Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
RWBY Yellow = Yang
RWBY Yellow = Yang

The Happy Birthday Superthread! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Superthread!

on April 2nd 2018, 12:52 pm
Happy birthday @Reanfan! Very Happy

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

The Happy Birthday Superthread! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Superthread!

on April 2nd 2018, 3:04 pm
@Reanfan Happy Birthday, dude!

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on April 4th 2018, 11:16 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Otaku @GeekyGamerZack Thanks dudes! king

Admin

on April 6th 2018, 3:34 pm
@Reanfan So what did you get from the Birthday Moblin? Happy

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on April 11th 2018, 9:41 pm
@GeekyGamerZack I got alot! Wink

White Knight Chronicles II (PS3 Retail).
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3 Retail).
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3 Retail).
Sega Vintage Classics: Wonder Boy Collection (PS3 PSN).
Penny Punching Princess (Vita Retail).
Reverie (Vita PSN).
Tokyo Xanadu (Vita Retail).
The Caligula Effect Deluxe Digital Bundle (Vita Retail, Digital Only).

Admin

on April 12th 2018, 5:22 pm
Whoa, those are some quality titles! Surprised

Nice one, dude! Happy

Grumblevolcano
Grumblevolcano

on April 12th 2018, 5:32 pm
Happy belated birthday @Reanfan.
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on April 16th 2018, 4:09 pm
@SamethP Happy Birthday! Happy

SamethP
SamethP

on April 16th 2018, 10:54 pm
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin

on April 17th 2018, 5:57 pm
@SamethP Happy birthday. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on April 17th 2018, 9:47 pm
@SamethP Happy belated birthday dude, dudette, or Yoshi! Birthday Wishes

on April 19th 2018, 12:59 am
And a belated thank you to you all for the birthday wishes Smile
Anime_Gurl
Anime_Gurl

on April 19th 2018, 11:30 pm
@SamethP Happy birthday! ^-^

Admin

on November 2nd 2018, 9:55 pm
Just wanted to wish a certain bunny a Happy Birthday. Many happy returns, Snake! Happy
Spoiler:
The Happy Birthday Superthread! - Page 6 W2yzBX
(I've never seen you before in my life, but Happy Birthday anyway, fellow Scorpio rabbit!)
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on November 3rd 2018, 2:09 pm
Happy birthday Zack! Wink

Admin

on November 3rd 2018, 2:26 pm
@Reanfan Thank you! cheers

My birthday was fun, but the REAL party starts when my brother and his girlfriend arrive for a visit later this week. They may be giving me some Starlink figures and/or Nintendo eShop credit, so you can be sure I'll be posting in the YMRVGP thread if I do. Wink

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on November 3rd 2019, 7:07 pm
Yesterday was my birthday. Only one friend outside the Internet wished me a Happy Birthday, and it wasn't my best friend. I also had no presents, birthday cards or visitors. Seriously, do I have reverse-amnesia or something? scratch

Furthermore, only one online friend wished me a belated Happy Birthday the day before (yup, you read that right Razz ), and they happen to be a member of this very site:

https://twitter.com/WiiWareWave/status/1190424979080282112?s=09

Thank you for helping to make my birthday feel not entirely insignificant. It's nice to know that at least a few people are still aware of this overgrown gingerling's existence...excuse me, I have something in my eye. Sad
Kain
Kain

on November 4th 2019, 11:48 am
Happy birthday @GeekyGamerZack!

Aqua Cherry Blossom

on November 4th 2019, 11:51 am
@GeekyGamerZack nice review lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin

on November 4th 2019, 11:54 am
Happy birthday Zack Exclamation

The Happy Birthday Superthread! - Page 6 Star_o10
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on November 4th 2019, 11:57 am
@GeekyGamerZack Happy Birthday dude! Birthday Wishes

Admin

on November 4th 2019, 3:31 pm
@Aqua Cherry Blossom: Um...thanks? Happy

And thank you all! Now, let's party! Clefairy

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on November 8th 2019, 7:29 pm
@Aqua Cherry Blossom @GeekyGamerZack Wrong thread? lol! What birthday goodies did you receive? Wink

Admin

on November 10th 2019, 4:51 am
@Towafan7 What are birthday goodies? scratch

(I'm not kidding either...well, mostly not kidding, anyway. I received no presents on the day itself, though @BurstDashV8 gave me enough Nintendo eShop credit to preload Pokémon Sword two days later, on Tuesday. Everyone else? Nope. Bottom line: not one present on the one day of the year that I allow myself to be a bit selfish. Bored/What the...?)

FUN FACT: I am now 32 years old, the very same age as Zander during at least the first two parts of Origin of Zed. Iconic...I mean "ironic"...that almost everyone forgot my birthday, no? Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum