Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please"

+35
RWBY_Red
Kenshin A-Go-Go
Himawari Chan
Kain
SonicKnuckles
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Talesfanatic
Mouser
Tech101
Ms_Kinomoto
Tio-Tot
RyanNerdyGamer
Elza
SuperVash
Clαππαd
Ragnarok
Trinity33
ShanaNoShakugan
Chickgoboom
Yusei Fudo
Marioman18
FuManchu
Mickeymac
ToughGamer
Akatsuki
DigiDestined
KokorOtaku
ShounenMania
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Sakura chan
Staroceancrazy
Megatron2000
KeAfan7
Biorn the Viking
Amufungal
39 posters
Go down
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please"

April 29th 2018, 11:14 pm
I think it's cheaper than Crunchroll Premium?

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Neptune
Neptune

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please"

April 30th 2018, 8:54 pm
Anime gods more Neppy please! lol!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

June 19th 2018, 10:08 pm
@Neptune Yes that would be cool. I just want a Tokyo Xanadu anime. Is there a Tokyo Xanadu anime? scratch

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 19654

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 87457210

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

June 22nd 2018, 10:15 am
I thought there was a Tokyo Xanadu anime lol? Rolling Eyes

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

July 16th 2018, 8:18 pm
Why are so many anime series on hiatus right now? @GeekyGamerZack @KokorOtaku @Reanfan do you guys know Question

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

January 12th 2019, 5:23 pm
Well, I just started a 30-day free trial of AnimeLab, and am currently watching Lucky Star. It's hilarious! lol!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 12th 2019, 10:36 pm
Lucky Star is awesome! Wink

Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!

January 12th 2019, 10:39 pm
Why has there never been a decent Final Fantasy anime? Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 13th 2019, 5:32 am
@Kain Are you badmouthing the masterpiece that is The Spirits Within by saying it's not decent?! Surprised

lol, just kidding! lol!

ON-TOPIC: I can identify with Konata in so many ways. Seeing the dynamic between her and Kagami seems to always makes me giggle.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 11th 2019, 1:46 pm
I'm sad that Fairy Tail ended and Sword Art Online is in its final season. Sad

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 8th 2020, 3:37 pm
Apparently, @BurstDashV8 told me that all three seasons of the Sgt. Frog (Keroro Gunsou) anime are now available on AnimeLab!

I really enjoy the manga, and equally enjoyed the test English dub on YouTube in spite of the bizarre Westernised name changes (Natsumi renamed Natalie despite still being Japanese; Earth's Keronian name changing to Planet Wuss, and Humanity being redubbed the Wussians; and Keroro, Tamama and Giroro's names unnecessarily - perhaps insultingly - shortened to Kero, Tama and Giro, respectively).

The entire thing is a hilarious parody of the classic alien invasion sci-fi subgenre, with enough Fourth-Wall Demolitions to give Brocc Farshot a smug look as he throws his arms at the series, looks Bryn in the eyes and says, "See? THAT'S how it's done!" lol!
Talesfanatic
Talesfanatic

April 22nd 2020, 11:40 am
I have been watching Re: Zero and it's a great Isekai anime series! Do recommend! Very Happy

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Images10
ToughGamer
ToughGamer

April 24th 2020, 2:43 am
@Talesfanatic That is a great choice.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 26th 2020, 11:54 am
I'm currently watching Dr. Stone, it's an enjoyable series so far. Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 631737971

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 26th 2020, 3:00 pm
Sigh...if I had a Dorito for every time I mentioned anime to someone, only for them to reply, "Who are Anne and May?", I'd have no Doritos. Razz

(I'm sorry, I had to do it. After such a turbulent 8+ months, and especially after the recent weekend, I've realised life is too fleeting to mope around and live in misery. Thus, rather than stay permanently out-of-character, it's time to rekindle my long-abandoned positivity, meaning jokes and gags by the punnet.
Oops...I made a pun on the word "pun". lol!)

Moving back on-topic, I watched a series while visiting @BurstDashV8 last year called Glitter Force, a Western adaptation of a magical girl series known in Japan as Pretty Cure, or PreCure for short. The positive messages throughout each episode are perhaps something that many of us need right now, so it is highly recommended to anyone who feels more than a little gloomy, and wants something feel-good to watch. If you have a Netflix sub, you can find both the original series and a self-contained successor, entitled Glitter Force: DokiDoki, available to stream anytime you like. Smile

FUN FACT: The localisation of each Glitter Force series is handled by Saban Brands, who are also responsible for adapting the Super Sentai series Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger into the first season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 27th 2020, 2:34 pm
Okay, this isn't strictly a question about anime programmes, per se, but it is anime-related, so...

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any games for Nintendo Switch and/or Xbox One that are based on anime, or otherwise have an anime series as a quintessential component. For an idea of the series I enjoy, here's a rundown of the ones I know to have video game ties-in and/or spins-off (yes, those are the technically-accurate terms Razz ), in a rough order from favourite to least-exposed-yet-still-enjoy-it:

• Digimon
  • Sword Art Online (except Phantom Bullet)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! (Not to be confused-io with Eugeo from SAO...hey, that rhymes!)
  • Naruto (Not to be confused-io with Laruto from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker-io...or Wario...yeah, that one didn't work. scratch)
  • Dragon Ball

Any and all recommendations game-wise are welcome. Thanks in advance. You guys, gals and nonbinaries are awesome! Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 8th 2020, 10:09 pm
I caught this week's episode of Re:Zero and it was awesome! Also Boruto has returned and though it was a filler episode, it was a pretty enjoyable watch! Eating

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

July 10th 2020, 6:46 pm
What anime comedies do you all recommend?

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Star_o10

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 11th 2020, 2:57 am
@Staroceancrazy Off the top of my head in no particular order:

▪Lucky Star
▪Naruto Spin-Off: Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals
▪The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Hope this helps! Smile
Talesfanatic
Talesfanatic

August 2nd 2020, 9:29 am
Any good horror anime to watch this year?

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Images10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 4th 2020, 4:51 am
Two words: 🎵AFRO SERGEANT!

More words: 🎵AFRO SERGEANT HAS AN AFRO!
Kenshin A-Go-Go
Kenshin A-Go-Go

January 31st 2021, 5:40 pm
Was Dragon Ball Super cancelled because of the sexual harassment case against Funimation? Bored/What the...?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 1st 2021, 3:57 am
@Kenshin A-Go-Go Wait... what happened?! Shocked
Tinglemaster
Tinglemaster

February 1st 2021, 5:37 am
@YoobYoobyYoob32 A certain someone at Funimation was sexually harrassing female employees which has caused a lot of issues with localizations over the last few years.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 1st 2021, 2:37 pm
@Tinglemaster Oh, that's disappointing, to say the least... I hope every employee who was, and is, subjected to said trauma receives some kind of compensation, even if it fails to fully make up for the abuse suffered at the hands of this "certain someone". Sad
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 13th 2022, 2:45 am
Our late resident Dango loving Clannad fan @Clαππαd would have turned 30 in a few days. I'll marathon watch the entire series in her memory starting this weekend. 😇

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 3rd 2022, 4:27 pm
I’ve started watching BNA on Netflix.
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

February 12th 2023, 11:48 pm
I just finished the dubbed version of Sailor Moon Stars. I'm so glad the season was finally given a proper english dub. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 22nd 2023, 12:27 am
Are there any decent isekai anime this season? scratch

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)