View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8735
View user profile

Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force Series Hub - PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE PLAYING!!

on September 16th 2012, 8:56 pm
Welcome aboard, Kushina! I took the liberty of making a human form image of your character, which I modelled slightly after Kushina Uzumaki. I also created a Pink Ranger image using the new female Ranger template I created. I hope you like them! If you'd like me to make changes to your human form image, then please let me know. Smile

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episodes: S04E01&02 By the Seas of Thal, Parts I and II
Next Episode: S02E03 Akanian Origin

"Okay, are you a wizard?!"
-- Chuck Hunch, Flight of Indigo
Admin
View user profile

Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force Series Hub - PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE PLAYING!!

on September 17th 2012, 5:33 pm
Okay, it's time for the full list of episodes of Power Rangers: Mushroom Force! Please note that episodes are subject to change depending on the progression of the show.

POWER RANGERS: MUSHROOM FORCE - SEASON 1 (Japanese: Hoshi Sentai Kinoranger)

Episode 1: Mushroom Pilot (Japanese: Yellow Lightning Flash! Enter Kino Ki!)

Episode 2: Rumble in the Piranha Jungle (Japanese: Mecha-Pakkun vs. Tako-Pakkun! Enter Kino Aka!)

Episode 3: Mario is...Not Missing?! (Japanese: The Hero Returns? King Koopa's Big Demand!)

Episode 4: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Japanese: The Great Sky Ship! Enter Kino Aoi!)

Episode 5: It's Good to be Green (Japanese: Cheeky Ukiki's Stolen Prize! Enter Kino Midori!)

Episode 6: Luigi in the Lab (Japanese: Luigi Visits Ooyama! King Boo's Evil Plot!)

Episode 7: The Master Mechanic (Japanese: Robot-Yossy and Robot-Catherine Attack Kinopio Town! Enter Kino Pinku!)

Episode 8: Cool Cool Chaos (Japanese: Red and Green Frozen in Ice? Enter Kino Sorairo!)

Episode 9: Vacation in Sunshine (Japanese: Desert Holiday! Enter Kino Orenji!)

Episode 10: The Double Danger Dilemma (Japanese: Monsters in Two Places? Enter Kino Murasaki!)

Episode 11: The Blue Bullet - Part 1 of 2 (Japanese: Blue and Black Combine! Enter Kino Kuroaoi?)

Episode 12: Prototype - Part 2 of 2 (Japanese: Heal Kino Kuroaoi! Enter Kino Shiro!)

Episode 13: Master Thief Bandit (Japanese: Black Coin in Danger! Enter Kino Kuro!)

Episode 14: Bowser's Ambition (Japanese: King Koopa vs. Kinoranger! Protect the Princess' Castle!)

POWER RANGERS: MUSHROOM FORCE X - SEASON 2

Episode 15: The New Shade of Blue (Japanese: The Wizard's Spell! Enter New Kino Aoi!)

Episode 16: Legend of the Neon Eggs (Japanese: Yossy's Great Story! Hoshi Tamago Legend!)

Episode 17: Rangers Gone Bad (Japanese: Kasshoku, Haiiro and Sunairo? Enter Kooparanger!)

Episode 18: Mushroom World Tour (Japanese: Yossy Island's Treasure! Ki Tamago Found!)

Episode 19: There's No Place Like Dome (Japanese: Dinosaur Danger! Aoi Tamago Found!)

Episode 20: Lost in the Woods (Japanese: The Forest's Nasty Surprise! Midori Tamago Found!)

Episode 21: Dino Rhino Rampage! (Japanese: King Koopa's Dinosaur Ranch! Aka Tamago Found!)

Episode 22: The New Rangers on the Block (Japanese: Surprise! New Friends Arrive! Enter Kino Rubi and Kino Seigyoku!)

Episode 23: GamerZack's Adventure (Japanese: GamerZack's Adventure! What Will He Decide?)

Episode 24: Isle Delfino's Secret Treasure (Japanese: A Great Treasure Found! Four Hoshi Tamago?)

Episode 25: Daisy's Request (Japanese: Totomesu's Challenge! Kuro Tamago Found!)

Episode 26: Underwater Journey (Japanese: Doragonzamasu's Challenge! Shiro Tamago Found!)

Episode 27: The Mighty Hiyoihoi's Trials (Japanese: Hiyoihoi's Challenge! Rubi Tamago and Seigyoku Tamago!)

Episode 28: Bowser Ranger Ambush! (Japanese: Kinoranger vs. Kooparanger! GamerZack's Ultimate Decision!)

Movie - Power Rangers: Mushroom Force: Invasion of the Shroobs (Japanese: Hoshi Sentai Kinoranger: The Movie - Bad Mushrooms From Across the Distant Skies!)

POWER RANGERS: MUSHROOM FORCE R - SEASON 3

Episode 29: The Gleaming Metal Trio (Japanese: Kooparangers Turned Good! Enter Kino Dou, Kino Gin and Kino Kin!)

Episode 30: The Conquest of Ganon (Japanese: BurstDash in Hyrule! Ganondorf's Ultimate Conquest!)

Episode 31: Nightmare on Pop Star (Japanese: Kushina in Dream Land! Dedede the Puppet?)

Episode 32: Palutena's Stolen Mirror (Japanese: Eureka in Angel Land! Palutena vs. Tanatos vs. Nature!)

Episode 33: Gotta ZAP 'em All! (Japanese: Rukiafan in Kanto! Rocket Gang's Third Attempt?)

Episode 34: Ragna Primed (Japanese: Ragna in Zebes! Ridley's Clone Attacks!)

Episode 35: The Shining Star War (Japanese: Inverse in Fire Emblem! The War for the Shining Star!)

Episode 36: Adrenaline-Pumping Terror! (Japanese: Marioman in Subcon! Wart Won't Eat His Veggies?)

Episode 37: Enter Blue Ranger (Japanese: [Blue] in Lylat! Attack of the Legion of Andross!)

Episode 38: Cell & Watch (Japanese: Mieu-Fire in Flat Zone! Danger in Two Dimensions!)

Episode 39: Humans Missing! (Japanese: Clannad in Animal Forest! Where are Otokonoko and Onnanoko?)

Episode 40: Bound by Earth (Japanese: [Magenta] in Eagleland! What Happened to the PK?)

Episode 41: Silver Moon (Japanese: Otaku in Weyard! All the Adepts Missing?)

Episode 42: Donkey Kong World (Japanese: [Bronze] on Donkey Kong Island! Tatanga's Diabolical Plot 1!)

Episode 43: Yoshi's Country (Japanese: [Silver] on Yossy Island! Tatanga's Diabolical Plot 2!)

Episode 44: Wario Story (Japanese: [Gold] on Kitchen Island! Tatanga's Diabolical Plot 3!)

Episode 45: Super Platinum Galaxy - Part 1 of 5 (Japanese: GamerZack in the Chai Kingdom! Tatanga's Diabolical Plot 4!)

Episode 46: The Mastermind Revealed! - Part 2 of 5 (Japanese: Kinoranger vs. Master Hand! The Truth Revealed?)

POWER RANGERS: SUPER MUSHROOM FORCE - SEASON 4

Episode 47: The Captive Heroes - Part 3 of 5 (Japanese: Kinoranger vs. Crazy Hand! The Secret of the Dolls!)

Episode 48: Hands Just Wanna Have Fun - Part 4 of 5 (Japanese: Kinoranger vs. Tatanga! The REAL Truth Revealed!)

Episode 49: Divided We Fall - Part 5 of 5 (Japanese: Kinoranger vs. Super Tatanga! Will the Heroes Reunite?)

Episode 50: Welcome to the Galaxy! (Japanese: BurstDash's Galaxy Adventure! Midori Luma!)

Episode 51: Lakilucas' Dream (Japanese: Kushina's Galaxy Adventure! Pinku Luma!)

Episode 52: Frozen Beneath the Ice (Japanese: Eureka's Galaxy Adventure! Sorairo Luma!)

Episode 53: Danger! High Voltage! (Japanese: Rukiafan's Galaxy Adventure! Ki Luma!)

Episode 54: Drilling for Star Bits (Japanese: Ragna's Galaxy Adventure! Murasaki Luma!)

Episode 55: Where's the Oasis? (Japanese: Inverse's Galaxy Adventure! Orenji Luma!)

Episode 56: HOT! HOT! HOT! (Japanese: BurstDash's Galaxy Adventure! Aka Luma!)

Episode 57: Penguin Sports Day (Japanese: [Blue]'s Galaxy Adventure! Aoi Luma!)

Episode 58: The Mechanical Revolution (Japanese: Mieu-Fire's Galaxy Adventure! Kuro Luma!)

Episode 59: Lil' Luma Lost (Japanese: Clannad's Galaxy Adventure! Shiro Luma!)

Episode 60: Fire and Ice Collide! (Japanese: [Magenta] and Otaku's Galaxy Adventure! Twin Lumas!)

Episode 61: Metallic Showdown (Japanese: Tatanga Returns! Friend vs. Friend vs. Friend?)

Episode 62: The Cosmic Spirit (Japanese: The Team Reunited! Rosalina Revealed!)

Episode 63: Conquest of Otokonna - Part 1 of 2 (Japanese: Earth Under Koopa's Control! What Can the Team Do?)

Episode 64: The Final Showdown - Part 2 of 2 (Japanese: Kinoranger vs. King Koopa vs. Tatanga! Victory Comes in Sixteen Colours!)

Last edited by GamerZack on October 26th 2012, 10:38 pm; edited 11 times in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Admin
View user profile

on September 20th 2012, 4:47 pm
Update time! The Power Rangers: Mushroom Force game, Blue Power, now has a sequel! In Green Power, the Green Ranger's holographic doppelgängers are running amok around Gadd's lab. Can you find the true Green Ranger and call him to action? There are some hidden Easter Eggs in the game too. See if you can find them! Wink

Anybody with a Wii and WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase can receive both Blue Power and Green Power, provided we exchange Wii Addresses first. More updates to come! Smile

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Admin
View user profile

on September 24th 2012, 9:26 pm
At last, we may finally have a new Green Ranger for the show! With this breakthrough, the series can finally make some decent progress.

With the pilot episode drawing to a satisfying conclusion, we'll be able to move on to episode 2. This is Marioman's showcase episode, in which he, along with myself and the future Green Ranger, end up lost in the mysterious Pipe Maze. The quirky scientist Iggy Koopa has created a fearsome monster and released it into the maze to try and defeat the humans before they can find the Red Star Coin. With his friends in danger, Marioman must find the coin and become the Red Mushroom Ranger. But can the newest hero defeat Kraken Piranha? Find out in Rumble in the Piranha Jungle, the next exciting episode of Power Rangers: Mushroom Force!

See you next time! victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Male Posts : 39
View user profile

on September 25th 2012, 7:01 pm
i wanna be da black ranger Wink

3ds FC:1332-8177-3517
currently playing:NSMB2 sonic
big tales of fan big sonic fan
Female Posts : 1164
View user profile

on September 25th 2012, 7:07 pm
I'll join, but I must be the Cyan Ranger. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Admin
View user profile

on September 25th 2012, 7:18 pm
Welcome aboard, Eureka! Smile

Well, we now have just one Ranger role left to fill, and that is the role of the Purple Ranger. I wonder who will become the Ranger who has the power of the Hammer and pilots the Thwomp Mecha. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Smile

By the way, mieu-fire and Eureka...how would you like your human forms to look? Your clothes would likely incorporate black and cyan, respectively, and I'm curious about details such as hair style/colour and gender. Then I can work on creating your artwork. Smile

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Male Posts : 39
View user profile

on September 25th 2012, 7:22 pm
GamerZack wrote:Welcome aboard, Eureka! Smile

Well, we now have just one Ranger role left to fill, and that is the role of the Purple Ranger. I wonder who will become the Ranger who has the power of the Hammer and pilots the Thwomp Mecha. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Smile

By the way, mieu-fire and Eureka...how would you like your human forms to look? Your clothes would likely incorporate black and cyan, respectively, and I'm curious about details such as hair style/colour and gender. Then I can work on creating your artwork. Smile
well i am a dude i want black hair i want it sorta long hair but not really long hair Razz like ReverseInverse hair but black >Very Happy but shirt red with letters FC Smile

3ds FC:1332-8177-3517
currently playing:NSMB2 sonic
big tales of fan big sonic fan
Admin
View user profile

on September 25th 2012, 7:25 pm
I'll get right on it, mieu-fire. Wink

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Female Posts : 1164
View user profile

on September 25th 2012, 7:29 pm
I would like mine to look similar to my avatar. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum