View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8735
View user profile

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

on June 26th 2012, 8:39 pm
If you'd like to play this game, then please go to the series hub first and post which of the parts you'd like to play! Once we know who wants to play which character, we can add that person to the story. Thank you. Very Happy

Welcome, participants, to the thread for the first season of Power Rangers: Mushroom Force! This is where we'll act out the episodes one by one in a play-by-post format. Each episode shall begin with a rough synopsis of what's happening today, along with a roll call of the actors. After that, the episode begins!

When posting in-character, start the post with the character's name in capital letters. An example would be something like:

GAMERZACK: You'll never get away with this, Larry!

LARRY: But I already have! Goopy Piranha is too gigantic for you to defeat! What are you gonna do about that, squid-face? AHAHAHAHA!!

When posting out-of-character, type "OOC:", followed by the text in italics. An example is:

GAMERZACK: Cyan Ranger! Power of the Ice Flower!

OOC: Just letting you guys know I need to finish up for the day in an hour. I'm going out for a while.

If you'd like to join in, then please click the image in my signature to reach the hub and let us know which part you'd like to play! Alternatively, click this link to reach the hub.

Season 1 Episode List

1. MUSHROOM PILOT
Three humans from Earth are transported to the Mushroom Kingdom. Shortly after arriving, they are attacked by Bowser Jr. and his minions. During the turmoil, one of them finds a mysterious yellow coin which transforms him into a superhero - a Power Ranger! Using his new abilities, can Rukiafan save the day?

2. RUMBLE IN THE PIRANHA JUNGLE
The humans pick up the signal of the next Star Coin deep in Jungle World. Upon their arrival, Marioman and GamerZack take a tumble into a Warp Pipe, ending up in the Pipe Maze! As they try to find a way out, they are attacked by Kraken Piranha. Can Rukiafan find them before his new allies become Piranha chow?

3. MARIO IS...NOT MISSING?!
Bowser confronts the Rangers with an ultimatum: hand over Mario and Princess Peach won't be harmed. The only problem is that Mario is still missing! After realising that the Koopas think that Marioman, the Red Ranger, is in fact Mario, they devise a plan to rescue Peach by handing over Marioman to Bowser. Will their plan succeed?

4. RAINBOW CARPET RIDE
While exploring One One Plains, GamerZack ends up on a magic carpet en route to Cloud World. The Rangers and Gadd hop onto Airship Mario and fly there to try and find him. Trouble brews, however, when GamerZack is confronted by Morton Koopa Jr., who recognises him as the one who helped the Red Ranger defeat Kraken Piranha! Can GamerZack escape and find the others?

5. IT'S GOOD TO BE GREEN
The Rangers pick up a signal coming from Tall Tall Mountain, quickly realising it's another Star Coin! When they arrive, they watch as an Ukiki snatches the coin and runs away with it! As the team chases Ukiki to the top of the mountain, Iggy unleashes the dreaded Kleptomaniak on them! Can BurstDash retrieve the Green Star Coin from the mischievous monkey?

6. LUIGI IN THE LAB
Gadd receives a surprise visit from his friend Luigi, who is taking a break from trying to find Mario. Some of the team becomes suspicious, however, when items seem to disappear. The team begins to suspect that Luigi is causing trouble, which Gadd notices is out of character for the moustachioed hero. Just what is going on around the lab?

7. THE MASTER MECHANIC
Toad Town is under attack by two robotic dinosaurs! The Rangers rush to the citizens' aid to try and stop this new menace. Hold on...robotic monsters?! That's not the kind of monster that Iggy would create! It seems as though another Koopaling wants a piece of the action! Can the Rangers defeat this new threat?

8. COOL COOL CHAOS
The Star Coin alert sounds out, leading the Rangers to Cool Cool Mountain. After Eureka finds the Cyan Star Coin and tries out her new powers, she accidentally freezes Marioman and BurstDash solid! Can the remaining Rangers defrost them before a monster rears its ugly head?

9. VACATION IN SUNSHINE
Gadd treats the Rangers to a vacation in the Sunshine Isles for their work in defending the kingdom. Due to a mix-up with their travel plans, the team ends up in the middle of Desert World! It's a good thing, though, because the Orange Star Coin has been located in the Shifting Sand Pyramid...under guard by the powerful Eyerok! Will Inverse ever receive his Star Coin and become the Orange Ranger?

10. THE DOUBLE DANGER DILEMMA
Iggy's monster is threatening Mountain World, and Ludwig's monster is threatening Desert World! On top of that, the Purple Star Coin has been detected in one of these locations, and Ragnarok has been left behind in the other! The Rangers need to rescue their ally from Desert World and take them to Whomp's Fortress to become the Purple Ranger! Will they succeed?

11. THE BLUE BULLET
With Mieu-Fire the only other human who wants to become a Ranger and all eight Star Coins synced to his friends, GamerZack decides to make one for him. But when a power surge occurs and threatens to destroy the new coin, GamerZack morphs and activates his shield before he grabs it. A chain reaction occurs, however, when the Black Ranger power merges with his Blue Ranger power, transforming him into the Blue Bullet! Is there a way to restore GamerZack to normal?

12. PROTOTYPE (The Blue Bullet - Part 2)
Gadd reveals that there is a tenth Star Coin, the original coin he created when developing the Mushroom Force technology. He reveals that it could be the solution to restoring the Blue Bullet to normal, and the only human capable of using it without risking a similar problem is the only one who is unwilling to become a Ranger herself. Will Clannad become the White Ranger?

13. MASTER THIEF BANDIT
Iggy creates a monster called Master Thief Bandit, who is instructed to steal the Black Star Coin from its location before Mieu-Fire arrives to claim it. As the Rangers prepare to find the Star Coin, the alarm alerts them to the presence of the diabolical creature! With the Black Star Coin needing to be saved, can the Rangers welcome the new Black Ranger before Bowser becomes even stronger?

14. BOWSER'S AMBITION
Bowser has amassed his minions to conquer the Mushroom Kingdom, and only the Power Rangers can save the day. Problem is, there are hundreds of minions! As the Rangers split into teams of two to try and take on the minions across a wider area, Bowser himself sneaks up on Princess Peach's Castle and attempts to kidnap her! Can the Rangers stop him in time?

15. THE NEW BLUE RANGER
An eleventh human arrives in the Mushroom Kingdom, and it couldn't be at a worse time. After being threatened by a monster for the umpteenth time, GamerZack has decided enough is enough, declaring he can no longer be the Blue Ranger! Gadd says the only way for GamerZack to give his powers to the new recruit is with a transfer spell performed by none other than Merlon the Magician!

16. LEGEND OF THE NEON EGGS
Adjusting to a life without his powers, GamerZack learns a legend about the Neon Eggs, mystical objects destined to help multicoloured heroes, from Yoshi. After telling the Rangers, they immediately head to Lavalava Island to investigate the legend further. Once the Koopas hear about the legend, however, Ludwig sends Roboshi 2.0 to attack the island and steal the information needed to find them! Can GamerZack translate the Yoshi's hidden tablets and find out where the Eggs are located?

More episodes coming soon!

Okay, next up - the pilot! Very Happy

Last edited by GamerZack on October 6th 2012, 4:43 am; edited 16 times in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episodes: S04E01&02 By the Seas of Thal, Parts I and II
Next Episode: S02E03 Akanian Origin

"Okay, are you a wizard?!"
-- Chuck Hunch, Flight of Indigo
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

on June 26th 2012, 9:25 pm
Rukiafan: It was just an ordinary day at Nintendo University GamerZack was glued to his Wii, Marioman was watching Super Mario Bros. The Movie, and I was playing a new MMO known as Mushroom Force, but little did I know that this game would change our lives forever!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin
View user profile

on June 27th 2012, 12:39 am
Episode 1: Mushroom Pilot
Synopsis: After clicking a link in a mysterious WiiWareWave thread entitled "MU$#R00M", three humans are pulled through their screens into the Mushroom Kingdom. After one of them finds a coin and morphs into a superhero, the three guys are taken to the lab of Prof. E. Gadd, where they are charged with the task of defeating Bowser and his minions. Can they do it?

CAST
GamerZack as GamerZack, Bowser, Narrator and Prof. E. Gadd
Rukiafan as Yellow Ranger, Bowser Jr. and Goombo
ReverseInverse as ReverseInverse
Marioman18 as Marioman
Clannad as Clannad and Toadette
Kushina as Kushina and Zelda, Princess of Hyrule
mieu-fire as Mieu-Fire
Eureka as Eureka
BurstDashV8 as BurstDash
Ragnarok as Ragnarok

HUMANS INTRODUCED
Clannad

BurstDash

Kushina

Eureka

Rukiafan

Ragnarok

ReverseInverse

Marioman

GamerZack

Mieu-Fire

RANGERS INTRODUCED
Rukiafan, the Yellow Ranger

OTHER CHARACTERS INTRODUCED
Prof. E. Gadd, Creator of Project Mushroom Force

Toadette, Intern of Gadd

Zelda, Princess of Hyrule

Bowser, King of the Koopas

Bowser Jr., Prince of the Koopas

Goombo, The Smallest Goomba

Rangers UNITE!

Last edited by GamerZack on September 26th 2012, 11:13 pm; edited 12 times in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Admin

on June 27th 2012, 1:42 am
Rukiafan: Yawn....it's already 10:30 in the morning maybe I should check on my website WiiWareWave? GamerZack is probably already playing on his Wii, and Marioman is probably watching some television, so I'll just get online for awhile! http://www.WiiWareWave.com . What's this topic? MU$#ROOM? "click" the thread is blank.... oh wait I got an e-mail! I wonder who it's from? Prof. E Gadd? Who's that?

"click"

Y0u Mu$% $@ve MU$#HR00M K!NGD0M FR0M B0W$ER @ND #!$ M!N!0N$ @ND PR0%EC% Y0UR W0RLD @$ WELL, 0NLY 12 $%UDEN%$ FR0M N!N%END0 UN!VER$!%Y C@N $@VE @LL %#E W0RLD$.......buzzzzzzzzz......beep.....beep...beep..beep.

Rukiafan: Oh no what's happening!?

Admin
View user profile

on June 27th 2012, 4:46 am
GamerZack logs onto WiiWareWave on his laptop and browses some threads

I wish I could go on an awesome adventure.

Y0u Mu$% $@ve MU$#HR00M K!NGD0M FR0M B0W$ER @ND #!$ M!N!0N$ @ND PR0%EC% Y0UR W0RLD @$ WELL, 0NLY 12 $%UDEN%$ FR0M N!N%END0 UN!VER$!%Y C@N $@VE @LL %#E W0RLD$.......buzzzzzzzzz......beep.....beep...beep..beep.

Huh? Well that's a weird message...uh-oh, my phone's acting strange! What's that swirling vortex?...my hand's stuck! WHOA! Surprised

GamerZack is pulled into his laptop

Last edited by GamerZack on July 22nd 2012, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Male Posts : 675
View user profile

on June 27th 2012, 9:37 pm
Marioman: I never grow tired of watching Super Mario Bros. what is that strange message on my telly?

What is this gibberish? Oh no heeeeeeelp I'm getting sucked in ahhhhhhhhhh!

Admin
View user profile

on June 27th 2012, 9:50 pm
Meanwhile, at Gadd University...

GADD: Ah, a nice Teeheespresso to start my day... *chuckle*

An alarm sounds throughout Gadd's lab, causing him to spill his Bean Juice

GADD: What is going on?

A hole is blasted in the wall. Bowser, along with his son Bowser Jr. and some Koopa Troopas, walk in

GADD: What is the meaning of this?!

BOWSER: We know you've been developing a new power source, Gadd!

GADD: If you don't leave this very second-

BOWSER: You'll what? Summon Mario? He's been missing for weeks! And that green fool Linguine has gone off to try and find him! I need that power to take over the kingdom!

GADD: Well, I'll never tell you where they are! The Star Coins are not for the likes of-

Bowser looks over at eight multicoloured coins floating in an anti-gravity tube in the corner

BOWSER: Junior! Go and grab those coins!

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 3:47 am; edited 4 times in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Admin
View user profile

on June 28th 2012, 10:38 pm
Bowser Jr. runs up and grabs the coins

GADD: It won't work, Bowser!

BOWSER: You idiot! I already have the coi-

The Star Coins glow, then vanish into thin air

BOWSER: They disappeared! What did you do, you cad?

GADD: I did nothing! The coins are meant to be used by a human!

BOWSER: So?

GADD: So the first safeguard just took effect! The moment your vile son grabbed them, they teleported across the kingdom, waiting to be found by their true owners!

BOWSER: GAH! I don't have time for this! Junior, take a squad of minions to the Grass World and start searching for the coins!

Bowser Jr. and the minions hop into an airship and fly away to the Grass World

BOWSER: So long, professor! Thanks for the power!

Bowser hops into his Clown Copter and flies back to the Koopa Kingdom. Gadd looks over at the gaping hole and ponders the situation.

GADD: Of course! I must race to the Grass World and retrieve the Yellow Star Coin!

Gadd rushes out of his lab

Meanwhile, in the middle of Grass World...GamerZack awakens and sits up, groaning.

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Admin
View user profile

on July 4th 2012, 8:23 pm
GAMERZACK: (Whoa, that was weird...I feel like I was on a rollercoaster!)

GamerZack stands up and looks at his surroundings

GAMERZACK: What the...?

GamerZack looks around, realising he's standing in the middle of the Mushroom Kingdom. He then looks at his clothing

GAMERZACK: Hey! This isn't my shirt! And what's with the wristbands? Has somebody been-

GamerZack sees two men unconscious nearby. One is wearing a gold-yellow shirt with a lightning bolt, the other a red shirt with a Podoboo

GAMERZACK: HEY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WAKE UP!

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Admin

on July 6th 2012, 12:01 pm
Rukiafan: Urm....ugh.....GamerZack what's wrong? Why am I wearing this strange shirt?
!?
WHERE ARE WE!?

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum