Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

Let's discuss eShop demos Empty Let's discuss eShop demos

May 31st 2012, 6:25 pm
So far there are a total of 9 demos on the Nintendo eShop.

Resident Evil: Revelations
Mario and Sonic: At the London 2012 Olympic Games
Metal Gear Solid 3D
Nintendogs + Cats
Crush 3D
Mutant Mudds
Pyramids
Rayman Origins

and recently Order Up!!

Have you try out the demos yet? Ask me if you want my thoughts on them.

Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

Let's discuss eShop demos Empty Re: Let's discuss eShop demos

June 9th 2012, 6:05 pm
In Europe we got some different demo's. My opinion about it.

- Nintendogs & Cats
I liked this demo and the first DS Nintendogs, but I will never buy it. After a while the first Nintendogs got old and I stopped playing it. So even though I enjoyed it, I won't be getting this.

- Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Nice demo. It looked great and it played nice. The only thing that keeps me from getting it is that I already have Street Fighter 4. Perhapes if I can get it pretty cheap.

- Pyramids
Didn't like it. I didn't even finished it. The 3D effect didn't do anything for me and I just got bored quickly.

- Cooking Mama 4
Yeah, I think I'm not the target adience that they try to reach with this game. But I kinda licked it.

- Crush 3D
I enjoyed this gameplay. Feels really innovative and I enjoyed it. Might end up in my collection if the price is right.

- Resident Evil: Revelations
This was a must buy when I first saw the trailer, it was a must buy when I played the demo on the Mercenaries cartridge and it was a must buy when I played this demo. I loved it all and I have bought it day one.

- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: London 2012
I enjoyed it, but I won't be getting this. Too much mini games.

- Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater
I was kinda put off by the camera. So the demo didn't impress me. But maybe with a manual things will me getting better. Again, only if the price is right.

- Farming Simulator 2012 3D
I didn't understand a thing. I didn't like it. Probably not my kind of game.

- Rythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure
Awesome. I really convinced me in getting the game, which was even better.

- Rayman Origins
Loved it. The shadow world was extremely difficult but I finsihed all. I'm still in doubt if I will get it. Still have the Wii version to play.

- Heroes of Ruin
Not really my kind of game I'm afraid. It looked ok and played well, but I'm not sure I will ever get this.
christicehurst
christicehurst

June 9th 2012, 8:10 pm
Heroes of Ruin is a awesome game and the type of thing the 3DS needs at the moment. Will be buying it!

June 9th 2012, 9:07 pm
I'll definitely be trying my hardest to pre-order a copy of, "Heroes of Ruin," myself christicehurst. In my case, it's a must have game. I mean, what more could you possibly ask for in an RPG?

*Unlock rewards and achievements, by completing daily challenges that will be sent directly to your 3DS for a full year.

*4 player co-operative online multiplayer w/voice chat. Play with others from around the world.

*80,000 items provide endless possibilities for customization.

*Download frequent additional game content, including new character items and quests.

*Rogue style dungeon crawling action. New layouts, routes, items and enemy encounters each time you play.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)