Go down

Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force Series Hub - PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE PLAYING!!

on July 6th 2012, 12:01 am
Just a quick update to the Orange Ranger's bio. Now that Boom Boom is going to be a character in the story, I realised it'd make less sense for him to have a Boom Boom Mech. I realised that the Orange Ranger's helmet already looks a lot like a Monty Mole, so now the Orange Ranger's Mech is a subterranean, monster-bashing machine!

And with that, here's some info on the rest of the Koopa Troop's key players.

Kamek - Played by mieu-fire
Kamek the Magikoopa is Bowser's right-hand handservant, catering to his king's every whim and desire. His talents for magic involve creating minions to battle the Rangers, from Goombas and Koopa Troopas to Buzzy Beetles and Spinies. Kamek eventually swears vengeance on the Black Ranger, who destroys his favourite wand while in metal form.

Kammy - Played by Clannad
Kamella 'Kammy' Koopa is Bowser's left-hand handservant, catering to her king's every whim and desire. Her magical spells are used for amplifying the strength of ordinary minions, making it tougher for the Rangers to squash Goombas and clobber Koopa Troopas.

Boom Boom
The brute known as Boom Boom is thick as a stack of bricks, often using shorter sentences with fewer prepositions and other important words. Whenever the Rangers hear "Boom Boom PUMMEL Rangers!", they know that he's about to spin like a tornado, swinging his fists in a constant flurry and heading straight for them!

Pom Pom
Pom Pom is Bowser's other go-to solution for some much-needed muscle, though she usually prefers to attack the Rangers from a distance. Her boomerang-throwing skills surpass those of even the Boomerang Bros., and she is also quite strong just like Boom Boom. Unlike the dim-witted Boom Boom, however, Pom Pom is fairly intelligent, often teasing the Rangers with friendly banter.

The Hammer Bros., Boomerang Bros., and Fire Bros.
These item-wielding turtles are Bowser's favourite minions who aren't his children, the Magikoopas, or the brutes Boom Boom and Pom Pom. He usually puts them into battles in which he has the advantage, meaning the Rangers supposedly have no chance of victory. They each have different methods of combat: The green-shelled Hammer Bros. throw hammers and work in tandem with each other, the blue-shelled Boomerang Bros. throw boomerangs and flank their foes, and the red-shelled Fire Bros. throw fireballs from a safe distance. They are amongst the toughest minions for the Rangers to defeat, making them especially-valuable commodities for Bowser. However, this means that Bowser is forced to use them sparingly given their elite status and low numbers.

Last edited by GamerZack on September 25th 2012, 8:30 pm; edited 5 times in total

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne

Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force Series Hub - PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE PLAYING!!

on July 15th 2012, 11:48 pm
Here's the Pink Ranger as she appears in Power Rangers: Mushroom Force:

Now, I'm fully aware that nearly all of the people who have expressed interest in this game are male, and only one female has expressed interest in actually playing the Pink Ranger. Therefore, I have created a backup Ranger colour just in case a male intends to play the part:

See that? It's an alternate option to the Pink Ranger suited for a male actor. This particular Ranger goes by the name of Magenta Ranger, but otherwise has the same power of flight as the feminine Pink Ranger. I hope this will mean more people may consider participating in the game. Smile

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on July 18th 2012, 3:18 am
Well, now's the time to post information on each of the Worlds of the Mushroom Kingdom!

Grass World
Key Locations: Princess Peach's Castle, Gadd University, One One Plains, Bob-Omb Mountain
Grass World, a verdant field covered with dome-topped mountains underneath a clear, blue sky. This is where the very first humans from Earth ended up after journeying through their computer monitors, and it's where Rukiafan found his Star Coin, which transformed him into the Yellow Ranger. Prof. Gadd hid the Yellow Ranger's Koopa Troopa Mecha in Grass World, inside an underground cavern. The Chargin' Chuck Mecha is hidden underneath an abandoned sporting stadium near Bob-omb Battlefield.

Desert World
Key Locations: Dry Dry Desert, Shifting Sand Land
The hot, arid sands of Desert World are a harsh place for anybody, even the Rangers! ReverseInverse, the Orange Ranger, found his Star Coin here, and it's the location of the Monty Mole Mecha, hidden underneath a giant stone monolith.

Ocean World
Key Locations: Sunshine Isles, Jolly Roger Bay
If there's a better place for a holiday in the Mushroom Kingdom, nobody's found it! The clear blue waters of Ocean World are a popular holiday location, with a multitude of resort islands and reefs to explore and enjoy. Kushina, the Pink Ranger, transported her Star Coin from the Sunshine Isles, which is where her Cheep Cheep Mecha is located.

Jungle World
Key Locations: Hazy Maze Cave, Wet-Dry World
Jungle World can be quite dangerous at times, home to Skeeters, Piranha Plants of every description, and the aquatic Dorries. Marioman found the Red Star Coin while he, BurstDash and GamerZack were threatened by Kraken Piranha in Hazy Maze Cave, and his Piranha Plant Mecha can be found nestled in the dense jungle. The Boo Mecha is located in a Ghost House, in a secret room which can't be found by anybody except Gadd and the Rangers.

Ice World
Key Locations: Cool Cool Mountain, Sherbet Land
It can get pretty cold here in Ice World! The entire area seems to be locked in an ice age, making it the perfect home for penguins. High up on Cool Cool Mountain, Eureka, the Cyan Ranger, found her Star Coin, while the Blooper Mecha is found in the freezing-cold waters of Sherbet Land.

Mountain World
Key Locations: Tall Tall Mountain, Whomp's Fortress
Mountain World is a mountainous region located in a far corner of the Mushroom Kingdom, with the kingdom's highest peaks all located here. BurstDash, the Green Ranger, claimed his Star Coin from Ukiki on Tall Tall Mountain, which is where the Dino Rhino Mecha is located. The Bullet Bill Mecha is located atop Whomp's Fortress.

Cloud World
Key Locations: Rainbow Ride, Sky Garden
High up in the sky is Cloud World, a vast realm of clouds located above the Mushroom Kingdom. It is here that GamerZack accidentally found the Blue Star Coin, and it is here that the Spiny Mecha and Lakitu Carrier are located.

Lava World
Key Locations: Lethal Lava Land
This is by far the Mushroom Kingdom's most inhospitable location; so inhospitable, in fact, that no Mecha are located here as the heat would affect the integrity of their metal hulls. As such, the Koopa Troop rarely attacks this area, as there would be nothing to gain since the Koopa Kingdom has a similar environment already!

Last edited by GamerZack on September 26th 2012, 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
View user profile

on July 18th 2012, 3:56 pm
I request to be the white Power Ranger my helmet looks like a boo and doesn't cover my face and I have the power to heal!
My mecha looks like a boo and has the power to become invisible. Smile

I would like my character to look similar to Nagisa Furukawa.
She is the character in my avatar and signature. Smile

I came up with this character because every role playing game needs a healer. I don't need a nemesis because I'm a healer not a fighter although I can support allies with barriers on top of my healing powers!

on July 18th 2012, 4:17 pm
@Clαππαd wrote:I request to be the white Power Ranger my helmet looks like a boo and doesn't cover my face and I have the power to heal!
My mecha looks like a boo and has the power to become invisible. Smile
The White Ranger? How did you find out about her?! Ah, it's okay. I actually have a White Ranger in the pipeline, but she wasn't going to appear until the second story arc. But just for you, I'll fix it so the Black and White Rangers appear earlier than planned, so I'll update the episode schedule and character roster to reflect this. Welcome aboard, Clannad! Smile

I should let you know that the White Ranger originally had the power of the Vanish Cap (meaning she could turn invisible), but I'll give her healing powers instead if you'd like. I guess that means her power would be derived from the 3-Up Moon now. Wink
@Clαππαd wrote:I would like my character to look similar to Nagisa Furukawa.
She is the character in my avatar and signature. Smile
I'll get right on it. Smile

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on July 18th 2012, 4:24 pm
I guess I'll join! I'll be the Orange Ranger.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

on July 18th 2012, 5:48 pm
ReverseInverse wrote:I guess I'll join! I'll be the Orange Ranger.
Welcome aboard, ReverseInverse! I take it you've already read the details about the Orange Ranger's powers and Mech?

By the way, once you give me details about the hair colour, hairstyle and skin tone you'd like your avatar to have I'll rustle it up for you. If you'd like to request some specific clothing, that'd be great too. Just remember that the predominant clothing colour for him would likely be orange. Wink
EDIT: Never mind, I read your description in the Comment on the Avatar thread. Smile

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on July 20th 2012, 4:08 pm
Most of the Rangers' uniforms are similar in many ways. The first nine Rangers have helmets which completely cover their faces, shaped to resemble a creature found in the Mushroom Kingdom (except the Green Ranger's helmet, which is shaped to resemble a creature native to Chocolate Island in Dinosaur Land). The helmet of Clannad, the White Ranger, is also shaped like a creature found in the Mushroom Kingdom, but her helmet has a key difference to the others'. Namely, her helmet does not cover her face.

The Star Coins are usually depicted in the order GREEN-MAGENTA-CYAN-YELLOW-PURPLE-ORANGE-RED-BLUE-BLACK-WHITE, but it was the White Star Coin which Gadd created first. As such, the White Ranger's helmet and powers are decidedly different to the others'. Rather than being infused with the power of a common item, the White Star Coin gets its power directly from its Rainbow Star, which not only allows Clannad to become temporarily invulnerable, but to pass that invulnerability onto her friends as well.

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on July 22nd 2012, 6:28 am
Iggy Koopa's monsters are pretty tough when they're regular size, but they become a colossal problem when Larry enlarges them to a gigantic scale! Fortunately, the Rangers have an arsenal of gigantic robots called "Gaddmecha", also known simply as "Mecha". Each Ranger has his or her own personal Mecha with its own unique qualities. In addition, the Blue Ranger's Mecha is carried and deployed by the Lakitu Carrier. If a monster proves too tough for the individual Mecha to handle, they can combine into multiple "Super Mecha" forms, with three or more Mecha combining into a larger robot form.

The Dino Rhino is the Green Ranger's personal Mecha, a giant robotic dinosaur with two different modes. The first mode allows the Dino Rhino to shoot a jet of flame, but it is easily thrown about in this mode. It is able to convert into a heavily-armoured second mode, which allows it to tackle into a threat but causes it to lose its flame breath. This Mecha forms the legs and waist of Super Mecha Aquasaur.

The Cheep Cheep is the Pink Ranger's personal Mecha, a giant robotic fish capable of spraying a powerful stream of water at foes, as well as being able to leap great distances through the air to perform a powerful belly-flop. This Mecha forms the arms and head of Super Mecha Aquasaur.

The Blooper is the Cyan Ranger's personal Mecha, a giant robotic squid which is able to shoot an immobilising goop at foes, a clear gel which hardens and makes it difficult for the foe to move. It can also latch onto foes with its strong tentacles. This Mecha forms the torso of Super Mecha Aquasaur.

The Koopa Troopa is the Yellow Ranger's personal Mecha, a giant robotic turtle which crawls on all fours. It is capable of curling into its shell and spinning into a foe, which can cause some damage when it tag-teams with the Spiny Mecha! This Mecha forms the right leg, right lower torso and head of Super Mecha Tortoflame.

The Chargin' Chuck is the Purple Ranger's personal Mecha, a giant robotic athlete who throws explosive footballs and charges straight into gigantic monsters. This Mecha forms the torso and legs of Super Mecha Rockstorm.

The Monty Mole is the Orange Ranger's personal Mecha, a giant robotic rodent which can burrow through the ground and damage foes with its huge claws. This Mecha forms the right arm, right foot and head of Super Mecha Rockstorm.

The Piranha Plant is the Red Ranger's personal Mecha, a giant robotic plant with a powerful bite. It is also able to spit spiked orbs and fireballs at foes. This Mecha forms the upper torso and arms of Super Mecha Tortoflame.

The Spiny is the Blue Ranger's personal Mecha, a giant robotic beetle which can curl into its shell and slide at high-speed into a foe, which increases in strength when it tag-teams with the Koopa Troopa Mecha. This Mecha forms the left leg and left lower torso of Super Mecha Tortoflame

The Bullet Bill is the Black Ranger's personal Mecha, a giant robotic bullet which can fly at high-speed straight into a foe. This Mecha forms the right arm and right foot of Super Mecha Rockstorm.

The Boo is the White Ranger's personal Mecha, a giant robotic ghost which can turn invisible and sustain strong hits. This Mecha forms into armour for the Super Mecha.

Last edited by GamerZack on September 26th 2012, 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on August 14th 2012, 4:38 pm
Just a quick update to reveal a minor change to my character. As you all know, this is how I used to look in the show:

This was intended to represent me in the show. The problem is that, while I am a little chubby in real life, I am also abnormally tall (roughly 6' 7"), so people usually notice my height rather than my weight. Thus, I modified my avatar to reflect this:

The changes I made were very minor, but I'm sure that they make me appear tall. I kept my belly slightly wider than the other characters though. I also made my avatar look a bit more 'anime-like' by changing the hairstyle.

I also noticed an error with Clannad's avatar:

The avatar I uploaded was unfinished, as I forgot to add an outline to her scarf, so I added the outline to make it more distinguished:

I apologise for the mistake, Clannad. I hope you'll forgive me for it. Smile

Okay, be sure to post any thoughts about the updates, or anything to do with the show, right here. Smile

"See you next time!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum