Go down

Re: The Happy Birthday Superthread!

on November 2nd 2014, 10:01 pm
Happy birthday zack

on November 3rd 2014, 2:42 am
@Kushi-chan @Nate-kun Thank you so much! Very Happy

Link looks like he's in a bit of a pickle there! Surprised

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on March 27th 2015, 1:51 pm
Happy Birthday, @Rukiafan! Very Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on March 27th 2015, 3:35 pm
Thanks! Wink

SKTTR
Admin
View user profile

on March 27th 2015, 3:58 pm
Man, it's this time again!

HAAAAAPPYYYY BIIIIIRTHDAAAAY! I love you

on March 27th 2015, 5:35 pm
Thanks! Very Happy

on March 27th 2015, 7:34 pm
So have you received any Nintendo goodies as gifts, @Rukiafan? Smile

on March 27th 2015, 8:02 pm
eshop credit and a Wii U Pro Controller. Wink
Btw my birthday isn't till next Thursday though.

On a side-note WiiWareWave turns 4 tomorrow do you think that you can whip up an anniversary article for WiiWareWave's big day @GamerZack87?! Wink

on March 27th 2015, 8:12 pm
Rukiafan wrote:eshop credit and a Wii U Pro Controller. Wink
Btw my birthday isn't till next Thursday though.
Oh. My bad. :/
Rukiafan wrote:On a side-note WiiWareWave turns 4 tomorrow do you think that you can whip up an anniversary article for WiiWareWave's big day @GamerZack87?! Wink
Definitely! Very Happy

on March 27th 2015, 8:26 pm
Thank you my friend. Wink

on March 27th 2015, 8:29 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Rukiafan wrote:Thank you my friend. Wink
You're welcome. And it's already done. Wink

By the way, shall I also do a birthday Matter of Opinion, where various characters share their own special birthday messages? Smile

on March 27th 2015, 8:34 pm
Gadd: Yabo Yabo you're spoiling @Rukiafan!

Rukiafan: That would be awesome!!! Wait why is professor Gadd here? Surprised

on March 27th 2015, 8:39 pm
Awesome! I'll get to work on it in a while. Stay tuned! Wink

Sneaker
Admin
View user profile

on March 29th 2015, 3:35 pm
Happy belated birthday Rukiafan.

on March 29th 2015, 4:03 pm
@Sneaker wrote:Happy belated birthday Rukiafan.
Actually, I think his birthday is still a few days away, @Sneaker, so you're not too late.

on April 4th 2015, 2:57 pm
Happy Birthday, Optimeow-kun! Very Happy

on April 5th 2015, 5:45 pm
You were two days late, but thanks nonetheless my friend. Wink

on April 5th 2015, 5:46 pm
Who's birthday is next? Wink

on July 6th 2015, 3:14 pm
Happy Birthday @Kushina I hope you enjoy your present and have a very wonderful day. Wink

Birthday Wishes

on July 6th 2015, 3:40 pm
Tanjoubi Omedetou, @Kushina -chan! Very Happy

on July 16th 2015, 11:04 pm
Happy Birthday @Gamergy! I hope your day was good and your gifts were plenty!

Birthday Wishes

on July 16th 2015, 11:05 pm
Happy Birthday, @Gamergy! Smile

on July 16th 2015, 11:12 pm
@GamerZack87 I know it's not your birthday, but be sure to check your PM's. Wink

Anonymous

on July 17th 2015, 4:18 pm
Happy birthday @Gamergy! I love you

on July 17th 2015, 8:55 pm
Thanks for the birthday wishes, it was a fun one!

on April 1st 2016, 7:52 pm

SKTTR
Admin
View user profile

on April 2nd 2016, 7:38 pm
Happy Birthday Brian!

I love you
alien

on April 3rd 2016, 1:03 pm
@SKTTR @GeekyGamerZack Thank you, my friends! Wink

on October 28th 2016, 12:20 am
My birthday's next Thursday! Yay! cheers

on October 28th 2016, 10:34 am
it looks like not a lot of birthdays were celebrated on here this year Sad

on April 2nd 2018, 12:52 pm
Happy birthday @Reanfan! Very Happy

on April 2nd 2018, 3:04 pm
@Reanfan Happy Birthday, dude!

on April 4th 2018, 11:16 am
@Otaku @GeekyGamerZack Thanks dudes! king

on April 6th 2018, 3:34 pm
@Reanfan So what did you get from the Birthday Moblin? Happy

on April 11th 2018, 9:41 pm
@GeekyGamerZack I got alot! Wink

White Knight Chronicles II (PS3 Retail).
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3 Retail).
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3 Retail).
Sega Vintage Classics: Wonder Boy Collection (PS3 PSN).
Penny Punching Princess (Vita Retail).
Reverie (Vita PSN).
Tokyo Xanadu (Vita Retail).
The Caligula Effect Deluxe Digital Bundle (Vita Retail, Digital Only).

on April 12th 2018, 5:22 pm
Whoa, those are some quality titles! Surprised

Nice one, dude! Happy

on April 12th 2018, 5:32 pm
Happy belated birthday @Reanfan.

on April 16th 2018, 4:09 pm
@SamethP Happy Birthday! Happy

on April 16th 2018, 10:54 pm

on April 17th 2018, 5:57 pm
@SamethP Happy birthday. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on April 17th 2018, 9:47 pm
@SamethP Happy belated birthday dude, dudette, or Yoshi! Birthday Wishes

on April 19th 2018, 12:59 am
And a belated thank you to you all for the birthday wishes Smile

on April 19th 2018, 11:30 pm
@SamethP Happy birthday! ^-^

on November 2nd 2018, 9:55 pm
Just wanted to wish a certain bunny a Happy Birthday. Many happy returns, Snake! Happy
Spoiler:

(I've never seen you before in my life, but Happy Birthday anyway, fellow Scorpio rabbit!)

on November 3rd 2018, 2:09 pm
Happy birthday Zack! Wink

on November 3rd 2018, 2:26 pm
@Reanfan Thank you! cheers

My birthday was fun, but the REAL party starts when my brother and his girlfriend arrive for a visit later this week. They may be giving me some Starlink figures and/or Nintendo eShop credit, so you can be sure I'll be posting in the YMRVGP thread if I do. Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum