Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

+17
ToughGamer
Sonic The Hodgepodge
ARF_Paula
Krazyredd
ZezHylia
Ms_Kinomoto
Tinglemaster
mieu-fire
Otaku
DigiDestined
BurstDashV8
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Clαππαd
Marioman18
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
21 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

July 18th 2012, 9:08 pm
GAMERZACK: I don't know...he could still leave an itchy bite mark on your leg if you weren't wearing pants.

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: Uh...are you sure we should trust Goombo, my prince? Why not send the Big Koopa Troopas to soften them up?

GADD: Humans! Toadette! Hurry! We must go! Surprised
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

July 19th 2012, 11:45 am
Rukiafan: Let's run!

Bowser Jr.: After them you nincompoops!

Goombo and Koopa Troopa's: Yes sir right away!

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 19654

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 87457210

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 19th 2012, 12:58 pm
Toadette: Professor do you really think that we can escape from Bowser Jr. and his minions?

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 19th 2012, 3:17 pm
GADD: Not really, but I know where the Yellow Star Coin is located! Now let's hurry, fast as we can!

GAMERZACK: I should let you know, I'm not the best runner!

GADD: Not much farther to go!

Gadd suddenly stops

GADD: Stop!

Everybody else stops

GAMERZACK: What is it?

GADD: There it is!

Everybody stares at the coin, floating in mid-air and spinning slowly

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Yellowstarcoin

GAMERZACK: It looks so...shiny...

Gadd turns to Rukiafan

GADD: Could you please retrieve the coin for me, young man?

Rukiafan nods and walks up to the coin. He tries to touch it, but as his hand makes contact with it, the coin begins to glow with a bright yellow light, which engulfs Rukiafan's body. As the light fades, the Koopas arrive on the scene.

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: Ha! We finally caught up to- wait...what are you supposed to be?! Surprised

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Yellowranger

Last edited by GamerZack on July 28th 2012, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 20th 2012, 1:47 pm
Rukiafan: What's going on!? And what am I wearing?! Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 20th 2012, 3:28 pm
GAMERZACK: Y-you...look so...yellow! And you have a tiny Koopa Troopa on your head! Surprised

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: Hey! You can't use our image for your own personal use! Let's get him!

The Koopa Troopas charge at Rukiafan. Rukiafan hits all of them with powerful punches, causing them to retreat into their shells

GAMERZACK: That was incredible! Very Happy

OOC: @Clannad: I updated your Ranger form:
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Whiterangerz
I've added new details to the series hub to discuss the origin of the White Ranger powers. Basically, the White Star Coin gets its power from the Rainbow Star, and you (the White Ranger) can protect both yourself and your allies with a rainbow barrier of invulnerability. You can also 'heal' your allies by recharging our depleted morph energy, though you do spend some of your own in order to do so. The good thing is that due to the nature of the White Star Coin, you get more morph energy than the rest of us individually. That way, your energy doesn't deplete too quickly. Wink

Anyway, I hope you like these revisions, Clannad. Smile
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 20th 2012, 6:36 pm
Toadette: That was amazing, but uh....isn't that costume a little strange? Prinny

OOC: I like the changes you made. Thank you so very much. Smile

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 20th 2012, 9:02 pm
GADD: It worked?! Uh...I mean, the project was successful! Very Happy

OOC: You're very welcome, Clannad. Smile
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 20th 2012, 11:21 pm
Toadette: Mr. Rukiafan please turn these Koopa Troops into turtle soup!

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 21st 2012, 4:05 pm
GAMERZACK: I just realised something...

GADD: And what is that?

GAMERZACK: WE LEFT MARIOMAN KNOCKED OUT BACK THERE! Surprised

Everybody else collapses with their legs in the air
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 22nd 2012, 8:58 pm
Everybody leaps to their feet

GADD: Let's defeat these Koopas first!

Two thuds sound as two giant Koopa Shells strike the ground. The Koopa Troopas inside emerge, ready for battle

GAMERZACK: Whoa...those are some huge Koopa Troopas!

GADD: Yabo yabo! You must defeat these turtles, owner of the Yellow Star Coin!

GAMERZACK: And I'll go and try to wake up Marioman! We could use his help!

GamerZack returns to where they arrived
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 23rd 2012, 10:27 pm
GamerZack reaches where they left Marioman, and finds him standing with a girl in a white long-sleeved shirt and powder blue scarf. The girl seems distressed and unsure of where she is, and the look on her face seems to indicate that she has just arrived in the Mushroom Kingdom in a similar manner to them

GAMERZACK: Marioman, you're okay! But who is this?

The girl gracefully steps forward to introduce herself
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Clannade

OOC: Okay, Clannad, this is where your character introduces herself. Rukiafan, you're being attacked by two Big Koopa Troopas, being led by Bowser Jr. And Marioman and Clannad, try to come up with a reaction to Rukiafan's Ranger form once we return to the battle. Anything's good. Wink

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 25th 2012, 12:13 pm
Yellow Ranger: What on Earth!? Am I a Power Ranger!?

Poultergust 3000 Mobile Supercomputer: Yes. Gadd said we needed a group of heroes to save Mushroom Kingdom in Mario's absence and he decided that it should be the Power Rangers because he is a fan of the franchise vrooom.

Yellow Ranger: That's awesome! But how does this outfit work and what kind of powers do I have? Wait a minute who am I talking to? Surprised

Green Koopa Troopa: Could you please stop talking and start fighting? We have lives too believe it or not. Sleep

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 25th 2012, 4:49 pm
GADD: Ah, that was my newest invention, the 'Game Boy Horror DS'! I incorporated technologies from my other inventions into it. It includes a portable Star Coin tracker, a Monster alert, and it will even make you a decent cup of Bean Juice!

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: Ugh...are the Big Koopa Troopas ready to be deployed yet, my prince? Neutral

GamerZack, Marioman and the girl come running back

GAMERZACK: I found Marioman, and someone else! Everyone, this is Clannad. Smile

GADD: Ah, another human has arrived. I suppose this project will succeed after all.

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: OH, JUST DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!

Last edited by GamerZack on September 26th 2012, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 27th 2012, 3:17 am
The green Big Koopa Troopa steps forward

GREEN BIG KOOPA: You ready to become a yellow punching-bag, Toad Force Yellow?

GAMERZACK: Toad Force Yellow? Oh...you think Rukiafan is a member of Toad Force V!

GADD: Toad Force V is my favourite program. I modelled the Mushroom Force after it.

GAMERZACK: Mushroom Force?

GADD: Oh, yabo yabo, yes! The Mushroom Force is my newest project, a team of superheroes with powers drawn from the Star Coins. Rukiafan is the first to receive powers, followed by the rest of you once you each receive a coin.

GAMERZACK: You mean we get to be Mushroom Enforcers too?! Very Happy

GREEN BIG KOOPA: Not if we beat you into the ground first! Which we will!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 10th 2012, 9:00 pm
Bowser watches the action from his throne room

Bowser: So that's what Gadd's secret project is for...if we can replicate that power, I could have an unstoppable army of minions! Junior! I'm ordering you to capture that yellow guy and bring him back to the Koopa Kingdom!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 27th 2012, 3:23 pm
Bowser Jr.: New orders, troops! Just grab the yellow guy and take him back to the ship!

GamerZack: Rukiafan! Surprised

The Big Koopa Troopas charge towards Rukiafan

Gadd: Yabo yabo! This is very bad!

GamerZack: I know! Rukiafan's about to be grappled by turtles! Surprised

Gadd: It's much worse than that! If they capture Rukiafan, they can perform experiments on his coin while he's still morphed! They could theoretically create coins of their own, meaning their armies would be unstoppable!

Bowser Jr.: You got all that, Papa?

Bowser: Sure do! Now we know the secret of making our own coins, and it's all thanks to ol' Grampa Cad!

Gadd: Oh, yabo yabo! I should learn to keep certain thoughts to myself...

The Big Koopa Troopas grab Rukiafan
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 27th 2012, 10:38 pm
Rukiafan suddenly calls out a familiar chant and electrocutes the Koopa Troops

Rukiafan: How in the world did I do that? Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 28th 2012, 12:25 am
Gadd: Ah, yes. You just used your Lightning Bolt ability. When you call out "Lightning Bolt!", you release a charge of electrical energy.

Green Big Koopa: Hey, what smells so good? Turtle soup? Smile

Red Big Koopa: Dude, that's you. Toad Force Yellow just fried you with 5000 volts. Rolling Eyes

Green Big Koopa: Oh, really? Then let's get him!

Gadd: Now, Rukiafan! Defeat those turtles with your Storm Sabre! Very Happy

OOC: Welcome back, Rukiafan! Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 31st 2012, 10:19 pm
The Big Koopa Troopas climb into their shells and spin to opposite sides of Rukiafan about 4 feet apart. They then close in to strike him together

GamerZack: RUKIAFAN! Surprised

Suddenly, a portal opens up above the battle and a young man with long, red hair falls through, knocking Rukiafan out of the way
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Reverseinverse
Bowser: Those humans are multiplying like Microgoombas! Surprised

The giant turtles strike each other

Green Big Koopa: Hey! Watch who you strike!

Red Big Koopa: Me?! You're the one who crashed into ME, you giant-

The Big Koopa Troopas begin to strike one another, distracted from the battle

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 6:22 am
GamerZack: What the?! Another guy just fell through into the Mushroom Kingdom! And he has red hair, just like me! Very Happy

Gadd: Ooyama! At this rate, there will be enough new Mushroom Force members to protect the Kingdom in a much shorter time frame than I anticipated! Surprised

GamerZack: Well, that all depends on how popular this thread becomes, Professor. Wink

Green Big Koopa: Did that guy just break the fourth wall? Surprised

Red Big Koopa: Let's get him instead! Twisted Evil

GamerZack: But I don't...I don't have any powers! I can't defend myself! Surprised

Red Big Koopa: Like I said, let's get him instead!

GamerZack: NOOOO!!!! This is so much easier in the games... Crying or Very sad
Anonymous

September 7th 2012, 11:27 am
A familiar woman shoots an arrow at one of the Koopa Troops!

Zelda: I shall not allow you fiends to harm the only people who can stop you from reaching my world Hyrule!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 4:11 pm
GamerZack: Princess Zelda?! Surprised

Gadd: Oh dear, my Trans-Reality-O-Matic has switched itself on again! Surprised

GamerZack: I thought we weren't supposed to visit other universes until Season 3! Surprised

Green Big Koopa: Oh, that is IT! I'm gonna get him now! Mad

GamerZack: Save me, Zelda and Rukiafan! T,T

OOC: Welcome to the show, Kushina! I had planned a journey across the Nintendo multiverse for the third season, so this serves as a nice precursor to that storyline. Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 5:21 pm
Rukiafan: Take this hiya!

Rukiafan slips on a banana peel laying on the ground

Rukiafan: Whoa ouch! pale

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 9:06 pm
The Green Big Koopa spins towards GamerZack. Just before it collides into GamerZack, Rukiafan leaps to his feet and summons a great bolt of lightning from the sky. The giant turtle begins to rumble

Green Big Koopa: NO! How could this happen to me?! AAAAAAAAH!!

The turtle explodes in a great fireball

Red Big Koopa: RAAR! YOU'LL PAY FOR DEFEATING MY BEST PAL, YOU TOAD FORCE V RIP-OFF!

The Red Big Koopa starts to rumble, before growing to a ridiculously-gigantic size

Red Big Koopa: HAHAHAHAAAA! You tiny pipsqueaks can't defeat me now! I think I'll step on you and make you into a yellow pancake!

GamerZack: And so begins the biggest cliche in any tokusatsu series...the giant monster. Rolling Eyes
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 9:21 pm
Rukiafan: How are we supposed to fight THAT!? Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 10:31 pm
GamerZack: Well, in the Power Rangers series, the Rangers would summon their Zords at this point.

Gadd: Zords? What are they?

GamerZack: They're basically gigantic robot animals and vehicles. They're built for battles against huge threats.

Gadd: Oh, so they're like the Toadmecha of Toad Force V!

GamerZack: Are they big, powerful, metal machines with tremendous firepower?

Gadd: Oh, yabo yabo, yes!

GamerZack: Then they are exactly the same. Given the parallels between Power Rangers and Toad Force V, and the fact that you modelled the Mushroom Force after Toad Force V...do you...have a Toadmecha that Rukiafan can use?

Gadd: Oh, yabo yabo, no.

GamerZack: Great. Now what are we going to do?

Gadd: I have a Gaddmecha instead. Wink

Gadd presses a button. A rumble is felt in the distance. A gigantic, robotic Koopa Troopa emerges from a mountain range near One One Plains. It lets out an immense Koopa Troopa cry as it enters the battle.
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Yellowmech
Red Big Koopa: Greeny?! Y-you're okay! Hey, wait a minute...you're a fake! YOU TRICKED ME, YOU WITHERED OLD CAD!

Gadd: I'm not old! I'm in my forties! Rukiafan, pilot the Koopa Troopa Gaddmecha and teach that overgrown terrapin a lesson!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 11:31 pm
@GamerZack I started a conversation about this forum game on our Facebook group "WiiWareWave Fanpage" so you might want to promote this thread there if you have a Facebook account. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 8th 2012, 2:25 am
Rukiafan leaps up into the air, landing on top of the Koopa Troopa Mecha's head. He opens a hatch and leaps into the seat of its control room

GamerZack: Whoa, that was awesome! Just like the original Power Rangers series! It'd be funny if Rukiafan's Star Coin turned into a key to activate the Mecha as well! Laughing

Gadd: The Yellow Star Coin does become the Koopa Troopa Gaddmecha's key. Neutral

GamerZack: Oh...uh...hm...what kind of key?

Rukiafan sits in his chair, trying to figure out how to activate his Mecha
OOC: @Rukiafan: Thanks for the tip. Hopefully the added publicity means that there is more interest in the series. I'm pleased that the first episode is nearly finished. Then we can focus on Marioman getting his Ranger powers. It's gonna be an exciting anime! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 11th 2012, 3:17 pm
Red Big Koopa: What's wrong, yellow guy? Can't figure out how to control a Koopa Troopa? Only Bowser can control a Koopa Troopa!

Bowser: Actually, I can't control this Koopa Troopa since it was made by a cad.

Red Big Koopa: My king! What are you doing here?

Bowser flies near the Red Big Koopa's head in his Koopa Clown Car. He throws a Fire Flower to him. A great jet of flame fires from the giant turtle's mouth

Bowser: Now don't say I'm a terrible tyrant who never does anything for his subjects! OR ELSE!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 13th 2012, 5:18 pm
The Koopa Troopa Mecha's computer displays an image of the Yellow Star Coin transforming into a yellow key
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Yellowkey
Koopa Troopa Computer: TRANSFORM STAR COIN INTO KEY, THEN INSERT KEY TO ACTIVATE GADDMECHA.

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 7:42 pm
Rukiafan: well here goes! Buzzzzzzap!! Ahhhhh! what did that button do!? Prinny

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 8:27 pm
Koopa Troopa Computer: REMOVE STAR COIN FROM BELT. IT WILL BECOME A KEY. THEN INSERT KEY INTO CONTROL PANEL TO ACTIVATE GADDMECHA.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 10:25 pm
Rukiafan uses the star coin on one of the two keyhole slots, but upon unlocking Rukiafan finds a hidden refrigerator!
Rukiafan: Why is there a refrigerator in a mecha!? Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 10:36 pm
Gadd: Oh, that was a mix-up with the parts I ordered. Apparently, when I said I wanted to order nine 1 terabyte motherboards, the company thought I said "nine 1 terabyte motherboard with miniature refrigerator combos". Naturally, I incorporated the refrigerators into the design by converting them into the casing for the motherboards. A fine addition, if I do say so myself. And if you become thirsty, it will make you a refreshing glass of iced bean juice. Just remove your helmet before you drink it!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 19th 2012, 2:25 pm
Red Big Koopa: Behold, the power of my flame breath! Twisted Evil

The Red Big Koopa fires a jet of flame from its mouth onto the Koopa Troopa Mecha

Bowser: THAT'S how you cook a canned Ranger! I think I'll make you one of my top commanders, uh...uh...what's your name?

The Red Big Koopa stops breathing flame onto the Mecha to speak to Bowser

Red Big Koopa: It's Bob. Neutral

Bowser: Bob? Not really a name that strikes fear, is it? "Behold, you pathetic Rangers! I am Commander of the Elite Minions of the Koopa Troop! Fear my name, for I am the fearful Bob!" Would you be open to a name change for your promotion?

Red Big Koopa: No I would not. Razz

Seeing an opportunity, Rukiafan finally activates his Mecha and proceeds to strike the Red Big Koopa

Last edited by GamerZack on September 26th 2012, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 24th 2012, 11:52 pm
GamerZack: It's a mirror match! Very Happy

Gadd: I think there might be more to this battle than meets the eye...

Optimus Prime: Autobots, we have a problem.

Bumblebee: Are the Decepticons making more Energon Cubes to conquer the universe?

Optimus Prime: It's much worse than that, Bumblebee. This scene we're in shouldn't exist in this forum game, since it's a series derived from Power Rangers, not The Transformers.

Mirage: So what do we do, Prime?

Optimus Prime: We stop this scene before it derails the entire episode.

Meanwhile, back in the series...

Bowser: Now, my minion! Destroy that robotic facsimile of a Koopa and harvest its energy!

Kamek: Harvest its energy, my king?

Bowser: Or crush it to scrap, either way works for me.

GamerZack: NOW who's breaking the fourth wall? Laughing

Bowser: Grr...shut up...
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 1:07 am
Another portal opens up, and four more humans - two guys and two girls - fall through into One One Plains
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 KushinazPower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 MieufirePower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 EurekatPower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Petez
GamerZack: Hey, look, four more WiiWareWave members have arrived!

GamerZack examines the new arrivals, and realises the identity of the guy with the green shirt

GamerZack: Wait...how did my best friend get here?! Surprised

Last edited by GamerZack on October 7th 2012, 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 3:37 pm
Another guy falls through the rift. Gadd appears shocked
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Ragnaroktu
Gadd; Ten humans?! Oh dear, I hadn't anticipated this! I must close the Trans-Reality-O-Matic before more fall through!

Gadd enters a complex equation into the Game Boy Horror DS. The portal closes

GamerZack: What just happened?! Are those members of WiiWareWave too? Did they click the link? Surprised

Gadd: Well, I'm not sure what, or who, a 'Link' is, but I do know that I sent a distress signal to your world because our hero disappeared. I put Project Mushroom Force into action to protect-

Bowser: Blah blah blah blah Dr. Cad doesn't know when to shut up! We're in the middle of a battle here!

Gadd: That's PROFESSOR Cad!...uh...Gadd! >:[

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 4:15 pm
Rukiafan grabs the giant Koopa Troopa and knocks him over on his back! Afterwards he kicks the giant Koopa Troop up a hill and the overgrown turtle flies so high in the air he disappears in a twinkle of light!

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

September 26th 2012, 4:23 pm
Oh my! How far did that person in the machine kick that Koopa Troop lol? Surprised

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 4:31 pm
Bowser: BOB! NOOOOOOOO!! Crying or Very sad

Bowser glares at the Koopa Troopa Mecha in a rage

Bowser: You'll pay for that! My only biological son and heir to the Koopa Kingdom's throne, Bowser Jr., will have his revenge on you, Yellow!

Green Koopa Troopa: So the Koopalings aren't King Bowser's kids?! Surprised

Kamek: SHH! They're adopted, but King Bowser has sworn never to tell them that. Anybody else who does will be thrown into the Chomp Pit covered in ketchup.

Green Koopa Troopa: Gulp! pale

Bowser turns to Gadd

Bowser: And as for you...if you EVER tell anybody I called you Doctor instead of Professor...well...anyway...I'll defeat your precious team! I'll send monsters made by my adopted son Iggy to ravage the kingdom and lure them to me! Then I'll defeat them and conquer the kingdom! BWA HA HA HA!! Laughing

The Koopa Troop boards the airship and flies away
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

September 26th 2012, 4:44 pm
Eureka: Who are these people and more importantly WHERE are we?! Shocked

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 4:56 pm
GamerZack: We're all members of WiiWareWave who clicked the MU$HR00M link on the website. We're in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Gadd: Come with me back to my lab. I'll explain everything there.

Back at Gadd's Lab...

Gadd: Who wants Bean Juice? Very Happy

Everybody: Me!

GamerZack: I can't believe Mario just disappeared. Neutral
Marioman18
Marioman18

September 26th 2012, 6:31 pm
Meanwhile at 1-2 Plains....

Merlon: Ah there's nothing quite like the cool breeze of 1-2 plains to relax one's mind and.....

Suddenly a huge Monty mole over 20 meters tall pops out of the ground right in front of Merlon!

Merlon:This is bad....and what's worse there are 20 power stars powering that monstrosity! I must let Professor Gadd and Princess Peach know of this situation immediately!

Meanwhile at 1-1 Plains

Marioman18: Where'd everyone go? Surprised

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Pbucket
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 7:42 pm
Meanwhile, at Gadd's Lab...the alarm sounds throughout the whole university

Gadd: We have an emergency in Grass World! Are you ready for action, team?

Everybody looks at each other, then nods, before crying their team phrase and doing their poses

Everybody: Let's-a Go...MUSHROOM FORCE!

GamerZack: There's just one problem...WE LEFT MARIOMAN IN ONE-ONE PLAINS! Surprised

Everybody else collapses in a comical fashion

GamerZack: Let's pick him up on the way!

The team races out the door

And so our heroes begin their journey. They will find their Star Coins one by one, slowly building their powers and adding to their arsenal. And Bowser will try to thwart them at every turn! Get ready for...Power Rangers: Mushroom Force!

To be continued...

Next time...Marioman, BurstDash and GamerZack get lost in the Jungle World's Pipe Maze, where Iggy has unleashed the dreaded Kraken Piranha! Will Marioman find the Red Star Coin and gain his powers to save his friends? Find out in the next thrilling episode!

End Credits
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 7:56 pm
Episode 2...The team is relaxing in their university dorms

GamerZack: In the past week we found Merlon's Stars, unified the Bob-omb tribes into one nation, and fed those Chain Chomps, even though only one of us has powers. I could use a few days without an emergency.

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

September 26th 2012, 8:01 pm
Kushina: GamerZack do you think that HarmoKnight might be lost somewhere in Mushroom Kingdom? pale
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 8:11 pm
GamerZack: I'm not sure. The professor said that all of us would arrive in the same spot. Still, there's a chance others did arrive in this world, but they could be anywh-

An alarm sounds. Gadd speaks over the intercom

Gadd: Mushroom Force! The second Star Coin has been located! It is somewhere in Jungle World! Please hurry!
Anonymous

September 26th 2012, 8:26 pm
Kushina: I uh um am a little scared of Jungles. Crying or Very sad
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)