Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 20th 2012, 7:02 pm
A cutie from... Clannad? I am unfamiliar with the series. (Please don't hurt me!) Shocked

I'm finally on WiiWare Wave!

Nintendo Life: http://www.nintendolife.com/users/PunnyGuy

PunnyLoggery: http://www.backloggery.com/PunnyGuy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 20th 2012, 7:18 pm
A dog thiggy

on July 20th 2012, 8:58 pm
GamerZack sends a bunch of sheep to jump over Konata's head in an endless loop

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on July 20th 2012, 10:28 pm
^.^

View user profile

on July 20th 2012, 11:33 pm
@Yakko wrote:A cutie from... Clannad? I am unfamiliar with the series. (Please don't hurt me!) Shocked
Not many people do unfortunately, which is a shame since Clannad is such a wonderful animé series. I recognize your avatar though. He's Yakko from Animaniacs. Smile

The avatar above me is Konata from Lucky Star, which reminds me that I need to watch the series on Hulu Plus sometime. Smile

on July 20th 2012, 11:57 pm
School girl.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on July 21st 2012, 1:13 am
GamerZack is pointed towards Surprised

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

Clαππαd
View user profile

on July 21st 2012, 2:47 am
Zack. Smile

on July 21st 2012, 5:34 am
Nagisa-san. Smile

on July 21st 2012, 8:19 am
A Zack Draws Near!!!
otaku used chaos controll
It does nothing
Otaku uses splash
It gets Zack wet

View user profile

on July 21st 2012, 11:07 am
She looks like she's not getting enough sleep.

on July 21st 2012, 11:27 am
Nagisa Furukawa.

on July 21st 2012, 1:52 pm
Minato and Kushina. Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 3 Rukiafan7

on July 21st 2012, 2:11 pm
Pretty pretty

on July 21st 2012, 3:55 pm
Sleepy, sleepy girl... Sleep

on July 21st 2012, 7:22 pm
Excited

on July 21st 2012, 9:48 pm
Sleepy

on July 21st 2012, 10:17 pm
Wake

on July 21st 2012, 10:51 pm
Witch Konata is kawaii. Wink

on July 21st 2012, 11:10 pm
That's the cutest avatar I have seen in my life mate Surprised

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 3 Pbucket

on July 21st 2012, 11:31 pm
It's the future Red Ranger! Very Happy

I made that one. Wink

on July 22nd 2012, 7:57 am
Dot

on July 22nd 2012, 11:03 am
Witch Konata!
Do you like your new avatar OtakWiiU?

on July 22nd 2012, 1:15 pm
Rukia is surrounded by cherry blossoms Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on July 22nd 2012, 3:09 pm
I like apples. Smile

on July 22nd 2012, 3:39 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Witch Konata!
Do you like your new avatar OtakWiiU?
Yes, so is it you who changes it? Because I like when it changes, I can't really change the avatar on NL that often and it kinda makes the avatar game boring.
Anyway it's zack man

on July 22nd 2012, 3:56 pm
Nice wand, Kotana! Very Happy

I'm finally on WiiWare Wave!

Nintendo Life: http://www.nintendolife.com/users/PunnyGuy

PunnyLoggery: http://www.backloggery.com/PunnyGuy

on July 22nd 2012, 4:02 pm
His belts on too tight

on July 22nd 2012, 5:47 pm
Konata the Mage. Smile

on July 22nd 2012, 6:00 pm
Zack the man

on July 22nd 2012, 6:19 pm
A Goblin approaches the party!
> Magic
Konata uses Magic Missile!
Goblin takes 4 damage!
Goblin is defeated!
Konata gets 25 Exp. Points!
Konata finds 3 GP!

Clαππαd
View user profile

on July 22nd 2012, 6:30 pm
You look shocked. Surprised

on July 22nd 2012, 6:40 pm
Aww cute girl is cute

on July 22nd 2012, 7:59 pm
OtakWiiU wrote:Aww cute girl is cute

on July 22nd 2012, 8:29 pm
Why no shock face?

on July 22nd 2012, 8:34 pm
Pointy hat. Smile
OtakWiiU wrote:Why no shock face?
Cause my shocked face has reset to neutral.

on July 22nd 2012, 8:35 pm
Normal face is too normal

on July 22nd 2012, 8:46 pm
Smile, Konata! Smile with all your might! Very Happy

Clαππαd
View user profile

on July 22nd 2012, 11:20 pm
You look less shocked now. Smile

on July 23rd 2012, 12:29 am
Nagisa. Smile

Clαππαd
View user profile

on July 23rd 2012, 11:57 am
Power Gamer. Smile

on July 23rd 2012, 12:06 pm
Nagisa.

on July 23rd 2012, 12:36 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on July 23rd 2012, 12:40 pm
That's my interpretation of Japan right there

on July 23rd 2012, 3:37 pm
Hello again, Konata! Wink

on July 23rd 2012, 3:49 pm
Zackados

on July 23rd 2012, 4:01 pm
Cacklettonata. Smile

on July 23rd 2012, 5:47 pm
http://www.google.com/search?q=zack+and+wiki&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ZPANUKDsEYq2rQG3nYC4DA&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=aPANUOf3CY7yrAGsp4HwCw#biv=i|6;d|nYAzlIly8QLXZM:

on July 23rd 2012, 6:10 pm
Otak thinks Konata is Kawaii! Smile

on July 23rd 2012, 6:28 pm
Z
A
C
K

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum