Go down

Re: Japan Discussion.

on October 7th 2016, 4:57 pm
I wish I could move there so I could talk to @Kushina in person, because she hasn't made a new account yet Sad

on January 31st 2017, 1:24 pm
There's so much going on right now where I live, I really wish I could just magically live in Japan right now and escape this and just live in Japan waking up to snuggle with a spouse to tell her how important she is. When will I be able to move and will I unfortunately have to go to college for this? I'm smart, but school has never been kind to me plus I wanna be married before I'm 30 Sad

on July 29th 2018, 3:50 am
I can’t beli this thread started over 6 years ago, boy does time move fast... I sadly feel I’ve mad little progress in that time too Sad I haven’t had much time to practice Japanese since I work and when I’m off I don’t wanna study instead I want to rest or hang with friends. I thought things look bright back in 2014-2015 because of @Kushina, but I’m uncertain she’ll ever come back... I don’t wanna move to Japan alone either. I feel like I need to meet someone here so we can both move and I could also probably be motivated to learn better if it were my GF teaching me. I hope things look different for me soon, I’m almost 25 and feeling like I’ll never make it. Sad sorry this post is sad

on July 29th 2018, 10:49 pm
It's okay don't worry about that. Most of the world is in turmoil right now and I would be more concerned if you weren't sad.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on July 30th 2018, 4:06 pm
Yeah it’s tough I’m hoping things will turn around soon

on July 31st 2018, 8:13 pm
How's the flooding situation in Japan right now?

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum