View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force Series Hub - PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE PLAYING!!

on September 25th 2012, 8:37 pm
Well, I've finished the artwork for mieu-fire and Eureka. I hope you like it. Smile

mieu-fire, the Black Ranger

Eureka, the Cyan Ranger

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"That's CAPTAIN You Little Runt! Now go back to the brig, Deshway!"
-- Sven, Shell of Thal

Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force Series Hub - PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE PLAYING!!

on September 25th 2012, 11:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi there, everybody. I'm the latest member to join WiiWare Wave. I go by the username of 'BurstDashV8'.

Got introduced to it by a good friend of mine, who gave me the basic details on the forum, of how a great place it is.

Heard that the site is all into the interest of everything manga, anime, games and that is most related to Japanese things in General, of which I like alot.

Hope we can get to know each other and have a great time together in the forum. Smile

on September 25th 2012, 11:51 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave, BurstDashV8! Glad you decided to join this community! Very Happy

For those who don't know, BurstDash and I are best friends in real life, and he's asked to join this forum game as the Green Ranger since green is his favourite colour. In any case, welcome aboard! Smile

-- Sven, Shell of Thal

on September 26th 2012, 12:07 am
Also, my friend, named GamerZack, know each other for quite some time, also that he is the brains behind the Power Rangers forum role-playing game that everyone is enjoying so far, which is very good to see. Smile

I see that it is doing very well with the line-up, so I decided that I should also join into the fun.

So if I may ask, may I please take the role as the Green Ranger, as the description for the Green ranger Mecha role really suits my interest in high defensive capabilities.

Hope to read you relay soon. Thank you for reading my posts so far. Smile

Last edited by BurstDashV8 on September 26th 2012, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

on September 26th 2012, 12:26 am
You are most welcome, BurstDash. I'm glad you're fitting in very well, and I've updated the posts to include you, as well as the other recent additions to the cast, in them. Smile

Okay, it's nearly crunch time for the first episode, and by the end we should have nearly every human present, depending on whether or not somebody wants to play the Purple Ranger. I hope the participants - and viewers - enjoy the series, as there's plenty of stories yet to come! Very Happy

-- Sven, Shell of Thal

on September 26th 2012, 12:47 am
Thank you, my friend.

It is good that I join into WiiWare Wave.

From how I see it so far I definitely going to enjoy it here. Smile

on September 26th 2012, 2:36 am
Well, all but one of the protagonists is now in the first episode (once we have found a Purple Ranger, all ten of us will be in the show). We have some time to find a Purple Ranger, as their showcase episode isn't until after ReverseInverse's.

As for the actors who haven't posted in a while, we're ready and waiting for you. Smile

-- Sven, Shell of Thal

on September 26th 2012, 6:58 am
thanks you zack your awsome

3ds FC:1332-8177-3517
currently playing:NSMB2 sonic
big tales of fan big sonic fan

on September 26th 2012, 11:37 am
I'll be the purple ranger. I have black hair, blue eyes, and a prominent dimple on my right cheek. I also play football and my number is 8. I'm a big guy too. ^-^
I'd like to wear a purple football uniform without a helmet with my number in normal form and have my morphed helmet altered a little so it looks like a fancy football helmet. Very Happy

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
Admin
View user profile

on September 26th 2012, 12:52 pm
A full cast at last! Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum