Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Megatron2000
Megatron2000

DSiware near its end no more DSiware games to be released after E3 :( Empty DSiware near its end no more DSiware games to be released after E3 :(

May 21st 2011, 2:11 pm
It's sad to see the dsiware ending less than 3 years after it started Sad

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
DSiware near its end no more DSiware games to be released after E3 :( 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

DSiware near its end no more DSiware games to be released after E3 :( Empty Re: DSiware near its end no more DSiware games to be released after E3 :(

May 21st 2011, 6:05 pm
wierd. Why would they end it? Any details?

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

DSiware near its end no more DSiware games to be released after E3 :( Captaincanucksigcopy
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

DSiware near its end no more DSiware games to be released after E3 :( Empty Re: DSiware near its end no more DSiware games to be released after E3 :(

May 22nd 2011, 1:02 am
It's a rumour that was started because some people think that just because the 3DS shop will open on june 6th that it means the DSiware service will end on that same day......

I for one seriously doubt that this rumour is true Razz

KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

May 23rd 2011, 12:26 am
oh its just a rumour. Ok i can breath easy then. Cause if it is then theres no way Nintendo is gonna end it. I mean why would they.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

DSiware near its end no more DSiware games to be released after E3 :( Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)