View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profile

Re: Japan Discussion.

on October 6th 2014, 1:23 am
@FM_Alchemist wrote:I didn't realize that 100,000's of Koreans died in mining work camps as slaves during the 1960's northern Japan.
Wow that's awful. Sad

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on October 30th 2014, 9:12 pm
Anyone know how to get eShop points for a NA WiiU in Japan? Our very own Kushina is struggling to get points for her NA WiiU while living in Japan..... Sad

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on January 10th 2015, 12:07 pm
It's only possible with a North American credit card, her best bet would be to get one from Canada as they are more flexible to giving credit to foreigners from outside of North America, however she'd have to set her region as Canada and as such pay more for the games available on the service. Neutral

on January 11th 2015, 8:15 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yeah but at least that would be a way for her to get points

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on January 11th 2015, 10:55 am
passioNATE wrote:Yeah but at least that would be a way for her to get points
You're absolutely right, but as for how she would go about getting the credit, well I'm the wrong person to ask lol. Razz

on December 6th 2015, 6:57 pm
I'm worried about @Kushia, I've been trying to contact her but no responce yet... Shes living in Japan and I hope if I make it there and look her up. I really need to find a way so I can move there I love you

on May 1st 2016, 10:11 pm
Kumamoto district damage badly by earthquake. Much destruction so sad. Crying or Very sad

View user profile

on May 1st 2016, 10:21 pm
I heard about that the other day. My prayers are with the families affected by this latest tragedy. Sad

on June 8th 2016, 9:35 am
anyone know of an easy way to move to Japan? I really want to move there and I'm not sure Sad I want to see @Kushina whos living there now

on June 8th 2016, 11:33 am
Did @Kushina do something to you?

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum