Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

My Personal Announcement To All Members of WiiWareWave.

+9
NINTENBRO
Jnes5
Chrono_Cross
SkywardL
Biorn the Viking
SKTTR
Amufungal
Megatron2000
KeAfan7
13 posters
Go down
Inuyasha4z2
Inuyasha4z2

My Personal Announcement To All Members of WiiWareWave. - Page 1 Empty Re: My Personal Announcement To All Members of WiiWareWave.

May 2nd 2012, 6:18 pm
Get well soon. victory

My Personal Announcement To All Members of WiiWareWave. - Page 1 Empty Re: My Personal Announcement To All Members of WiiWareWave.

May 25th 2012, 5:21 pm
You should look into medical marijuana. From what I've read about Tardive Dyskenisi, it sounds like the problems only worsen when you take more medication. I looked online and it shows that they should have some dispensaries is Arizona. I think that would be a really good option to look into.

I hope everything gets better for you, Brian.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

May 25th 2012, 5:34 pm
It's not Tardive Diskinesia It's much much stranger. Crying or Very sad

My Personal Announcement To All Members of WiiWareWave. - Page 1 19654

My Personal Announcement To All Members of WiiWareWave. - Page 1 87457210

My Personal Announcement To All Members of WiiWareWave. - Page 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Anonymous

May 25th 2012, 6:03 pm
Just more respect and love I have for you my good friend.You are in my prayers.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

May 25th 2012, 8:32 pm
Like I said, if you need some time off take it. US Staff can take care of thesite. Dont worry. And I hope everything works out soon.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

My Personal Announcement To All Members of WiiWareWave. - Page 1 Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

May 25th 2012, 8:41 pm
Brian wrote:It's not Tardive Diskinesia It's much much stranger. Crying or Very sad
Maybe so, but you still could probably use some of that medical marijauna, right about now. You know, to keep yourself calm and mellowed out. My Personal Announcement To All Members of WiiWareWave. - Page 1 631737971
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

May 25th 2012, 8:52 pm
Hope it all works out. I wish just by watching E3 cures everything.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)