Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

+60
ARF_Paula
Krazyredd
ZezHylia
Gekkouga-Senpai
Raith
OgreTheShrek
mieu-fire
John Knight
ShanaNoShakugan
Terra
Inoue79
Trinity33
Grumblevolcano
Andy
Objection Blaster
Killeryoshii
silksofsweden
Chickgoboom
Aussiegamer
Supertimbros
Sakura chan
Tinglemaster
ShounenMania
Megatron2000
SuperVash
Ganondorfthewicked
Biorn the Viking
FuManchu
Gold_Miner
Akatsuki
NINTENBRO
OddyWorld
DarkGeon
Otaku
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Ms_Kinomoto
Golden_Toad
KingreX32
Komicturtle
Ragnarok
Chaos Emeralds
BigJho
Talesfanatic
LizofDoom
gamerace
Yakko
Staroceancrazy
DigiDestined
Marioman18
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Ichigo Kurosaki
ToughGamer
Elza
Clαππαd
Amufungal
KokorOtaku
KeAfan7
Kitty Cat Meow Meow
FM_Alchemist
RyanNerdyGamer
64 posters
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

July 17th 2012, 5:49 pm
Cute

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

July 17th 2012, 6:17 pm
Konata has indigo hair. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 17th 2012, 6:28 pm
Happy happy happy

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

July 17th 2012, 6:40 pm
Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy girl. Sleep
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 17th 2012, 7:15 pm
Genki

July 17th 2012, 7:21 pm
Konata must have stayed up all night playing video games again.

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 17th 2012, 8:33 pm
You are challenged by Sailor Clannad!
Sailor Clannad sent out Gardevoir!
Go, Clefairy!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 17th 2012, 9:17 pm
/me sends out Otaku
otaku uses sweet kiss

July 17th 2012, 9:19 pm
Konata needs some sleep.

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 17th 2012, 9:25 pm
So what's that girl's name? Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 17th 2012, 9:34 pm
Zack and wikipedia

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 17th 2012, 10:22 pm
Konata must be looking forward to Wii U. Smile
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 18th 2012, 12:00 am
Your power ranger avatar.

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 12:57 am
A girl. Smile

By the way, would you like to play the role of a Ranger? If you'd like to be a Ranger, then we'd love to hear which colour you'd like to be in the series hub! Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 9:08 am
A ranger

July 18th 2012, 12:05 pm
Konata! Smile
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 18th 2012, 12:22 pm
Ninja?

Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 12:30 pm
Girls in sailor suits are always cute :F

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 3:21 pm
Konata has an itchy eye. That's never fun. Neutral
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 18th 2012, 3:24 pm
If it isn't the blue Power Ranger avatar. Smile

Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 3:40 pm
Great to see an avatar of a girl again

July 18th 2012, 3:47 pm
She looks like she needs some sleep.

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 4:10 pm
It's the avatar of our newest moderator! Welcome aboard, Clannad! Smile
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

July 18th 2012, 4:35 pm
GamerZack we're going to be ranger buddies now! I have medium length middle parted red hair and green eyes in real life. I also have a scar on my left cheek 'of my face.' Razz

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Rena-rena-ryuugu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 5:09 pm
Beware my power

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 6:06 pm
Sleepy Konata...
ReverseInverse wrote:GamerZack we're going to be ranger buddies now! I have medium length middle parted red hair and green eyes in real life. I also have a scar on my left cheek 'of my face.' Razz
I don't quite follow the "of your face" part. Does that simply mean you have a scar on your left cheek? In any case, I'll create your avatar next. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 6:41 pm
Tomorrow I could make a Petit computer game staring Zack

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 6:48 pm
I think Konata would make a great character for an anime. :3
Marioman18
Marioman18

July 18th 2012, 7:30 pm
Blue Ranger mobilise!

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Pbucket
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 7:34 pm
Nice shoe! Wink

By the way, what do you think of your avatar, Marioman? I added a red baseball cap with the 'M' symbol on the front for an added bit of personalisation. I hope you like it! Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 7:35 pm
Zacky

July 18th 2012, 7:38 pm
GamerZack wrote:Nice shoe! Wink

By the way, what do you think of your avatar, Marioman? I added a red baseball cap with the 'M' symbol on the front for an added bit of personalisation. I hope you like it! Wink
I like my avatar thanks! Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Pbucket
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 8:09 pm
A Paper Mario shoe. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 8:24 pm
In America your avatar would look serious while the rest of the world gets a cutesy pic

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 8:40 pm
OtakWiiU wrote:In America your avatar would look serious while the rest of the world gets a cutesy pic
If you joined the cast you'd get your very own avatar. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 8:53 pm
I'd have a serious look as well I bet V
_____________________________. .
_____________________________~~~

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 18th 2012, 9:04 pm
But you would be playing the role of an animé character. Wink

On Topic: Konata looks kawaii. Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 19654

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 87457210

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 9:07 pm
Rukia looks kawaii as well, plus rukia looks more like a real person with her black hair, but I like konatas personality more

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 9:11 pm
"I really should go to bed...after just one more game..." *yawn*
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 9:13 pm
Orange hair

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 9:14 pm
Indigo hair. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 9:35 pm
Zack

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 9:50 pm
GamerOtakonata. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 9:51 pm
Pixelyyy

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 19th 2012, 4:07 am
Now that's one dedicated gamer! Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 19th 2012, 7:24 am
Petit computer is out now IMMA go buy it

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 19th 2012, 11:40 am
Kawaii. Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 19654

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 87457210

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 19th 2012, 3:07 pm
Hello, Rukia! Wink
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

July 19th 2012, 3:27 pm
You?

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 19th 2012, 3:47 pm
Looks like a nine tailed fox or something

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)