Latest topics

View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Japan Discussion.

on August 21st 2012, 12:18 pm
Why is it that Japan has so many more mmorpgs and traditional rpgs than the rest of the world?
It just isn't fair Neutral

on August 21st 2012, 1:21 pm
RPGS are may favorite genre but I'm no good at RPGs

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on August 23rd 2012, 10:48 am
I am good at RPGs, but I tend to enjoy each game's atmosphere the first time playing through and after that I try to improve my skills Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on August 23rd 2012, 11:57 am
I would like to have my eShop to be Japanese, they also have a cool free clock that shows a bunch of cute Japanese women holding up the time, there so cute

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on December 1st 2012, 9:11 pm
The weather has been so beautiful here in Kyoto lately. Smile

on December 1st 2012, 9:31 pm
@SakuraChan that's so awesome... I wish I was there right now ;(

on December 1st 2012, 9:32 pm
Super Otaku wrote:@SakuraChan that's so awesome... I wish I was there right now ;(
Same here. Sad

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on May 9th 2013, 2:02 pm
I visited Japan once when I was a child and it was a really cool vacation. Cool

Prinnies Forever!

on October 20th 2013, 2:11 pm
Does anyone take virtual tours of Japan using the Wii Street U app for the Wii U?

on October 20th 2013, 8:56 pm
My friend from Miiverse was kind enough to show me her house and many other things about Japan via Swapnote. (*^.^*)

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum