Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

+17
ToughGamer
Sonic The Hodgepodge
ARF_Paula
Krazyredd
ZezHylia
Ms_Kinomoto
Tinglemaster
mieu-fire
Otaku
DigiDestined
BurstDashV8
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Clαππαd
Marioman18
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
21 posters
Go down
ARF_Paula
ARF_Paula

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

October 13th 2012, 12:25 am
Suddenly the group hears a faint voice say power of the Dream Rod and Kirby pops out of the Kraken Piranha's mouth and he is wearing a full body ranger helmet that has a rainbow star decoration on it and his tiny arms and feet sticking out of the helmet. Laughing

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

October 13th 2012, 12:32 am
GamerZack: Whoa, it's Rainbow Star Warrior Kirby! And he's okay! But what about-

Suddenly, Kraken Piranha's belly rumbles and Redd and Tingle emerge from its bottom, unconscious and covered in gunk but breathing fine.

GamerZack: Ew...what a disgusting relief! :p
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

October 13th 2012, 12:34 am
BurstDash: KRAKEN PI-Whatta?! Surprised Oh, so sorry for that, I don't really want to sound too rude to anyone really, even if you didn't , weell, like me at all. If so that so rather hurt. Sad

As BurstDash saying this, the "Charble grawr glep!" sound is getting slowly louder as it's approached, along with another that sound like random gibberish from some unseen nutcash.

BurstDash: Just to mention it, is it's okay if you please that what you said earlier, for I don't usually pay too much attention on the things around me. It's ...

Just before BurstDash can start, a loud sudden raspberry spit Razz comes out from out of nowhere, which cause BurstDash to anxiously turn his head multiple direction, trying to find where is coming from, only for him to hear a rather sound of maniacal laughter in the dark.

BurstDash: Anyway, because I tend to be in my imaginary realm a lot for my own good, even in this realm sure that of a, mind me please for this, make-believe since it's of that of Super Mario.

???: Oh REALLY?! like WHAT?!!. Dreaming about cute, kind FARIES?!!!. HA. That sort of trash can even a break a single stinking blade of grass even if THEY they they they..., try their WORST!!!! Twisted Evil Which this make you into such a UuuuuuBEeeeeR pa pa pa PANSY!!!!!! Yah yayayayah. Very Happy JUST CHECK OUT ME HAIR!!! YA!!!!

On hearing this, BurstDash face is beginning to turn into slight reddish. Feeling greatly insulted, he turn his head towards where the voice was coming form.

BurstDash: Oh! Really I mean NO offense what so ever. Yet what you have just said is so utterly downright rude. Especially you so heavily insulted the one mythical being that people from where I from, has have a deep place within human's hearts for many centuries. I would like so definitely like if you may please come out and face me more like noble sentient being.

???: Oooooh!! FINE!!!! I let ya!! Haaaave cooomes the 'real', ACTUAL host of tonight show. GIVE IT UP FOR THE ONE AND ONLY.... IGGY KOOOOOOOOPPPPPPAAA!!!!!! JUST CHECK OUT ME HAIR!!! YA!!!!

(Most obviously, multiple spot lights, harnessed by countless nameless goombas, koopas and etc., flash out, ringing aimlessly about before centering onto where the voice is coming from. Upon them being all centered, that is a SUDDEN burst of various (and soooo countless) special effect you would all see at movie, circus, plays, and MOST etc., goes all flying out from where Iggy is standing. All of that fly out ALL in one go that it is all too hard make out almost what just happened.)

Iggy Koopa: Ooooooooooh YEAH!!! That how I DEFINITELY ENJOY my intro's. EXTRAVAGANT to that of UTTERLY no limits!!!!! Very Happy I MEAN NO LIMITS AT ALLLL!!!! Twisted Evil
Ooooooooooh YEAH!!! JUST CHECK OUT ME HAIR!!! YA!!!!

Nameless Koopa: Oh, like seriously, does this really gonna come out of my payment whatsoever? Evil or Very Mad

Kranky Kong: HEY!! Would you stop it with the overkill of the special effect ALRIGHTLY!! Kids nowadays with their so-called movies!!! THE REALITY!! Mad
Sonic The Hodgepodge
Sonic The Hodgepodge

October 13th 2012, 12:55 am
A voice that Burstdash immediately recognizes laughs maniacally.

Dr. Robotnik There's only room for one evil genius in this world! Scratch and Grounder take care of that ugly overgrown plant and weird turtle thing!

Scratch and Grounder Right away your evilness!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

October 13th 2012, 2:03 am
Kraken Piranha pulverises both of the robots with a single tentacle, releasing the animals trapped inside.

GamerZack: Wait...Eggman? In the Nintendo Multiverse?! Ha! That proves it! Sonic has been adopted by Nintendo! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 14th 2012, 1:49 am
Kamek: Wait a minute... I know you! You're that guy from the Möbius Dimension who keeps leaving flaming bags of poop in front of King Bowser's drawbridge! Well, let's see how you like THIS!

Kamek turns Dr. Robotnik into a Fuzzy.

GamerZack: Oh, great! I knew Eggman was a pest, but this is ridiculous! Laughing
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 15th 2012, 5:32 pm
Kraken Piranha: Glep graw charble!

GamerZack: Uh, Rukiafan...it just said it's about to grab you and swallow you whole! Now might be a good time to morph and electrocute it! Surprised

OOC: Just a little info for those who want to join in the fun. Before you start posting in the show, please go to this thread - https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t2239-power-rangers-mushroom-force-series-hub-please-post-here-before-playing - and read the info about how the show works, then tell us which character(s) you want to play so we can prepare for your characters' introduction to the series. Random characters suddenly appearing kinda disrupts the flow of each story, but if we know who's playing whom before they post then we can adjust the story to accommodate those new characters. Thank you for your time, and please enjoy playing in/viewing the show. Very Happy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 15th 2012, 9:05 pm
Eureka: Sorry that I'm late, but I got ambushed by Team Rocket while travelling here. Surprised
Oh I happened to find a Squirtle in a Pokéball I found lying around! I found 9 more, but one was already empty. Neutral

Eureka: Squirtle use Watergun on Kraken Piranha!

OOC: I want to have Pokémon instead of the V-pet is that okay? Smile

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 4 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 16th 2012, 2:26 am
GamerZack: Wait, so...this Zubat isn't wild?

GamerZack remembers the feature built into his Cellwatch

GamerZack: Oh, I completely forgot! My Cellwatch contains a Pokemon! Surprised

OOC: @Eureka: You just reminded me of the change I intended to make to the Cellwatches! Rukiafan came up with the idea of each one containing a virtual Pokemon which could be summoned by its respective Ranger. I'll update the Cellwatch post to give them Pokemon instead. Thank you so much, Eureka! Surprised
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

October 16th 2012, 11:10 am
Kraken Piranha: Glub glub grummy garble!

Squirtle's Watergun was ineffective!

Eureka: Uh oh water type moves don't seem to work on Kraken Piranha. Prinny

Eureka: GamerZack what moves does your Zubat know?! Smile

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 4 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 16th 2012, 3:37 pm
GamerZack: Well, I'm not sure. I don't really want to put Echo in danger. I do, however, have a holographic Pokemon in my Cellwatch which I can use to assist me in battle. It's a feature programmed into all our Cellwatches, but I'm still working out the bugs. Nonetheless, I'll summon my Ba-

Kraken Piranha grabs everybody and puts them atop a high platform.

Kraken Piranha: Charble charble glep!

GamerZack: Hey! I'm not a blabbermouth! Mad

Marioman is the only one still on the ground.

GamerZack: MARIOMAN! Run for it into the cave! Surprised
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 16th 2012, 4:03 pm
Rukiafan: Power of The Lightning Bolt!

Rukiafan shoots a bolt of lightning at the Kraken Piranha and fries it to a crisp thanks to standing water and the tv equipment in the room!

Rukiafan: Did I just beat him!? Surprised

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 4 19654

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 4 87457210

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 4 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 16th 2012, 5:09 pm
Kraken Piranha roars loudly, then strikes Rukiafan so hard that he hits the wall and demorphs!

GamerZack: RUKIAFAN! Are you okay?! Surprised

Gadd: Good news, everyone! I've learned Kraken's weakness!

GamerZack: And what is it?

Gadd: The Red Ranger's Fireball power! Very Happy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 16th 2012, 8:59 pm
Rukiafan: Whazzat are you my moth......er what happened my head hurts? confused

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 16th 2012, 9:19 pm
GamerZack: Oh, Gadd taught me this one. Apparently, if a Ranger sustains a lot of damage, their morph energy acts like a shield, blocking them from harm. If the morph energy runs out, they demorph, and can't remorph until the coin recharges. Neutral
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 17th 2012, 11:55 am
Suddenly our heroes problems get worse as an angry Onix is awakened by the noise from the battle and the Onix goes on a rampage! Prinny

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 17th 2012, 3:21 pm
GamerZack: Okay, Gadd needs to fix his Trans-Reality-O-Matic before we end up with a Super Smash Bros. situation! Surprised

Just as the Onix is about to strike everybody in the room, a portal opens up and pulls everybody from the Pokemon world through it.

Gadd: Ooyama! Gamer, I fixed the Trans-Reality-O-Matic! We can send all these people home, so crisis averted!

GamerZack: Well, the Pokemon have successfully returned to their rightful home, and just in time too. We were almost crushed! Surprised

GamerZack watches the portal close and sheds a tear...

GamerZack: I'll miss you, Echo. If I ever go to Kanto, I'll look for you. Crying or Very sad

Meanwhile, Marioman runs through the cave...and takes a tumble into the Cloudy Maze, which is filled with sleeping gas! As he tries to find his way out, he breathes in the gas and collapses. As his vision clouds and he slips into unconsciousness, he sees a mysterious entity, like a woman of blue light, approach him, then he fades to black. He later awakes on the island in the underground lake. He sees no sign of the woman, but he does see the Red Star Coin!
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

October 17th 2012, 11:57 pm
Iggy: HEEEEEEEEY!! bounce NO FAIR, THAT SO TOTALLY STUNK!! I was SO enjoying the WHOLE RANDOMNESS and THAT, just until that TOTAL egg head of a doc so RUINED ALL!!!! Evil or Very Mad Also I'm so looking FORWARD towards in finding out what the whole Smash Bros THING IS!!!!!!

Random Green Koopa: No really, I am sure downright glad those creatures are gone. Razz Of all the trouble we all have to go through, not only with that Mario guy (thank goodness he so not around recently Smile ), we now have to get so systematically injured by a bunch of dodgy, novice and awfully ridiculous geeks of sort.

Upon hearing such remarks, the whole Mushroom Force are deeply shocked. Most especially Gamer, BurstDash and Prof. Gadd.

BurstDash: Why, did you hear the comments of that person. Surprised That is just a utterly rude and unconsidered one sided behavior that a vain ignorant person show toward people he so proudly look down on. Sad

Random Green Koopa: When I say ridiculous, same for one of our superiors. Evil or Very Mad

Random Red Koopa: Like dude, I don't think now a good time in saying that. What if one of the Koopalings hears what you just say.

Random Goombe: Yeah, sure Iggy do really spend a whole lot of his time over excessive amount of special effects, same for the freaky 'monster making' he does, but I'm sure don't want to 'yep' about the whole effect's thing. I heard he take such comments like that downrightpersonally.

Random Green Koopa: Oh yeah, like I say that his first attempt in showing himself off in front of 'these rangers' is so costing us three months of hard cold payment. Really, I don't think his idea of outstanding-ness is even that gre-

With a sudden 'swoop', the three turn their attention toward Iggy, who is just now is lending his head closely toward the Green Koopa with a massive and obviously nasty smile on his face.

Random Green Koopa: 'gurp' Oh... pale Hey. 'waving a bit'[b/]

[b]Iggy:
Oooooooooooh! Don't like my intro, EH!!! Evil or Very Mad How you like THIS then!!!!!! JUST CHECK OUT MY HAIR!!! YAH!!!!

From that, Iggy did a small jump, slamming a heavy helmet on the Green Koopa. Once he landed, he shoved a fat Bob-bomb into the Green Koopa arms, placing him on a stake board, turning him toward the cave's horizon before giving a real (enough) hard push causing the Green Koopa to zip quickly away from sight.

*explosions* KAA-BLAAM-BLAAM-BLAAM-BLAAM-BLAAM-BLAAM BLAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!

Iggy: OOOOOOOOOH YEEEEAAAAH!!!! Very Happy Check out the WHOLE series of "KA-BLAAM" that just went OFF!!!! It so ROCKS HARD, but you all SO havn't seen THE WORST YET!!!!! YAA YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! JUST CHECK OUT MY HAIR!!! YAH!!!!

Random Red Koopa: WAAAAAAHH!!! DUDE, are you alright?

Just over the distance in a recently blast crater, a blacken arm slowly raised up, with it's thumb upwards.

Random Green Koopa: *faintly* Yeaaaaaaah. Laughing Not to worry, I'm fine. Commenting Iggy.........baaaaad.

BurstDash: Like, Gamer, WOW! Surprised Just that I don't want to sound rude what so ever. Even though what that koopa said earlier is so badly inconsiderate towards, I do like to say that it is sure nothing compare to that of the local, rude and unfriendly nut job Iggy had just did is really a terrible way to deal with people criticizing him.

Iggy: Oooooh, look what the little fairy loving PANSIE so have to SAY about THAT!!!. Twisted Evil *mocking kid voice* (while making such a lippy face) Boo hoo, boo hoo. BOOOOOO HOOO! I'm frighten, I'm scaried that I want to go to a fairy tea party and just stay there and so never want to leave, like EVER. Razz *normal voice* JUST CHECK OUT MY HAIR!!! YAH!!!!

BurstDash: Oh my goodness! Surprised of now what that Iggy is saying is just so utterly rude that is like he is all too fine in offending me of what I am. I do dare have to say even it is also rude, that Iggy is such a mean spited and flamboyant...... Character!

Iggy: SO GLAD YOU HEAR THAT, PANSIE LOSER!!! I don't even like you anyway, meaning that it so WOULDN'T be a total PROBLEM in harnessing you REGARDLESS!!!! Twisted Evil Soooo I so like to SAY, SUFFER UP YOUR NOSE, PANSIE LOSER!!!!!! YAA YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! JUST CHECK OUT MY HAIR!!! YA-

Last edited by BurstDashV8 on October 18th 2012, 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
ToughGamer
ToughGamer

October 18th 2012, 1:22 am
The only person in the live studio audience who hadn't run away during the chaos throws a rotten tomato at Iggy Koopa.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

October 18th 2012, 5:16 am
Iggy: HEY!! Evil or Very Mad Who smart guy IDEA is it's to throw a smelly dead VEG about! REALLY I should be the ONE who will doing IT!!! Especially in one of my NEXT extravaganzas to COME!!! JUST CHECK OUT MY HAIR!!! YAH!!!!

Various Koopas and Goombas: Um, not us. Sad

BurstDash: *whispering to Gamer* Mind me if this doesn't sound anywhere near polite toward him, yet I feel that kinda ease the sheer rudeness of such a character like Iggy Koopa. Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 18th 2012, 6:12 am
GamerZack: Let me handle this, B.D.! Cellwatch, activate PokePal!

GamerZack's Cellwatch: SUMMONING BAGON.

GamerZack's Cellwatch creates a holographic Bagon.

GamerZack: Bagon, use Dragon Rage on Iggy!

The Bagon runs over to Iggy and uses...Splash.

Bagon: Karp! Karp! Magikarp!

GamerZack: Ick. I guess I still need to debug the app... Razz

Kraken Piranha: Grop! Grop charble!

GamerZack: Your dad? No, I tried to harm...wait...Iggy created you?! Surprised

Kraken Piranha: CHARBLE GLEP! RRRRAWRRRR!

GamerZack: NO! Surprised

A tentacle grabs GamerZack and lifts him above the ground. Just then, a fireball strikes the tentacle, severing it and freeing GamerZack! He looks at the source of the fireball, and sees the Red Ranger.

GamerZack: Marioman?! You did it! Very Happy

Kamek: MARIO'S BACK?! Quickly, retreat most hastily so we can tell our king! Surprised

All the Koopas leave the cave. Iggy turns to face BurstDash, muttering something under his breath, before combing his hair and retreating. The enraged monster charges at Marioman.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

October 19th 2012, 11:54 am
Ragnarok sees a POW above everyone's head and whispers a plan to buy some time for Marioman to find his Star Coin to GamerZack.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 19th 2012, 3:11 pm
GamerZack: Uh...Ragna? While that plan is actually pretty good...Marioman's standing right over there and he's become the Red Ranger already. I suggest we just throw the POW Block directly at Kraken Piranha since it's charging straight for him. Wink

Kraken Piranha: Charble charble graw! ("Hey, what's cooking? YOU ARE!")

GamerZack: Oh, come on, you overgrown Salad-mari! Now you're ripping off material from the Piranha Plant in Mario Party DS! Ragna, let's put that creepy thing out of our misery! Mad
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

October 19th 2012, 4:20 pm
Another person returns to the audience and is so thrilled by the battle that he throws a Mega Shroom at GamerZack!

GamerZack suddenly grows to the size of the Kraken Piranha!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 19th 2012, 4:44 pm
GamerZack: Whoa, I knew I was tall before, but this is awesome! Okay, now it's time to clobber that plant! But first, a little speech! Hey, Kraken Piranha!

Grop glop charble! (Your days of tormenting us are over!)

Glep charble grop gropple! (I'll prune you down to size gropple!)

Charble charble krump glep grop! (And then I'll pound you into krump a gooey guacamole!)

Kraken Piranha: Glep grop grop! Charble charble! (Your Piranhalish is appalling! I think I will throw you into the Cloudy Maze now that you've shrunk again!) Twisted Evil

GamerZack: What?! Oh no! The Mega Mushroom wore off! Ragna! Rukiafan! Marioman! Anybody! Please help! Crying or Very sad

OOC: Welcome to WiiWareWave, Tsubasa! Smile
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

October 19th 2012, 5:23 pm
The same audience member then throws a dizzy dial at the Kraken Piranha!

OOC: Thanks! Cool
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 19th 2012, 5:43 pm
Kraken Piranha swats the Dizzy Dial, which strikes Mr. I! The giant eye spins around, then shrinks and pops!

GamerZack: Mr. I! NOOOOOOOO! You'll pay for that, Kraken! Mad

At that moment, Marioman summons a humongous fireball and throws it at Kraken Piranha! The plant catches fire, then explodes in a fiery blaze!

GamerZack: Whoa, how much morph energy did that use?! Surprised

Suddenly, Kraken Piranha grows to a colossal size, breaking through the top of the cave!
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

October 19th 2012, 6:05 pm
BurstDash: Wooah! Another of those sudden out-of-the-blue giant growth. Thing is sure gonna get hot, if not for real on next go.

Iggy: OH YEAH!! We'll see if Mr. Tomato Face can be able to do that fire-cliche again, if NOT myself becoming a ALL NEW variety of TOMATO SAUCE!!! Very Happy Oh yeah by the way, this ultra COOL plant beast you see right now is the utmost principle of my ULTRA RADICAL-NESS in making boring casuals into what you all seeing right no-

BurstDash: Right, judging that Iggy and I don't have get well with each other, I just gonna to ignore that specific koopa.

That kinda remind me. Great go, Marioman. Very Happy You are definitely doing the same great way of Pokemon type matching. Fire types really work great against grass types enemies.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 19th 2012, 6:36 pm
GamerZack: Hey, Gadd? How about summoning Marioman's Mecha?

Gadd: Very well. Activating the Red Ranger's Gaddmecha!

Gadd types a code into his computer. Deep in the jungle, the ground begins to rumble. An enormous robotic Piranha Plant emerges from the canopy. It roars, and makes its way to the team's location.

GamerZack: You must be kidding! Another mirror match?! Are we the Mushroom Force or the Street Fighters? Laughing

Marioman leaps atop the Mecha and climbs into the cockpit.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 19th 2012, 6:46 pm
OOC: Where is Marioman18? Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 19th 2012, 9:42 pm
GamerZack: I wonder when I'll find my Star Coin... Surprised

OOC: No idea, Rukiafan. This is his showcase episode... Neutral
Marioman18
Marioman18

October 20th 2012, 12:13 am
Marioman: How do I control my mecha? What does this button do?

Marioman pushes the button!

Mecha Piranha: Garbleeeb Garbley Garbie Goob! I love you

Marioman: My mecha can speak Piranha? Surprised
GamerZack what did it say? scratch

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 4 Pbucket
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 20th 2012, 7:27 am
GamerZack: Wait...my Cellwatch can cross-link with Marioman's cockpit?! Uh...I'm not sure, Marioman. I think your Mecha has pre-programmed phrases, but they're all in a dialect of which I'm not familiar.

Kraken Piranha: Charble! (Nipperese!)

GamerZack: Oh, then can you tell me what it means, Kraken?

Kraken Piranha: Glep glep charble? Grop grawr grawr! Laughing (Why should I tell you? You're not even a Ranger! Laughing)

GamerZack: I'm still a member of Mushroom Force, you...you...GLEP GRAWR! Crying or Very sad

Gadd: That translates as "big meanie", correct?

GamerZack: Uh...yeah, let's go with that... Neutral
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 20th 2012, 12:24 pm

Rukiafan throws five kunai at the ground surrounding the Kraken Piranha in a star pattern and fires a bolt of lightning at the kunai which surrounds the Kraken Piranha before a giant bolt of lightning discharges beneath the Kraken Piranha and fires upward in a brilliant display temporarily paralysing the giant Piranha Plant!

Rukiafan: Marioman now's your chance!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 20th 2012, 4:12 pm
GamerZack: Nice work, Rukiafan! Very Happy

GamerZack notices the same mysterious blue woman entering a cave tunnel. He pursues her into the tunnel, following her until she turns a corner. Turning the corner himself, GamerZack notices the woman has vanished.

GamerZack: Odd...hey, what's this?

GamerZack picks up a blue marble covered with pale green circles and a purple 'C' shape on top. He puts it into his pocket, and a faint, nurturing giggle fills the room.

GamerZack: Okay, I'm outta here!

GamerZack returns to the others, who hadn't even noticed that he left. The Koopa Troopa Mecha is already in battle.

Gadd: The Piranha Plant Gaddmecha can spit spiked orbs at foes. It also has one powerful bite!
Marioman18
Marioman18

October 20th 2012, 7:19 pm
Marioman has his Piranha Plant Gaddmecha bite the Kraken Piranha and toss it into the lake he then shoots spikes into the water

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 4 Pbucket
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 20th 2012, 7:41 pm
Rukiafan has his Koopa Troopa gaddmecha spin into the Kraken Piranha, but it catches it with its tenticles and tosses his Koopa Troopa gaddmecha at Marioman's Piranha Plant gaddmecha and the two mecha's disappear as the Rangers morph energy nearly runs out! Marioman is injured and de-morphs and Rukiafan has nearly exhausted his morph energy.

Rukiafan then summons a final lightning bolt that blasts the Kraken Piranha, but suddenly Marioman's Piranha Plant gaddmecha's spikes create a chain reaction that causes the lightning bolt to be intensified and split into hundreds of smaller bolts of lightning which all strike the Kraken Piranha simultaneously!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 20th 2012, 8:58 pm
Kraken Piranha: GROP GROP GROP CHAAAAAAAARBLE! (How could this happen? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!)

Kraken Piranha explodes in an enormous fireball. The other team members - and the displaced individuals - cheer for both Rangers.

Gadd: Congratulations, Rangers! I'll meet you back at the lab! Very Happy

Later, back at Gadd's Lab...the team sits around a big table. GamerZack is tinkering with the Cellwatches, Marioman and Rukiafan are practising their combat skills nearby, and the others are chatting over cups of Bean Juice. Gadd enters the room.

Gadd: Good news, everyone! I have returned our guests to their respective realities.

GamerZack: There, I've finished debugging the Cellwatches! Now the summoned Pokemon should function correctly. Smile
Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!

October 20th 2012, 11:52 pm
Out of nowhere a boy with blue hair and looks like Marth from fire emblem lands on professor Gadd knocking him to the floor

Otaku: Gosh I'm really sorry mr. I was playing some Fire Emblem and all of a sudden I got sucked inside my TV screen Shocked

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 21st 2012, 12:35 am
Gadd: That's quite alright, lad.

Gadd stands up and chuckles.

Gadd: Yabo yabo! I think you fixed my back! What's your name? Smile
Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!

October 21st 2012, 12:44 am
Otaku: I am Otaku Very Happy
Otaku: Say you look familiar mr. Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 21st 2012, 1:10 am
GamerZack: Welcome to the Mushroom Force, Otaku! Very Happy

Meanwhile, in Bowser's Castle #25...

Bowser: So, the Rangers have found Mario, have they? Lemmy! Devise a plan for capturing Peach, and we'll lure him right into a trap! BWAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil

Koopa Troopa: Sir, the dog's escaped again.

Bowser: GAH! There's always something ruining my good mood! Mad

To be continued...

Next episode: We run into a little trouble with the Koopas! Bowser mistakes Marioman for the one and only Mario, threatening to kidnap Peach if we don't hand him over to them! So we devise a counter-plan of our own. They don't see it coming! Meanwhile, I make a discovery of my own, but things don't work out exactly as planned. All in the next episode! Stay tuned!

End Credits
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 21st 2012, 2:11 am
Episode 3...the team members are asleep in their dorms. GamerZack is awake, looking out of his window at the panorama of One One Plains. He holds the marble in his hand, which glows with a soft, prismatic light. It changes colour and pattern too.

GamerZack's thoughts: Who was that entity that led me to my marble? Could it have been...?

GamerZack hears soft footsteps walking towards him. He turns his head to find out who it is.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 21st 2012, 11:15 pm
Milk T.: Good morning, Mr. Zack.

GamerZack: Good morning, uh... Neutral

Milk T.: Oh, I'm Milk T., a student of Prof. Gadd. He wanted me to give you this.

The Toad hands him a transparent sphere attached to a piece of tough black cord.

GamerZack: Oh, it's an amulet! Surprised

Milk T.: He said you could keep your marble in there so you never lose it. Very Happy

GamerZack: Please thank him for me. Smile

Milk T.: No problem! Say, I was wondering why you're awake so early...

GamerZack: Oh, I wanted to watch the sun rise.

Sunlight shines between two hills in the distance.

Milk T.: But the sun rises on the opposite side of the University...wait! Don't look at that sun! Surprised

GamerZack: I know, cause I'll hurt my eyes. Wink

Milk T.: You'll hurt more than that, Mr. Zack! Surprised

GamerZack: Why? Neutral

Milk T.: Because that's not the sun! It's a-

The sun rises into the sky. It sees GamerZack and flies straight towards him!

GamerZack: WHOA! Surprised

CRASH!

Episode 3: Mario is...Not Missing?!

SYNOPSIS: Bowser threatens to kidnap Princess Peach if Mario doesn't willingly surrender himself to the Koopa Troop. That's a BIG problem, as he still hasn't returned! It soon becomes clear that Kamek mistook Marioman as the red-clad plumber, and told his king that Mario has returned. The team devises a plan to hand over Marioman to Bowser, turning the tables on the tyrant and his master plan...but it quickly goes pear-shaped when Marioman is thrown into battle against the dreaded Boom Boom! Meanwhile, GamerZack accidentally finds the Blue Star Coin, but it becomes apparent that something is wrong when he doesn't automatically morph. He urges Rukiafan and Gadd, the only ones who know he has the Star Coin, to not tell the others about it until he can figure out what's wrong.

CAST

Clannad as Clannad and Toadette
BurstDashV8 as BurstDash and Iggy
Kushina as Kushina and Wendy
Eureka as Eureka and Larry
Rukiafan as Yellow Ranger and Bowser Jr.
Ragnarok as Ragna and Roy
ReverseInverse as Inverse and Lemmy
Marioman18 as Red Ranger and Morton
GamerZack as GamerZack, Narrator, Prof. E. Gadd and Cellwatch
Mieu-Fire as Mieu
Otaku as Otaku

HUMANS INTRODUCED

Otaku

OTHER CHARACTERS INTRODUCED

Boom Boom, the Strongest Koopa

"Boom Boom PUMMEL Red Ranger!"

Last edited by GamerZack on October 22nd 2012, 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

October 22nd 2012, 5:02 am
Just a couple of rooms away, the loud crashing sound has managed to find it's way into the dorms where the other rangers are still sleeping, only it is just loud for BurstDash's keen ears to pick up on, causing him to wake up.

BurstDash: Wooah! Surprised What in the eggshell is that!

After doing a quick survey around the area, he still saw that the rest are, as it
s seems, still fast asleep.

BurstDash: Oh. I see that I'm the only one that is able enough to hear that rather distance 'çrash' noise just than.

Looking to the rest of the team, he noticed that a no. of them had did heard the noise, only that they seem to want to sleep a bit longer more.

BurstDash: Hum. I do wonder what the hour is currently is right now. It's sure me being me, as I do have this thing in being a early bird in morning. Though since I just woke up, I do hope I didn't accidentally waken up the others with the sudden burst of reaction coming from my voice.

As BurstDash is just putting on his glasses, he come to relies something was a miss inside the dorm.

BurstDash: Wait a moment. Neutral Come to think of it. Of the rest of the Mushroom Team here, along with our new friend Otaku, who is, as it's seem, is fast sleep with the rest of the others. I noticed that my best bud, Gamer is even not in his bed. Wonder where did he go to?

The answer for BurstDash's recent question doesn't take more than a even one third a second to suddenly come into his mind.

BurstDash: Ah! Surprised Of the crush I heard earlier, I wonder if that have got him in anyway involved in it. If so, I have to quickly consult this to the others and Prof as soon as possible. Gadd.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 22nd 2012, 6:14 am
Later, in Gadd's Lab...GamerZack is explaining what happened.

GamerZack: ...and then it just flew away! Fortunately, Milk T. and I were able to escape from the room in time. Smile

Gadd: Ooyama! Sounds like you had an eventful morning, Gamer!

Milk T.: GamerZack was so shocked that he wet hi-

GamerZack: AHAHAHAHA! They don't need to know ALL the details, Milk T.! Razz

Milk T. Oh, right. Well, time to get ready for my lecture. Smile

Milk T. leaves the lab.
Anonymous

October 22nd 2012, 7:17 pm
Just then Kushina enters the room screaming!

Kushina: I uh um...I...uh....just saw a moon with a face and a sun with a face fighting in the gymnasium![/b] Surprised
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 22nd 2012, 7:27 pm
Gadd: But my silver Chain Chomp sleeps in the gymnasium at night! And what's this about a sun with a face?

GamerZack: Oh, for crying out loud! How in the world did that Angry Sun make it into the gym? Surprised

Gadd: An Angry Sun? In the gym? With my precious Fluffykins?! Ooyama! We must hurry! Surprised

The team races to the gym. Bowser's ugly mug appears on the screen.

Bowser: Listen up, you cads! I know you're harbouring...hey, where is everybody?! Koopatrick, you said they'd be in the lab eating breakfast right now! Surprised

Koopatrick: You'll just need to wait for them, my king.

Bowser: Grr...fine, but this is stupid! Sad

The team races into the gym.

Gadd: OOYAMA! We're too late! Crying or Very sad

GamerZack: What is it? Sad

Gadd: Fluffykins...he...he ate the Angry Sun before I could dissect it! Crying or Very sad

The silver Chain Chomp lets out a fiery burp, then barks with joy.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 24th 2012, 12:39 am
The team returns to the lab. GamerZack comforts the professor, who is still upset.

GamerZack: Don't worry, Prof. I'm sure you'll be able to analyse an Angry Sun eventually. Smile

Gadd: I suppose you're right...and I don't need to give Fluffykins his usual breakfast of Skeeter Kibble since he already ate a big meal. Smile

GamerZack: That's the spirit! Very Happy

Bowser: ZZZ...huh? Hey, who woke me up?! Mad

Mushroom Force (in unison): BOWSER! Surprised

Bowser: That's right, it is I, your favourite Koopa, and I have a message for-

GamerZack: Actually, Kamek is my favourite Koopa. Neutral

Kamek overhears GamerZack.

Kamek: Oh, that's so nice of you to say, GamerZack! Very Happy

Bowser: ENOUGH! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE FAVOURITE AROUND HERE! Evil or Very Mad

GamerZack: What do you want?

Bowser: I want Mario! Hand him over!

Gadd:But he still hasn't come back, Lowser!

Bowser: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, CAD?! Evil or Very Mad

Kamek: He called you Lowser, Sire.

Bowser: Oh, that's okay then. For a second there I thought he called me "Loser". Laughing

A bead of sweat rolls down Gadd's forehead.

Bowser: Anyway, give me Mario or...or...I'll egg your University! With BIRDO Eggs!

Gadd: GASP! Surprised

Bowser: Oh, and I'll kidnap Peach too. You have 168 hours. BWAHAHAHA! Toodles! Laughing

The screen switches off.

GamerZack: Did...he just give us a week to hand over Mario? What a loser! lol!
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

October 24th 2012, 5:14 am
BurstDash: My, I do have to say you sure got that one right with Bowser. lol! The way he threaten us with his whole egg flinging the campus thing, is something more a king size practical joke than a real threat. Also the way he just talked just than. Very Happy

Saying that, BurstDash took a short moment in thinking about what has Bowser said, before turning to face both GamerZack and Marioman.

BurstDash: Come to think about it, Neutral the Mario Bowser is referring to is that of Marioman himself, when he is in his power ranger form yesterday. It's most likely that one of his henchmen has greatly mistaken our friend as the real Mario mostly due to his colour of his suit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)