Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

What was the first game console you owned?

+6
KokorOtaku
[NL] Fishing Resort
Sneaker
KeAfan7
Tasuki
Marioman18
10 posters
Go down
Marioman18
Marioman18

What was the first game console you owned? Empty What was the first game console you owned?

July 6th 2012, 8:13 pm
Super Nintendo and it was a blast to play Very Happy
I remember playing Yoshi's Island often and my memories of playing Super Mario Kart with my family are good ones indeed victory

What was the first game console you owned? Pbucket
Tasuki
Tasuki

What was the first game console you owned? Empty Re: What was the first game console you owned?

July 6th 2012, 9:22 pm
The NES. Got one on my seventh birthday which was the NA launch day October 18th 1985.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

What was the first game console you owned? Empty Re: What was the first game console you owned?

July 6th 2012, 9:26 pm
NES, got it on my third birthday with Super Mario Bros. in April of 1990. Wink

What was the first game console you owned? 19654

What was the first game console you owned? 87457210

What was the first game console you owned? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

July 7th 2012, 3:13 am
SNES and way before that a old grey Game Boy.
[NL] Fishing Resort
[NL] Fishing Resort

July 7th 2012, 12:02 pm
Atari 2600.

KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

July 7th 2012, 3:27 pm
Genesis, then GB, then PSone, PS2, GBA, N64, GCN, Ngage, DS Phat, DS lite, Wii, DSi, 3DS, and Wii U in that order

July 8th 2012, 3:40 am
First my family owned: Atari 2600
First I personally owned: Colecovision, followed by Wii.
Anonymous

July 11th 2012, 6:19 pm
A Nintendo 64 and PS1 got both for Christmas one year! santa
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

January 15th 2014, 5:41 pm
Sega Genesis, followed by a PS1, then a Gamecube

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What was the first game console you owned? Captaincanucksigcopy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

January 15th 2014, 10:17 pm
I remember my first home console and my first handheld like it was over a decade-and-a-half ago. Christmas 1997 saw my brother and I receiving a shiny new Nintendo 64, an extra red controller and Mario Kart 64, which was followed up not long after by Super Mario 64 (my choice), a racing game called Automobili Lamborghini (my bro's choice) and two controllers: green and yellow (the yellow one didn't work so we swapped it for a blue one). The following year we each received a Game Boy pocket Travel Pack (a Game Boy pocket bundled with Super Mario Land and a Mario pouch); I got red (his then-favourite colour) and he got blue (my then-favourite colour), so we traded them. Those two consoles really got me into gaming. Very Happy
Rukiafan wrote:NES, got it on my third birthday with Super Mario Bros. in April of 1990. Wink
Wait...you were born in 1987 too?! Surprised
Megatron2000
Megatron2000

January 17th 2014, 2:21 pm
A pinball arcade unit with a state-of-the-art digital read-out and animated display back in 1969. I was a very happy child that year! Megatron Happy

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
What was the first game console you owned? 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

January 17th 2014, 5:18 pm
Awesome its nice that you've dropped by for a Visit Megatron.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What was the first game console you owned? Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)