View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8759
View user profile

Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force Series Hub - PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE PLAYING!!

on June 22nd 2012, 8:08 pm
Punnyguy wrote:When will you restart this forum game? I won't be able to join as a regular, but I could take the role of a few of those troublesome monsters of the day. Wink
That'd be great. Wink

We restart as soon as we find a Green Ranger and possibly a Cyan Ranger, so hopefully we don't have to wait too long. Smile

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S04SP1 Citrine of the Sands
Next Episode: S02E05 Aoinian Rebel

"I am not unliterate! And I am not a thief! THAT is a thief!"
-- Sara, Crystals of Silveria Remastered
Admin
View user profile

Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force Series Hub - PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE PLAYING!!

on June 24th 2012, 3:56 pm
Okay, it's getting to the point where we may as well start with the few participants we have (Rukiafan, Marioman, Punnyguy and myself) until more people show interest. It'd be better if we had somebody to play the Green Ranger and Iggy Koopa since Iggy's the one who creates the monsters, but we'll just have to have the monsters appear from nowhere in particular for now.

And now for some more information about the Rangers' powers and gadgets. The 'mentor' of the Rangers in this series is Professor Elvin Gadd, more often referred to as Prof. E. Gadd, Prof. Gadd, or simply just Gadd. He invented a great number of gadgets which helped the Mario Bros. in their adventures, such as the Poltergust series of ghost-sucking machines, the Game Boy Horror, F.L.U.D.D. and Stuffwell. As such, all of the Rangers' technology was created by him. Here's a breakdown of the Rangers' gear:

Star Coins
These are the most important items in the Rangers' possessions, since they can't actually morph without them! Prof. Gadd created each coin by taking an ordinary coin and infusing it with the abilities of a particular power-up found in the Mushroom Universe. Finally, he added the power of a Rainbow Star to each coin. Gadd made sure that each coin was to be synced to a particular individual; in other words, once somebody clutched a coin it was theirs and theirs alone to use. There are three safeguards in place to detect the holder of the coin:

#1: If the coin is not synced, the holder must be human. If the holder is not human, the coin will warp to a location of similar environmental qualities.

#2: If the coin is synced, the holder must be another Ranger. If the holder is not a Ranger, the coin will warp to the hand of the owner.

#3: If the holder is Professor Elvin Gadd, the coin will warp back to Gadd's Lab.

Each Ranger is able to use their coin by clutching it in their hand and saying their morph call, "(colour) Ranger! Power of the (power-up)!", in which case the Ranger will morph in a flash of coloured light. Each Ranger has a unique ability as well, such as GamerZack's Tough Armour ability, ReverseInverse's Athletics ability and Marioman's Fire Ball ability. However, these abilities should be used wisely as they drain the Rangers' 'morph energy', which is what keeps them morphed. Using an ability or taking damage drains energy until it runs out, at which point the Ranger will de-morph. The coins recharge automatically over time due to the Rainbow Star within each coin. If a Ranger does not use an ability or sustain damage while morphed, they could effectively stay morphed indefinitely.

Mecha
Iggy's monsters can be pretty tough, but the Rangers can make short work of them using their abilities and strategy. Once Larry's on the scene, however, there's a whole new can of worms opened. If a monster is on the brink of destruction, Larry will cast the Grow Monster spell, which makes the monster grow to ridiculous proportions. Fortunately, the Rangers are not defenseless at this time, as each Ranger has their own Mecha, a gigantic robotic creature which has abilities all its own. In a pinch, the Mecha are able to transform into multiple 'Super Mecha' forms, with each Mecha forming into a section of the Super Mecha's body. The combinations are as follows:

Red + Yellow + Blue = Super Mecha Tortoflame, a giant, humanoid robot with a searing-hot fireball barrage.

Pink + Green + Cyan = Super Mecha Aquasaur, a giant, humanoid robot with a powerful jet of water.

Purple + Orange + Black = Super Mecha Rockstorm, a giant, humanoid robot with a super-tough punch.

The Boo Mecha can combine with one of the Super Mecha to form that Super Mecha's Armoured Mode.

I'll explain the minor gadgets, or 'Gaddgets', in another post.

See you next time! victory

Last edited by GamerZack on August 14th 2012, 9:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Admin
Male Posts : 3338
View user profilehttp://kingrex32.webs.com/

on June 26th 2012, 8:35 am
im actually eager to see how this turns out.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Admin
View user profile

on June 26th 2012, 3:02 pm
And, as promised, the ever-growing list of the Gaddgets used by the Rangers!

Game Boy Horror DS
This is the newest GB Horror created by Gadd, which looks identical to a white DS lite console. It has a few functions at first, but there are more added as the series progresses. Among its functions are:

-A Coin Locator which tells the Rangers in which world the next Star Coin is located. It doesn't say the specific location, just the world in which it's hiding.

-A Monster Tracker which tells the Rangers where a monster of Iggy's creation is located. It doesn't yet explain the monster's weaknesses, though Gadd is working on a solution to that problem.

This Gaddget is used by Clannad, as she does not wish to become a Ranger but still wants to support her friends in their cause.

Last edited by GamerZack on September 17th 2012, 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Admin
Male Posts : 8712
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on June 26th 2012, 9:29 pm
I made a fictitious location for the Power Rangers base of operations. Wink
Read my opening prologue post on the season one thread. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin
View user profile

on June 27th 2012, 12:33 am
Oh, whoops! I forgot to add the info about the episode! Thanks for the reminder, Rukiafan! Surprised

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Admin
Male Posts : 3338
View user profilehttp://kingrex32.webs.com/

on June 27th 2012, 6:06 pm
where can I read the whole thing.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Admin
View user profile

on June 27th 2012, 9:42 pm
KingreX32 wrote:where can I read the whole thing.
Right here! Wink

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Admin
View user profile

on July 2nd 2012, 5:46 am
And now for some information about the antagonists of the story...the Koopa Troop!

The Koopa Troop is the vast empire of mostly turtle-like minions ruled by M. Bowser Koopa, King of the Koopas. Their main base of operations is Bowser's Castle, located in the Koopa Kingdom. The tyrannical turtle is assisted by his children, Bowser Jr. and the seven Koopalings; as well as his Magikoopa handservants Kamek and Kammy.

Bowser
The vicious tyrant of the Koopa Kingdom. Bowser's ultimate ambition is the conquest of the Mushroom Kingdom in order to expand his empire. To achieve this goal, he aspires to kidnap the reigning monarch of the Mushroom Kingdom, Princess 'Peach' Toadstool, and hold her captive long enough to marry her. In the past, the human plumber Mario was there to save the day (in all fairness he didn't have much to do after Donkey Kong stopped kidnapping Pauline), but when he vanished, Bowser started to build a refreshed and newly-empowered Koopa Troop. Nonetheless, he leaves his kids to do his dirty work...for now...

Bowser Jr. - Played by Rukiafan
Bowser Koopa Jr. is the youngest son of Bowser, as well as being the second-in-command of the entire Koopa Troop, even being higher-ranked than his brothers and sister. As such, 'Junior' has free reign of all of Bowser's minions, including Kamek and Kammy. He even gets to tell his siblings what to do! At heart, though, he is still a kid, and he likes to play games and have fun...when he's not busy taunting his rival Rukiafan, the Yellow Ranger, that is!

Morton - Played by Marioman
Morton Koopa Jr. is the main nemesis of Marioman, the Red Ranger, and is the Koopaling in charge of the Airship Armada. In fact, he is the only one of Bowser's children who can pilot an airship, and often flies minions, monsters and the other kids to battle the Rangers.

Ludwig - Played by GamerZack
Ludwig von Koopa is the Koopaling who builds mechanical monsters to battle the Rangers, his first creation being the robotic dinosaurs Roboshi and Robirdo. He has a quirky personality, and sees the quirkiness and latent intellect of GamerZack, the Blue Ranger, as a mockery of his own. As such, he sees GamerZack as a very real threat: if Ludwig performs works of brilliance, then there's a chance that the seemingly-innocent GamerZack could one day out-do his genius.

More to come!

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Admin
View user profile

on July 5th 2012, 4:17 am
And now, Part 2 of info on the Koopa Troop!

Iggy - Played by BurstDash
Iggy Koopa is the middle Koopaling, and like his big brother Ludwig possesses great intelligence. Whilst Ludwig focuses on crafting mechanical monsters, however, Iggy creates organic monsters with which to battle those pesky Power Rangers! After making short work of Iggy's monster within mere moments of obtaining their Star Coin, Iggy sees the Green Ranger as his greatest nemesis, and vows to one day take his revenge on the green-clad hero!

Wendy - Played by Kushina
The only female Koopaling, Wendy O. Koopa is kind of a spoiled brat who throws a tantrum whenever she doesn't get what she wants! Often, this involves buying expensive jewellery, makeup and ribbons to wear, but her shrewd shopping techniques mean she is the Koopaling Iggy and Ludwig turn to when they require supplies for their monstrous creations. As far as she is concerned, only she should be allowed to wear pink, meaning that she is not on the best terms with Peach, Pom Pom or Kushina, the Pink Ranger. "Pink only works on me, so STOP COPYING ME!"

Larry - Played by Eureka
Larry Koopa is the youngest Koopaling, only being older than Bowser Jr.. This makes him the subject of sibling bullying, with the other kids often pressuring him to do things he doesn't want to do. The only Koopas to look out for him are his brother Lemmy, who isn't quite as bad as the others, and the Magikoopas Kamek and Kammy, who treat him like a parent treats their son. In fact, Kamek taught Larry how to make minions grow to enormous size, which is why the Rangers need Mecha in the first place!

Roy - Played by Ragnarok
Roy is one tough cookie. Unlike the other Koopalings, who hide behind monsters and let them do the fighting, Roy is content to simply take on the Rangers mano-a-mano. His combat skills are quite extraordinary for a turtle, and he usually chooses one Ranger to battle at a time. Ultimately, this one Ranger is almost always the Purple Ranger!

Lemmy - Played by ReverseInverse
Lemmy is one kooky cookie. With his crazy personality and expert ball-riding skills, he should be in a circus act! He devises the plans to take down the Rangers, and often creates some concept guidelines for a monster to battle them. Iggy and Ludwig use these guidelines to create a monster, but they often add their own personal tweaks to make their monsters 'unique' and give them 'my sense of style', which means that one tiny detail on the plan is removed or changed, causing it to unravel completely! Lemmy chooses ReverseInverse, the Orange Ranger, as his enemy, simply because "the others each have a nemesis, and Orange is all that's left!"

Next up, info on the rest of the Koopa Troop's key players: Kamek, Kammy, Boom Boom, Pom Pom and Bowser's elite minions!

Last edited by GamerZack on September 26th 2012, 2:53 pm; edited 6 times in total

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum