18th 2012, 12:57 am
A girl. Smile

By the way, would you like to play the role of a Ranger? If you'd like to be a Ranger, then we'd love to hear which colour you'd like to be in the series hub! Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on July 18th 2012, 9:08 am
A ranger

on July 18th 2012, 12:05 pm
Konata! Smile
Clαππαd
View user profile

on July 18th 2012, 12:22 pm
Ninja?

on July 18th 2012, 12:30 pm
Girls in sailor suits are always cute :F

on July 18th 2012, 3:21 pm
Konata has an itchy eye. That's never fun. Neutral

Clαππαd
View user profile

on July 18th 2012, 3:24 pm
If it isn't the blue Power Ranger avatar. Smile

on July 18th 2012, 3:40 pm
Great to see an avatar of a girl again

View user profile

on July 18th 2012, 3:47 pm
She looks like she needs some sleep.

on July 18th 2012, 4:10 pm
It's the avatar of our newest moderator! Welcome aboard, Clannad! Smile

on July 18th 2012, 4:35 pm
GamerZack we're going to be ranger buddies now! I have medium length middle parted red hair and green eyes in real life. I also have a scar on my left cheek 'of my face.' Razz

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

on July 18th 2012, 5:09 pm
Beware my power

on July 18th 2012, 6:06 pm
Sleepy Konata...
ReverseInverse wrote:GamerZack we're going to be ranger buddies now! I have medium length middle parted red hair and green eyes in real life. I also have a scar on my left cheek 'of my face.' Razz
I don't quite follow the "of your face" part. Does that simply mean you have a scar on your left cheek? In any case, I'll create your avatar next. Wink

on July 18th 2012, 6:41 pm
Tomorrow I could make a Petit computer game staring Zack

on July 18th 2012, 6:48 pm
I think Konata would make a great character for an anime. :3

on July 18th 2012, 7:30 pm
Blue Ranger mobilise!

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Pbucket

on July 18th 2012, 7:34 pm
Nice shoe! Wink

By the way, what do you think of your avatar, Marioman? I added a red baseball cap with the 'M' symbol on the front for an added bit of personalisation. I hope you like it! Wink

on July 18th 2012, 7:35 pm
Zacky

on July 18th 2012, 7:38 pm
GamerZack wrote:Nice shoe! Wink

By the way, what do you think of your avatar, Marioman? I added a red baseball cap with the 'M' symbol on the front for an added bit of personalisation. I hope you like it! Wink
I like my avatar thanks! Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Pbucket

on July 18th 2012, 8:09 pm
A Paper Mario shoe. Smile

on July 18th 2012, 8:24 pm
In America your avatar would look serious while the rest of the world gets a cutesy pic

on July 18th 2012, 8:40 pm
OtakWiiU wrote:In America your avatar would look serious while the rest of the world gets a cutesy pic
If you joined the cast you'd get your very own avatar. Wink

on July 18th 2012, 8:53 pm
I'd have a serious look as well I bet V
_____________________________. .
_____________________________~~~

on July 18th 2012, 9:04 pm
But you would be playing the role of an animé character. Wink

On Topic: Konata looks kawaii. Wink

on July 18th 2012, 9:07 pm
Rukia looks kawaii as well, plus rukia looks more like a real person with her black hair, but I like konatas personality more

on July 18th 2012, 9:11 pm
"I really should go to bed...after just one more game..." *yawn*

on July 18th 2012, 9:13 pm
Orange hair

on July 18th 2012, 9:14 pm
Indigo hair. Smile

on July 18th 2012, 9:35 pm
Zack

on July 18th 2012, 9:50 pm
GamerOtakonata. Smile

on July 18th 2012, 9:51 pm
Pixelyyy

on July 19th 2012, 4:07 am
Now that's one dedicated gamer! Wink

on July 19th 2012, 7:24 am
Petit computer is out now IMMA go buy it

on July 19th 2012, 11:40 am
Kawaii. Wink

on July 19th 2012, 3:07 pm
Hello, Rukia! Wink

on July 19th 2012, 3:27 pm
You?

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on July 19th 2012, 3:47 pm
Looks like a nine tailed fox or something

on July 19th 2012, 7:43 pm
OtakWiiU wrote:Looks like a nine tailed fox or something
That's Renamon. Smile

on July 19th 2012, 7:53 pm
Zac-kun

on July 19th 2012, 8:18 pm
Konata-san. Smile

Clαππαd
View user profile

on July 20th 2012, 11:08 am
Zack. Smile

on July 20th 2012, 1:09 pm
Cute girl Exclamation

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Star_o10

on July 20th 2012, 1:48 pm
Rena Lanford. Wink

on July 20th 2012, 2:45 pm
It's like a guy daydreaming about a pretty girl in his mind

on July 20th 2012, 3:23 pm
OtakWiiU wrote:It's like a guy daydreaming about a pretty girl in his mind

on July 20th 2012, 3:51 pm
Mouth open

View user profile

on July 20th 2012, 6:27 pm
She needs to go to bed.