View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8735
View user profile

Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force Series Hub - PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE PLAYING!!

on October 20th 2012, 11:51 pm
You're in luck, Otaku, as there are some new Rangers appearing in the second season of the show! I had actually prepared a Teal Ranger (later renamed the Azure Ranger) with the intention of that power being my character's second Ranger power, but with a few alterations to the storyline it's simple enough to make you the Teal/Azure Ranger instead. You also get to play Kamek, Bowser's faithful Magikoopa servant. In any case, welcome aboard! Very Happy

Last edited by GamerZack on October 21st 2012, 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episodes: S04E01&02 By the Seas of Thal, Parts I and II
Next Episode: S02E03 Akanian Origin

"Okay, are you a wizard?!"
-- Chuck Hunch, Flight of Indigo
Male Posts : 372
View user profile

Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force Series Hub - PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE PLAYING!!

on October 20th 2012, 11:58 pm
Thank you my character will be short because I'm young and I'll have dark blue hair and look like Marth from Fire Emblem, because I was pulled through my TV while playing Fire Emblem Very Happy

Admin
Male Posts : 8735
View user profile

on October 21st 2012, 12:07 am
You're welcome, Otaku! I have an idea for your character: while in Ranger form, you grow to adult size like Justin from Power Rangers Turbo. What do you think? Wink

Just to let everybody know, there will be four additional Ranger roles available in the second season as well. The role of the Blue Ranger will be recast to a new actor, with the same powers and Mecha that I had. The Magenta Ranger has the power of the Super Mushroom, and they also have the Rex Mecha.

Bowser creates three Rangers of his own, with three roles available. The Brown Ranger has the power of the Super Leaf, able to change into Werenook form, and has the Paragoomba Mecha and Microgoomba Drones. The Grey Ranger has the power of the Poison Mushroom, able to put enemies to sleep or stun them, and has the Buzzy Beetle Mecha. The Olive Ranger has the power of the POW Block, able to wallop foes, and has the Wiggler Mecha. If you'd like to play one of these Rangers in season two, then let us know. Smile

Oh, and the evil Brown, Grey and Olive Bowser Rangers become the heroic Bronze, Silver and Gold Mushroom Rangers at the end of season two. Very Happy

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episodes: S04E01&02 By the Seas of Thal, Parts I and II
Next Episode: S02E03 Akanian Origin

"Okay, are you a wizard?!"
-- Chuck Hunch, Flight of Indigo
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum