View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Japan Discussion.

on October 22nd 2013, 12:48 pm
That was so kind of her. Smile
I think she likes you! I love you

on October 22nd 2013, 7:57 pm
She is kind I love you

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on October 28th 2013, 2:11 pm
How often does it snow in Japan and what's the climate like?

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on November 12th 2013, 2:48 pm
Where is SEGA headquarters located? sonic

@Staroceancrazy wrote:
@SonicKnuckles wrote:
@Tech101 wrote:With the news of a new Yu Yu Hakusho I've started watching the old ones again. I watch them on YouTube on the weekends while driving in my car....well ok listen to them Lol. Don't need to see them as I know what's going on lol!  Great series!
Yu Yu Hakusho is my sole raisin for existing.
Wait what!? I think you meant reason not raisin
O-kaaay so you're a dehydrated grape? Rolling Eyes
Lol. I meant reason. This is why I don't like spell checkers. Razz

on November 15th 2013, 10:47 am
I believe it's located in Tokyo

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on April 24th 2014, 8:44 am
I just realized, I haven't done much in the past 2 years to help me learn Japanese Sad I haven't even really watched Anime either my job takes up too much time

on April 24th 2014, 12:30 pm
China keeps threatening Japan and Taiwan.
Lets hope there won't be a war in that region. Sad

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Admin
View user profile

on April 24th 2014, 8:15 pm
I learned a bit more Kanji over the past few weeks! Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on April 24th 2014, 8:30 pm
Nice @Rukiafan, I wish I learned a bit more Sad but I have a plan! At work there are days where I literally sit there all day, and we have a radio that plays CDs, so I was thinking maybe I should buy some CDs to learn Japanese and listen to them on my slow days

on April 25th 2014, 11:57 am
Why is there so much hate towards Japanese games and products?

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum