Latest topics

View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please"

on December 29th 2012, 5:19 pm
Should I watch the dubbed version of Eureka Seven on Hulu before it's removed next year?

on December 29th 2012, 5:22 pm
If you don't mind mediocre voice acting you really should because it is a nice series. Smile

on December 29th 2012, 5:38 pm
Kushina wrote:If you don't mind mediocre voice acting you really should because it is a nice series. Smile

I thought the dub was pretty good. In fact, I can't think of many that were much better...
Admin
View user profile

on December 29th 2012, 5:42 pm
I noticed that the voice acting in episodes 1-4 in Eureka Seven were meh, but after that the voice acting got much better and by the end was exceptional voice acting! Very Happy

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on December 29th 2012, 6:24 pm
Watched Gundam UC episode 5, finally. While I greatly enjoyed it, it felt very rushed this time. A lot of things felt like they could've been fleshed out more, like the Argama's dislike of the Vist Foundation, Bright's decision to help out a kid he just met, and work with Neo-Zeons. Also could've used some more downtime between the last three major events. They also needed to explain that glowing light and the "resonance shock"(?) for fans who aren't super in depth with the series. I understood it, but seriously, no explanation at all? Other than that, though, great plot twists, lots of fun battles that didn't quite feel overblown. I don't think they introduced more than 2 Mobile Suits that we hadn't seen before in this show, but one of them was the Banshee, so that makes up for it. Not like we really need that much more, anyways.

on December 29th 2012, 7:43 pm
Why was Digimon Tamers only one season long yet Adventure and Data Squad both lasted two seasons? I understand Adventure, but Data Sqaud was really awful. =(

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on December 29th 2012, 7:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@DigiDestined wrote:Why was Digimon Tamers only one season long yet Adventure and Data Squad both lasted two seasons? I understand Adventure, but Data Sqaud was really awful. =(

Because it was more story focused. Same with Frontier. It actually had a conclusive ending, so there was no need for a second season.

on December 29th 2012, 8:31 pm
@Staroceancrazy wrote:I was just wondering if Crunchyroll is legal or not? It seems to be ad supported and looks more legit then other anime sites, but I refuse to actually watch anything there unless it's legal Neutral
Does anyone know?

It started out illegal, but has been legit now since 2008, so watch away. I mean, this is an old comment, not even sure if it really needed to be answered, but just in case, there you go.

Crunchyroll is pretty much the top legal site to watch anime outside Japan, and have a large selection. I highly recommend people check it out.

Ringofungal wrote:When will a new magical girl anime finally reach North America? I've been waiting since Mew Mew Power was cancelled late last decade Neutral

Petite Princess Yucie, Princess Tutu, Pretty Cure, and Madoka Magica all made it to the US after Mew Mew. Next one will be Sailor Moon, whenever they finally start airing that.

@Sakura chan wrote:I don't believe Naruto Shippuden and One Piece have been cancelled yet, but Naruto Shippuden will end later in the year after the final main arc airs on TV Tokyo. Smile

He means Bleach was ending, btw.

Eureka wrote:Are there any other anime similar to Yu-Gi-Oh?

Besides the afformentioned Duel Masters, there's also Cardfight!! Vangaurd. I think there's another show, but I'm blanking on its name...

@Akatsuki wrote:Naruto Shippuden is much better than Naruto was now, but it's sad that most Europeans and Americans will never know that. Sad

Perhaps because it took far too long to get to that point?
Admin
View user profile

on December 29th 2012, 8:34 pm
Is Tsubasa Chronicles on any of the legal streaming services?

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on December 29th 2012, 8:41 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Is Tsubasa Chronicles on any of the legal streaming services?

Not the main series, only the OVAs. Might be on Netflix maybe, but not through anything else that I'm aware of. Funimation did license it, but that was back in 2006. Probably too long ago.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum