It might seem that Nintendo have listened to a certain group of people !
According to a rumor, a TellTale Games employee posted a twitter message in which it also was accompanied with a picture of the Wii U controller... however ! this controller looks a lot different than the one from last year's E3 !
Comparisons between last year's E3 Wii U controller and the one leaked recently
- As you can see, the controller has control sticks now ! and they're away from the screen now
- The start and select buttons are now below the XYBA buttons instead of being between the Home button
- There's a new weird thing between the battery light and the power button ( a button ? or some sort of soft pad ?)
- The Mic is now closer to the Home button
- There's a square mark below the d-pad (it could be nothing though...)
- There's a Wii U mark in there next to the left speaker (no big surprise, but it does look nice !)
However, Now that the twitter message has been deleted, it is now a mystery whether or not this is either a complete redesign that will launch with the Wii U or is just the controller that the Developers just use for their Wii U Dev kits.
But what do you guys and gals think ?
If you only have these two choices, which one will you choose ? to have a game with no story ? or to have a game with the most ridiculous, boring, cliché-filled and horrible story ever ?
Do games need to be epic ?... or fun ?...
Wii #: 0018 2269 1524 9019 (codename Jnes)
Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum